The Big Lebowski

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dan McCool
This movie is the greatest movie. I love it so much because i can relate to it, seeing that it is the story of my life. Somebody who doesnt like it tell me why, because i have never met someone who doesn't. I mean minus all the f bombs this movie could be watched and loved by all audiences. Agree?

mc pee pants
only if you agree to use the search function next time...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13763&highlight=big+lebowski

Dan McCool
thank you mc pee pants. I was actually kind of upset that i couldn't find any discussion on the great film. My moronic search efforts and lackidazicall attiutude allowed me to overlook the preexhisting glorification of such a great movie. Now i will retire into a whole where i will weep for my ignorence and the rejuvinate my happiness with a viewing of the Bif Lebowski. And to think i believed that no one else here liked that movie. I should lay off the white russians for a while

mc pee pants
i like you already. welcome to KMC.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.