Prediction: Jump In Timline.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Volundro Ramm
Like all fans off the NJO book series knows Star By Star was the central book of the series, and like alot of others i've been wondering how its going to end. Well, we all thought Anakin and Tahiri would save the galaxy after the premonition(can't remember who had it). It seemed as though the way it was going Anakin was a very central character, and was leading the Jedi to defeat the Vong. But now Anakins gone and it makes me wonder were the storys going to end up. well maybe a jump in the timeline, say around 15 to 20 years, and a certain Ben Skywalker becoming a Jedi? Think about it. Mara Jade infected with a mystery illness that had killed everyone else that had been infected. I think Ben maybe infected somehow and maybe able to use this to fight the Vong. I also definately think that Vegere has a big part to play. She's definately a Jedi from the old republic written about in Rogue Planet. Still, who knows..........Who needs Jedi. I say bring back Fett!!

LanceWindu
Don't you know that Fett is like over 50 yrs old??? He can't do much in the way of fighting now. And it was Ikiris that had the premonition about Anakin and Tahiri.

Volundro Ramm
Wishful thinking maybe....Hey, maybe a rocket launching zimmer frame might even the odds.

Julie
I don't think they'd jump that many years, but I guess its possible. If SBS is the central book of the series, that means we have alot of books left in the series.....yeaaaaaa smile

LanceWindu
Goodie.

It looks like if you want to get Julie happy then all you have to do is this:

"There are still many books in the NJO to go!!!"

Volundro Ramm
I heard somewhere that the NJO book series would end up with a New Jedi Order(hence the title), with the jedi imbracing the light and darkside of the force. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

LanceWindu
That would be a major twist.

2 questions about the end of the NJO series:

1. Do you think they will kill Luke off at the end? I mean he can't live forever.

2. Will Luke or another Jedi ever get the Jedi Council back up and working?

Volundro Ramm
The only way Del Rey would be able to kill off Luke would be if George Lucas okayed it. He gave the okay to kill off Chewie, but i can't see him letting them kill Luke. Lukes his baby. I think maybe Luke and Kyp would propbably head the new jedi council at the end of the NJO book series.(again, hence the title "The New Jedi Order", with Luke leading the pasive jedi and kyp leading the aggressive.

LanceWindu
But Luke can't live as long as Yoda he has to die sometime.

Volundro Ramm
I think that times a fair way off. How old is he now, around 50?

LanceWindu
Around that. He doesn't have to die in the NJO but he will have to die sometime. Maybe after Ben becomes a full fleged Jedi Knight?

Julie
I don't believe Luke will die in NJO....however now that he has an heir....his chances of dying are much better

In one of the NJO books....I think it was Kyp who tells Jaina that they are the NJO and it's their job to pull together and beat the bad guys.

I think that there will be a new Jedi Council, but not necessarily as the last dev of the plot line....I believe it will be fairly soon if it does happen....just my feelings

LanceWindu
If it is soon then they need to start building up to it. They haven't mentioned it in quite a while.

Julie
relationship b/t who??????????????????

Volundro Ramm
Say what?? confused

LanceWindu
What Julie???

Julie
yeah I'm confused too confused .....ahhh quick pick a diff topic

LanceWindu
Not yet. You confused us. What does b/t mean?

Julie
I confused you eek! .......b/t means between

LanceWindu
How did you get "relationship b/t who??????????????" from If it is soon then they need to start building up to it. "They haven't mentioned it in quite a while."?

Julie
wow...since you have me completely confused I'm just going to change the subject big grin

So, how was your day?????????

LanceWindu
It was pretty good.

Julie
I'm glad to hear it...my day was also good, but this week I've been making alot of stupid mistakes on tests and quizzes...grrr....I'm glad that Easter break is coming up smile

LanceWindu
WooHoo! Let's hear it for Easter!

Julie
yeaaaa.....check out my Easter post wink

LanceWindu
I did.

Julie
yeaa....they closed it, but I restarted it evil face

LanceWindu
You evil woman you!

Julie
*sweet innocent look*
Me?????

LanceWindu
Oooh. I like that look on you.

Julie
Thanks..... I try wink

LanceWindu
Just for me?

Julie
hmmmm....well since you are the only one currently talking to me I suppose you may consider that particular look just for you.....but I do try to be nice to everybody wink

LanceWindu
That's good.

Julie
Being nice is usually the best way to deal with people wink ....

BTTS: I don't think there'll be a time jump in NJO.

LanceWindu
Nice subtle way to get back onto topic.

Julie
No one ever said I was much for sublty smile

LanceWindu
Not many people are

Julie
true.....subtle people are probably rarer than Empire age Jedi

LanceWindu
True

Julie
has vol ramm just stopped coming here........I think you scared him off, Lance wink

LanceWindu
How could I scare him? I'm just a little pussy cat.

He comes to the main forums at least. I see him everyonce in a while. He even posts every few days. I just haven't seen him come to the EU section in a while.

Julie
oh....maybe I scared him off evil face

LanceWindu
Maybe you evil woman

Julie
*again with the innocent look*
poor vol ram.......Lance you and I agree too much, we need Vol to disagree with smile

LanceWindu
I know. We're too alike

Julie
hmmm I haven't quite decided if that's a good thing or not stick out tongue

LanceWindu
I think it may be good.

Heck, we're even practically the same age.

Julie
ummm...I think we are the same age...as of now anyway smile

LanceWindu
I believe that you are a few months older.

Volundro Ramm
I believe theres some jedi love in the room. Come on everybody....arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ain't it sweet.

LanceWindu
*Scratches head*

What do you mean Jedi love?

Julie
roll eyes (sarcastic) welcome back, vol big grin
BTw Lance I believe you may be right wink

LanceWindu
I was born in Feb which means I just turned 18 basically. So you have to be older.

Julie
Nice work Sherlock wink ....yes you are correct big grin
Uh...back to the topic:No jump in timeline stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Before we get too far back onto topic I have something to ask you something.

What was Vol Ramm talking about? Jedi love?

Julie
I believe he was referring to us.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
I wonder what he meant.

Julie
roll eyes (sarcastic) I believe he thought we were flirting roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
Hmm...........................................................................

Julie
vol roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
What a weirdo

Julie
well stated smile

LanceWindu
Thank you.

Julie
Your welcome.......BTW finti slipping again wink

LanceWindu
Yup

I think 2 of the best mods that do good jobs are Ush and Dim

Julie
What sections does Dim run...and Ush???

LanceWindu
I know that Dim runs...I don't know but she is always closing things down for us. And Ush is really good at the RPG section.

Julie
cool....they should get mod of the month awards wink

LanceWindu
Yup.

Who else should get one?

Julie
here?....I'm not sure b/c I don't visit many of the topics

LanceWindu
I've always wondered why.

Can you tell me?

Julie
Why I don't visit other topics?????
ans: very little time

LanceWindu
I have too much time on my hands.

Where's finti at???

I believe this thread won't ever get back on topic cause we already finshed that talk.

Julie
Yes, it went something like this:
Vol: I have an idea.....
Lance: That's dumb....
Jul: That's a dumb idea...and it'll never work wink
THE END.

LanceWindu
laughing out loud that is true too.

Julie
...and then we went off topic....I'm getting deja vu here wink

LanceWindu
So am I, sort of.

Julie
oh well we're hopelessly off on another conversation so I'll just go with it......So how was your day, Lance?

LanceWindu
It was alright witht the exception of severe storms and tornado's all around me.

Julie
Tornadoes?....wow...I took the Ap english test today and there was a passage about tornadoes....
BTW this is prob going to be closed soon.....

LanceWindu
Personally I think it needs to be closed. Not anything else we can say.

finti
point taken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.