Hulk vs.Kraven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Did Kraven kidnapped Betty Ross.Bruce Banner makes his anger to become a Hulk and saves Betty's life from the Kraven.Then what can the Hulk do?

Swanky-Tuna
Chase after Kraven while he dashes around the room like spooked cat.

wrathofachilles
What the hell is wrong with you? This isn't a fight, this is a homicide on the 6 o'clock news. Kraven only beat Spider-man after drugging him, he was barely a match for him physically. There's no way he can even amuse Hulk in this. Where do you come up with these mis-matches??

Linkalicious
Silly wrath...this is where your status as a forum noob is shown.

Asian Hulk always makes threads like this. It's not something to get all worked up over....it's something to sit back and laugh at.

Just enjoy!

wrathofachilles
A forum what?

I'm not 'worked up,' again you are misinterpreting my response. I am calm, this is me calm, lol. And I know he makes threads like this, that's my point about 'what the hell is wrong with you?' As in, 'what are you smoking,' 'are you high,' etc. It's a light-hearted 'what the hell is wrong with you?' Sort of...anyway, I find it quite amusing, just absurd. I wonder if he's trying to be funny or if he actually thinks these make sense.

Tron
Ummm, rrrrriiiiiiiiggghhhttt.no expression

This match is a BIG no no. Kraven's not stupid enough to f*ck with Hulk, I don't think he is anyways. And if he does so much as looks at Betty wrong, Hulk's coming after him full force, and it'll simply be page after page of Kraven running like hell. It'll be a feat if Kraven got out of this one alive, although I wouldn't be surprised. I know he likes to challenge big game, but this isn't worth any kind of fame he could hope for, cause there's no way in hell that he'd collect.

Havoc470
no need to say who would win

Linkalicious
Anyone that's been on this board since before July knows of Asian Hulk and his rambunkiousness.

just do a search on Hulk battles alone....you'll see some great match ups made...

Havoc470
lol, good to know

Tron
He needs to start throwing the Tick in his fights, any fight with the Tick is a worthy fight.

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magee
lol Asian Hulk is hillarious, i enjoy reading the little scenarios he makes up with his fights! Happy Dance

Tron
You mean the scenarios that make no sense whatsoever?

(Okay, I shouldn't have said that, but I needed to get it out of my system:lolsmile

crazyspinz
HAHAHAHA, im back!

anyway, this is a huge mismatch, hulk wins one punch, or a real nasty stare...

Linkalicious
What else could you expect from the man that's brought us such classic battles as:

Venom vs. Catwoman
Rogue vs. Batgirl
Hulk vs. Poison Ivy
Superman vs. Catwoman
Hulk vs. Green Goblin
and Nightwing vs. Doomsday

truly we are blessed on this wonderful Wednesday. Thanks Asian Hulk! big grin

Havoc470
lol, he brings joy like robin williams in that patch adams movie laughing

Tron
Nightwing vs Doomsday?!laughing out loud

I know the type of things to expect from him, but that's just plain wrong, lol.

wrathofachilles
Hulk vs Poison Ivy??? HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA Oh my god, I'm literally on the floor. Who do you think would win: the earth's strongest powerhouse vs. the slightly disturbing gardener? Nice.

On this match, it would end one of two ways: Kraven would bury HIMSELF alive so Hulk wouldn't find him, or he'd blow his head off AGAIN rather than fact the green goliath.

Asian Hulk
Kraven is just still Spidey villain.

Tron
Okay, this probably will serve me little purpose, but what is your point?no expression

wrathofachilles
Kraven is dead. He's not anybody's villain anymore, hasn't been since 89.

Tron
I think Kraven was also part of the "Bring a Villain Back Foundation". Don't remember how or when though.

Swanky-Tuna
There's Kraven Jr. who I guess is the same as Kraven Sr.

crazyspinz
ya but with a Jr. at the end

wrathofachilles
Well the Grim Hunter died, the other Kraven-son wasn't really a villain was he?

wrathofachilles
That's stupid. How do you bring back someone who blew off their head? Some people amaze me....

spyrokinesi35
like I said asian hulk you come up with the stupidest threads (i mean that in the nicest way possible). hulk would eat kraven

wrathofachilles
How can that be taken in any nice way possible? lol

But you're right.

who?-kid
We're talking about comics. Any villain or hero can return, I really don't care how they died. Use your imagination a bit : magic, a clone, an unexpected healingfactor, a robot, all part of a plan, travelling back in time, not the real Kraven, twin brother, in the case of Kraven => the shot wasn't lethal, and only hurt him a bit and so on...

FrothByte
so which asian hulk thread do you guys think is the most mismatched and the most worthy?

crazyspinz
on that topic, how did colossus come back

Tron
Right now I can only think of the most recent one (Glenn Talbot vs Omega Red)

Paola
if you don't like Asian Hulk's threads, don't post in them

wrathofachilles
Originally posted by who?-kid
We're talking about comics. Any villain or hero can return, I really don't care how they died. Use your imagination a bit : magic, a clone, an unexpected healingfactor, a robot, all part of a plan, travelling back in time, not the real Kraven, twin brother, in the case of Kraven => the shot wasn't lethal, and only hurt him a bit and so on... [/QUOTE

Did you read Amazing #294 where Kraven died? He blew his head off, literally. That's lethal. The original Kraven didn't come back, his son took over as Kraven the Hunter. Magic did bring him back as a zombie, at least in Spider-Man's mind, but he cannot come back from the dead. It has been explained thoroughly by the Spider-man writers that of all the villains Spidey has faced, Kraven is the one not coming back.

And so far Harry Osborn/Green Goblin II, and it should stay that way as his death was one of the best deaths ever written.

who?-kid
Of course I did. One of the best Spider-Man storylines ever.

No shit wink !?

Of course I know that, but I never said otherwise, I only wanted to point out that, if the writers want to resurrect Kraven, they (for example) could just say the shot wasn't lethal. Did you see the bullet hit the brain ? You saw blood. What does that mean ? Nothing. Did you read a death certificate from a licensed doctor that states that Kraven the Hunter is dead ? I don't even recall seeing Kraven in his coffin (could be wrong though, but I don't think so).

Again, I know he killed himself, but I'm just placing myself in the (dark and misty) mind of the writer who is forced to bring back Kraven from the Dead.

As long as I don't have a signed, official document, written in the blood of Stan Lee and two witnesses AND signed by the president himself + a holy promise from Marvel Comics they don't bring Kraven back, I don't consider him really dead.

Back to subject : Kraven wins. After a long and hard fistfight, Kraven strangles Hulk with his bare hands...Sorry Asian Hulk wink.

wrathofachilles
Oh for Christ's sake. A death certificate? That's getting a little real-world there. I don't know if legally the writers can bring back Kraven or not, as DeMattis wrote his death and I am unaware of whether he has copyrighted his death or not, but even if it was techinally allowed, no writer worth his salt *so granted, that leaves a few* would do that because it has been understood that Kraven is dead and will never be brought back. Stan actually did say that in one of his Marvel Bullpens. As for him being in his coffin, he shot himself in his coffin.

You're kidding right? it took Kraven 20 years to beat Spidey, he can't kill Hulk.

who?-kid
Well, Kraven has of course the Infinity Gauntlet and THOTU. Didn't I mention that little detail wink ?

laughing

wrathofachilles
Ah, yes you forgot to mention that little gem. In that case, Living Tribunal comes in before Kraven has a chance to do anything and says 'sorry, only living psychopaths can steal the powers of the universe. This ain't a soap opera, you're dead, you stay dead!'

MERCILOUS
No wait guys check it out. Kraven sets up a bunch of bear traps. They all clamp on to Hulks toes at the same time. Hulk gets so mad he destroys the entire planet.

Oh wait, Kraven doesn't win in that case at all. Never mind!

lightaxe
ok the Hulk would swat Kraven around like a rag doll. But anyway it doesnt matter everyone knew when they saw thread name that Kraven would get beat bad.

jplatinum
Hulk knocked out Doc Sampson in one indirect punch.
Doc sapmson is twice as strong and durable as Kraven even if Kraven were still on his serum.
So if any Hulk hits Kraven directly it tears his head off like DD did Supergirl.
laughing

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by jplatinum
Hulk knocked out Doc Sampson in one indirect punch.
Doc sapmson is twice as strong and durable as Kraven even if Kraven were still on his serum.
So if any Hulk hits Kraven directly it tears his head off like DD did Supergirl.
laughing

Doc Samson is twice as strong? Try 100 times as strong. I don't think Kraven can even lift 1 ton.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Tron
He needs to start throwing the Tick in his fights, any fight with the Tick is a worthy fight.

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agreed. It'd be a good fight, but I'll refrain from making the thread myself, since we know Hulk would still be the winner. Amazingly irreverant catch phrases only get you so far...

cool

-DM

SpunkySmurph
Good fight...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.