Venom, Sabretooth & Omega Red vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krissy Von Doom
Venom, Sabretooth and Omega Red decide to team up to take down the Juggernaut, do they stand a chance?

wrathofachilles
Well in the title you said Hulk....either way, Hulk or Juggernaut would win. Sabretooth is over-rated, and Venom doesn't have the capabilities of hurting Juggernaut. He could hurt Hulk, but it wouldn't take Hulk long to put him down. Omega Red would only keep the battle going a bit longer, but the result would be the same.

Linkalicious
Yup I agree with wrath on this one...

Even though Venom sort of gave Hulk a run for his money....he doesn't work well with others. So it's not like Sabretooth and Omega Red are really going to be the deciding factor.

wrathofachilles
Venom and Hulk fought in some sort of Unicef comic, I never bought it because those things cost like $15. Is that the fight you're referring to, or have they fought elsewhere?

Linkalicious
that's the one...

interesting comic...you're right...it was expensive. I got it for like $7.50, but it was marked at like $18.

I only got it because I thought it looked like an interesting comic. And it was interesting....just....well...weird.

wrathofachilles
Who won? Or did they cheapen it by having them 'agree to disagree?'

Linkalicious
Not surprisingly.....the expensive comic had the cheap ending...

wrathofachilles
All in the name of charity roll eyes (sarcastic)

Linkalicious
it looked so cool on the cover. Venom had Hulk stuck in his web.....I hate when they show sh!t like that and it never happens.

Always on comics with Venom in it no less...no

wrathofachilles
Yeah the continous Venom limited series were horrible. He 'fought' Wolverine *no he didn't*, Juggernaut *for two panels, it was a 3 issue series!*, Spider-Man *not in comparison to the earlier fights*, and Carnage *ended up fighting the female more than anything.* I don't get Marvel writers. It's like they can't just state who would whip who's ass unless it's in a What If? comic.

Linkalicious
He fought Juggernaut quite a bit more than 2 panels, but i know the point you're trying to make.

When Lethal Protector came out, i was hoping it would be the begining of his own line of comics....not a bunch of 3 comic mini-series.

Tron
I can imagine Hulk smacking these three around for an entire issue, and Venom having Juggernaut flashbacks.laughing out loud

Seriously, I think Sabertooth knows better than to to head on with Hulk. Wolverine may have done it, but Sabertooth might be smart enough to stay out of a physical conflict knowing he'd never win. And I don't know what effect Omega Red's death pheremones would have on Hulk, or if his healing factor would negate it entirely. And Venom may be a bad mofo, he could definitely outmove Hulk, but there's not much Venom could do to taek Hulk down. I like all three of these guys, but regardless, it's a mismatch in my book.

Havoc470
hulk would win, i mean sabretooth would end up leaving or getting thrown out of the fight, venom would be no more, and omega red would just keep getting pummeled and eventually just stop

Tron
Basically

And has anyone seen Badsymbiote lately? huh

Paola
she's around now happy

Linkalicious
Paola....what happened to your sig?

Paola
dontgetit why?

Linkalicious
i dunno, i see a red x instead of your normal sig. huh

maybe it's just me...

Mane
no no its not just you

Paola
I'll try uploading it again...... brb

Link: I tried to upload a new one yesterday, but I got a damn error message mad maybe that's why is not working.....

Linkalicious
me too. i tried that with this sig, and it didn't work.

Are you using one of the "test" views by chance?

Paola
yes.... X-Men style

Krissy Von Doom
My bad. I couldnt decide on whether to put Hulk or Juggernaut.

Tron
Hulk's the better choice. Putting Juggernaut would've been a complete slaughter.

Tron
Hey Paola, how are you using an avatar that big?huh

Paola
^ I dunno confused I just upload it.....

wrathofachilles
That illustration frightens me. Unless I play the part of the Joker, then it's ok wink. I still like the Elektra better though....

EvilTyrant
I think those 3 have a good chance against Hulk, I really don't know why everyone thinks Sabretooth is wack, he took down Wendigo, and I like the way he defeated Wendigo too. He did one of those juggular bites like the big cats do on prey. I also think Omega Reds death pheromones would be trouble for Hulk, i'm not sure what Venom would do, I saw the comic where he got trashed by Hulk, yes the charity one.

jrodslam
Hulk dies.

Can he regenerate from dust or ashes?

juggernaut66666
very nice signature Linkalicous

meep-meep
Originally posted by Krissy Von Doom
Venom, Sabretooth and Omega Red decide to team up to take down the Juggernaut, do they stand a chance?

Is it the Hulk or Juggernaut?......

Anyway, no way way Juggernaut is defeated by these pansies.

Hulk on the other hand,.....omega red might give him some trouble. I don't know if the death spoers would affect him. But seeing as how they don't effect Wolverine (BS) I doubt they'd slow Hulk down much. So in the end probably Hulk wins every time. The group has the speed but not the pwer to to hand him his ass.

jrodslam
The phermones wont work. Thats a given. The death Factor would though.

inamilist
ya, the only chance they have against hulk is OR death factor

venom is a beast, he could probably beat up on hulk for a while just because of his speed, but in the end he is going down. Or he could bite him like he did to sandman haha, I'm sure that wouldn't work

however, if its juggernaut, these guys stand no chance RE: brawlers can't beat juggs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.