Bloodsport Tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MatchesMalone
Ok, in a day or two, i am going to start a bloodsport tournament. I need you guys to select the fighters. Depending on how fast people respond will decide how soon the tournament starts. I'm not sure how many fighters I will allow to qualify, probably eight. There's no limit to how many people you can list that you think should fight. I most likely pick fighters who were mentioned often, as opposed to picking a fighter who was mentioned once or twice. The fighters will fight until their opponent is killed, knocked out, or forced to give up. You may pick any comic character out of any universe, hero or villian. However, there's a catch. No powers or weapons allowed. You may pick Superman, but he will fight as a human, not a kryptonian. If you pick Spiderman, he fight as if he was never bitten. Captain America fights as the frail guy before the serum. Daredevil uses his eyes, not other heightened senses. I hope you get the idea. When the tournament is over, the greatest fighter ever and bloodsport champion will be crowned. Please, select whoever you think should be fighting. Jeez, I typed a whole friggen lot. I'm really sorry about that.

Swanky-Tuna
Hmm... these rules are strange. Almost like they were arranged for Batman and his group of multiple martial arts master friends to come out on top. Or Wolverine.

FrothByte
daredevil - still one hell of a martial artist even with eyes
wolverine - still has a century of experience in fighting
lady shiva
stick
thing - probably still good even in human form
cable - does he get to keep his bionic arm?
batman - obviously this thread was made for him
batgirl - martial artist
predator - finally a match a predator might win
sabertooth - see wolverine
cyber - see wolverine

Magee
Weird. Ok im a bit slow. So if i said GL then he wouldnt have his ring? Wolverine would'nt have his claws? Would mutants have their powers?So its basicaly a martial arts contest?

wrathofachilles
Yeah that is strange. If the challengers can't use their powers, then Wolverine can't use his claws or his healing factor, meaning he's virtually obsolete. Captain America without the serum is a wuss, Daredevil without his eyes is a master fighter but his extra senses help him immensely. Batman and Shang Chi are the only real fighters without any extra powers. Shang's superior to Batman though, he would clear the ring. This kind of fight is basically an Enter the Dragon thread *Van Damme sucks, so I refuse to acknowledge Bloodsport*, and Shang Chi is the comic-book Bruce Lee. Shang all the way.

Tron
Deathstroke - even without his enhanced strength and regeneration, he's still in Batman's league.

Dr. Doom - even withotu armor he's still deadly, killing a lion with his bare hands

Green Arrow - why not?

Black Panther - been training since he was a child, and still damn good without an enhanced body

That's all I can think of. Taking away things like Cap's serum enhanced body kinda leaves few characters to choose from. I personally would've kept small things like that in, but, I'll work with what I got.

crazyspinz
i dont even think black panther has an enhanced body, its just i suit im pretty sure

so i say black panther, batman, DEADPOOL, wolverine, hey u should ad bruce lee just for fun...

Magee
No im pretty sure he trained like all his life to defeat sum guy, fuk knows who.

p.s Im still confused.

crazyspinz
ya he trained, not super powered

MatchesMalone
First of all, I apoligize if I was not clear and caused confusion. I understand these rules are strange and that they suck. Swanky, I am not trying to favor any heroes such as the Batman family or Wolverine. They may good fighters but so is Daredevil, B.Panther, etc. Crazyspinz, Black Panther did have some enhancements that are not allowed. But, he did train a great deal, so he's still a great choice. I'm sorry if the rules caused you not to pick your favorite hero. You guys have selected some great choices. I urge everybody to hurry and posts their fighters;I may be starting the tournament in a couple of hours.

MatchesMalone
P.S.
Frothbyte, Cable does not get to keep his bionic arm. He fights as if he had two regular arms. Also, does anybody know any characters that are good streetfighters with no martial arts training?

ScarletSpider
As far as Panther goes, he has enhanced senses and a small strength enhancement. Take away the herbs and he's physiologically the same as any guy on the planet. However he would be an olympic grade athlete and martial arts master. As Falcon once described him "stripped naked and dripping wet, T'Challa is still one of the most dangerous men on the planet"

Shen Kuei--The CAT! Great Fighter, along with Iron Fist. And I also nominate Falcon, trained by some of the best, and he doesn't get as much credit as he should.

I can't really think of any without formal training. There are a bunch of golden age characters who were just good with their fists, but no training. Spirit of '76, Crusader, Defender, Thunderer, etc.

I think the extent of U.S.Agent's training is Navy and SHIELD training. I think Union Jack and Blazing Skull have had no real training, but take away their powers and theyre just a brawlers that Bats could take down in a few minutes.

Nataku8188
Deadpool, psylocke (assasin form), batman or iron fist have this one in the bag.

MatchesMalone
Alright, boys and girls, the qualifying round is over. I was looking for about eight fighters and I was hoping that I would have atleast one woman;I got what I wanted. Any guy that was mentioned more than once qualified. So there would be a woman, any female that was atleast mentioned qualified. That works out to exactly eight fighters. Your fighters are Black Panther, Daredevil, Deadpool, Iron Fist, Psylocke, Wolverine, Batman, and Lady Shiva. Keep in mind this tournament is no powers or weapons. I apoligize if one of your fighters did not qualify, but if anybody else would have mentioned them, they would have qualified. The tournament begins very shortly.

IownKMCstill
Wrathful Dwarf, I was egged on to do this by these two members who fed me.

Originally posted by StylishSmurph
I don't think I've seen such an embarrassing troll attempt before.

You know that when you go to a forum trying to troll and aren't taken seriously by anyone, and are mocked by everyone, that you probably can't make it as a troll.

Originally posted by batdude123
Not to mention he's only doing it in one thread. An "off topic" thread. laughing

They totally disregarded your warnings implying you are a complete loser. erm I won't argue about that though!

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
You can do it elsewhere.

But here on KMC they're not welcome.

As Bada and I have said. Don't feed the trolls anymore.

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Starting now....no more talk about the troll.

Please, continue with the discussion you people were having early. If the troll returns we'll handle him. No more discussion on that subject.

Thank you.

Feed me

Thorion
Midnighter should definitely be in it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.