What would you do...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Samurai Guy
If you were in Clarks position and your father told you that you were an alien?

TheFilmProphet
Well if I had his powers then I would believe it immediately. After that I would go on a crime spree of robbing banks. evil face

Samurai Guy
Pleasant thought.

I would be freaked out. I would come to accept it in time, but the POWER!

TheFilmProphet
Indeed the POWER! evil face smokin'

BloomBabyGirl
i would rob every bank in the US then laff about it. eventually i think id wanna be a superhero tho

TheFilmProphet
Yeah me too.

BloomBabyGirl
ha ha i was rading this thread and i thought it said WHO would you do! ahh! damn dyslexia

pr1983
i would freak of course, but deal with it, id try and find a way to make my parents lives easier.

then i'd do lana, and damn the consequences

BloomBabyGirl
^^what did u REALLY htink all they ever did was talk in the barn?

Magee
lol.

I would probably just run around.... and start fires, and... throw cows blink

Samurai Guy
I would have so much fun with the powers.... strength, speed, x-ray vision... oh, the things I would do.

BloomBabyGirl
oohh. i would go see all the clebritys i love (with X ray vision naughty) lol

TheFilmProphet
laughing out loud laughing out loud

TheFilmProphet
If I was Clark, I would just do it with Lana and rob all the banks across the world.

Magee
lol sounds good. I'd make a house out of money. Then set it on fire lol.

TheFilmProphet
Yeah laughing out loud

I would probably mess with the people and tell them I'm god or something and thats why I have all those powers lol.

Samurai Guy
I would be cautious, but have a good sense of humour about it though. I love the way Clark told Pete. Runs ands stops his car as he is driving away.

Classic.

Shadow_King
ok well first off i would dael with my powers and start learning how to use them and save smallville from the dangers off the kryptonite freaks and then when i realize i have a mission i would do what clark does. and then when jonathan dies i will leave smallville and go to the arctic and build my fortress of solitude. and then go to metroplois and become a mild report by day and superman anytime he is needed.

Paola
this question leads to endless possible answers happy

if my father told me that... I'd probably punch him in the face, 'cause I would think he's being rude at me miffed

NOW... if my father (Jonathan Kent) told me that.... that's a whole different story.... ok that's sick, I won't post what I'd do.

If I were Clark Kent, I'd kill myself, 'cause I wouldn't like to be a man.....

BUT... the powers! oh well... I could find a way to get over my male condition and get all rich and famous, and when I get sick of it, I'd fake my death and have a beautiful funeral.

Samurai Guy
So, you would be in a whirlwind of emotions.

You sick puppy... get your mind out of the gutter!

Paola
^ cry why?

Samurai Guy
Oh you!

theReject
I'd say,"Hand me the keys to the ship.I'll be back before dinner." Happy Dance

Samurai Guy
clapping Classic!

theReject
big grin

liam k
I would just save the day become a hero, oh and do lana as well !

K3VIL
I'll use them to acquire knowledge of practically anything, thanks to the Superspeed and Superfast brain activity, also I'll use the other powers to become a star in various sports, and then with all the money acquired, build a fortress, then I'll proceed into conquering the world, cause without supervillains to fight with, I'll get sick of making money.

sexylexy32
That is a really tough question,I'd definitely tell him but he'd be a bit skeptical but maybe not because I'd have powers and people don't have that normally. Good question smile

Zod4Life
I know that I would love having his powers but if I were an alien I think I'd be able to live with it.Knowing that the people around love you no matter what is what's important.More importantly,you don't pay attention to negative people,just the people who are going to support you.If I had his powers,I'd do good things and I think that it would be cool to run around the world.I'd never need a car.

TWelling4Ever
Originally posted by Zod4Life
I know that I would love having his powers but if I were an alien I think I'd be able to live with it.Knowing that the people around love you no matter what is what's important.More importantly,you don't pay attention to negative people,just the people who are going to support you.If I had his powers,I'd do good things and I think that it would be cool to run around the world.I'd never need a car.
yes It would rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.