Ut2004

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goth_Girl
hey all just wonderin does any1 play ut2004 ? cool

dark1365
No...my computer sucks, so I have a snowball's chance in hell of running UT2004 smoothly.

SpikeSpiegel
I'm going to get it (again, as last time i returned it) when I get my new PC big grin

Also, there is already a thread on this...you should try searching

Goth_Girl
sry im a noob angel
any1 gettin or got UT2004 tell me cuz i get bored playin face classic & my clan live in america so they aint on as the same time as me stick out tongue

RaventheOnly
eek! i have and play it once in a while but i live in america to blink

Goth_Girl
oh cool is it 2004 version ?

RaventheOnly
yes UT 2004 big grin DVD version droolio big grin

Goth_Girl
cool wot u play ? u play cptf or dm ?
i am:
-={GB|FiRe2

eleveninches
My version refused to play since a few months ago. I dont know why, but it just wont work any more sad

eleveninches
I think I might need the new patch (i dont have any of the old ones)

Goth_Girl
Oh dunno there are 2 patches out for ut 2004 @ the moment.
But because i wiped my comp a cople of days ago i dont have any of them.But i no 4 a fact that 1 of the patches lets u play without the disk because people want to play there music (i.e me stick out tongue) whilst playin.
Its been out for 7 months now though.

RaventheOnly
eek! maybe thursday night big grin i am really busy until thursday night messed

i play Onslaught mainly big grin and user is: Raven hysterical

Goth_Girl
hmz maybe l8ters havin comp probelems @ the mins anyways
i play the odd onslaught game but i play icptf cptf and dm mostley.
I gave up on playin invasion cuz like it made me play crap stick out tongue
anyways wats ur screen name ? -={GB|FiRe2
= me lol

eleveninches
What skins and game mods do you usually use??

RaventheOnly
i haven't been really into the mods or skins yet.... embarrasment ..... do you know where to find some good ones? big grin

eleveninches
I used to have loads of links. I have gigabytes of mods and skins and other add on's.
I'll try to find some of the links for you.

Goth_Girl
hey u guys smile
I dl my skins of the ut2004 website stick out tongue but im just a noob so there u go...well not a noob as such...

Goth_Girl
yea well my comps fixed now anyway so tell me wen u wanna game and ill be there wink

dark1365
I miss that mod in the first UT...that space lev, really low gravity, shock rifles+unlimited ammo, and one shot kill. You have to have cat-like reflexes on that one.

Goth_Girl
ah yea that wos ace

RaventheOnly
thats a built in option you can configure into your custom game stick out tongue

ChickinMeat
im an avid UT2004 player, well, i havnt been able to play for a while due to circumstances, but ill be playing again now!

i usually place assault or onslaught, team games mainly.

anyone wants to play sometime my gametag is ChickinMeat

SpikeSpiegel
I just bought it and a new microphone - it works on my new PC big grin

UTB_Amon
I played it quite a lot when it first got out, but lately newer games have taken up my attention, but now that you mention it, really should install it and play it again

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.