Goku vs superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kain Phoenix
superamn is my fave character but i mean the cards r soley stacked in the favor of goku
goku lives eats and breathes fights . he is a saiyan, a race of people who get stronger and stronger. superman has no martial arts experience.

we know saiyans can increase there power levels .
goku's speed and strength is far superior . a blast from goku wouldn't even have to be at full power, hell he could be at 1st level the black hair form and could blow the planet to shreds.

he has a variety of movesand techniques that would keep supes off balance at always on the defense. superman has tremendous power though and they could both be going through mountains b4 the fight even warms up.

but superman doesn't even mix his strength with speed and would more likely be going with a full on attack.
goku has the instant translocation move (a handy move) had trains vigorously for hours on end. he has more stamina and much mor fighting experience. and even if superman was on the attack all it takes his for hime to power up to a next level. do u really think superman could beat a level 4 sayain?

however because they r both good guys i doubt this will be a deathmatch

sonofasaiyan
This topic has been done do death. It's not your fault, you're new.
http://www.electricferret.com/fights/issue_156.htm

Linkalicious
Come on Kain...use the search feature before you go arbitrarily making threads.

This is like #3 in 2 days...

Ponem
What Superman we talking about? Current or PC ? Thats going to be a factor.

Swanky-Tuna
It doesn't, read the thread. The only factor is aggravation. GOKU BEATS ANY FORM OF SUPERMAN WHEN HE WAS A KID AND NOW HE'S AN ADULT! kind of stuff.

Havoc470
i go with superman, because when he poses as clark kent you could still tell its superman and thats just funny

Ponem
True, however; I can think of one superman who would hold his own against Goku. beat him? Nah, thats opinion wise, however.

Spiderninja008
Goku ..........that's not even fair.

Swanky-Tuna
Don't even go into it. There's a 50 page thread somewhere saying anything anybody could ever say on the subject. There's probably a Thor vs Doomsday part to it too since nearly every thread comically goes waaay off track like that.

Ponem
lol laughing

I say Superman beats Goku!! because he "has" a hotter girl roll eyes (sarcastic)

wrathofachilles
Is Goku even a comic book character? I thought Dragonball Z or Yugioh or whatever was a cartoon.

Ponem
DragonBall Z. The most ridiculus anime ever made/ Manga ever wrote.

wrathofachilles
Yeah I hate that crap. They're not cartoons! He-Man is a cartoon!

Tron
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t305812.html

That's the current Superman/Goku thread. Good attempt, but you really should've check to see if this topic was already on this forum, cause almost every comic thread has this topic.

Paola
I'm impressed Tron!

I've search for it myself but only could find one closed...

Use link provided by Tron to discuss about this....

closing....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.