No wookie Jedis?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dan McCool
Look at all those crazy aliens who have light sabers and the force. How come we don't see a wookie jedi. Wouldn't a wookie with a lightsaber be the ultimate weapon?

jedijunky1138
There is Lowbacca. But thats EU.

Gangularis
for some reason, wookies don't strike me as the meditative type.

Dan McCool
If a wookie were a jedi he would be metitative

Sith Master X
Yeah, for some reason I can't picture Wookie's as Jedi, but there's alot of crazy aliens who wound up on the council, so I guess it's possible.

Gangularis
wookies are mainly mechanical gear heads seems to me. they might have some kind of ritualistic religion, but they don't seem like they'd be into the force so much.

Pimpdoutplayer
I think wookies would be ok as Jedi. They can obviously be pretty calm since they do have a senator. Look at Oppo Rancisis, he was, the big hairy guy (not a wookie), on the council in TPM. But it might be kind of weird to see either species using a lightsaber. On the other hand, it might be kind of cool

Dan McCool
well if wookies are not intelligent enough to be jedis surely you would agree that a hut could have the mental capacity to understand the force, yet still no jedi hutts Man jabba the jedi would be sweet

NoFate007
Hutt Jedi...could they use the Force Jump or Force Speed? hahaha

§pearhead
wookies are plenty intelligent, dan...

personally, the biggest problem is they can't speak basic...or standard...or whatever Lucas uses for "english" messed

captainmidnight
wookie jedis would be cool,dont know why there aint any.........i heard in EU there are even tusken raiders that are jedis,if they could do it, i'm sure a wookie could!!!

Sith Master X
I'm sure most species probably are capable of becoming Jedi. There's just some that we get to see, and some that we don't. erm

captainmidnight
good point!!!! wink

tpaquin
I read somewhere that to be a jedi, you must be able to speak basic. Wookies(hutts, etc.) don't have the vocal capacity for basic, even though they understand it.

rayj
I'd rather see a jedi ewok

Jodo kast
The master of plo koon was a wookie with a dooku like saber.

jedijunky1138
an you post your source?

jedijunky1138

Jodo kast
The comic series=The stark hyperspace wars nr.1 and 2. And his name is Tyvokka he is even on the cover of nr 2

NoMeN
http://weremoose.transform.to/costume/rorwarr

http://weremoose.transform.to/costume/rorwarr/rorwarr4.jpg

darthcraka
thats awsome..... ive herd of hut jedi... not all hutts ar as fat as jabba... he just let himself go... bad

jedijunky1138
Has any of you peeps read any of the NJO series? Lowbacca is a Wookie jedi. He is related to Chewy somehow I think. Read Destiny's Way.

Revan X
I've seen many aliens as jedi but not a Qurren or a Mon Calamari.

ctsketch
heres a wookie jedi

http://www.echostation.com/graphics/comics/starkhyperspace2.jpg

zutalurs
Why not a droid jedi? Or a Dewback jedi? Or a Jawa jedi? Or the ultimate... an X-Wing Jedi!!!

captainmidnight
my vote is for the x-wing jedi with dual exhaust and 4 double bladed lightsabre's with a toxic dart shooter to the 3rd power.....oh an a inanimate carbon rod to go please?

Mist
how about that devil-looking guy in ANH in the cantina.....a devarion or something? he'd be a pretty cool sith!

Master Kadub
dont be surprised if GL pulls a fast one,
and puts a Wookiee in the background
somewhere fightin the Clonetroopers
with a lightsaber....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.