Smalleville: Official Questions thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Magee
First thing is i live in the UK and we're behind everyone in all shows. So i just had a couple questions, about Smallville obviously.

1. Im not sure but i think we r on Season 3. So far Perry White has showed up and Lex is working for his father again. I think its Season 3 but not sure.

2. Why cant Clark fly and can he fly in season 4?

3. I heard Lois Lane is in season 4, does she get close to clark and is he attracted to her?

4.Why doesnt Clark have the red kryptonite anymore? Missed the last episode.

5. Does anyone think that Smallville should carry on into an actual Superman show. In Metrolpolis where he is Superman. I personaly would love to see that happen.

If anyone could clear these questions up for me i'd be very happtastic Happy Dance

Samurai Guy
Yes. That is season three. There are some really nifty episodes in season three.

Short answer: Kal-El can Fly, not Clark.

Long Answer: This is going to spoil some things for you, read at own risk. Clark comes back kind of reprogrammed by Jor-el to do Jor-els bidding. Kind of like when he had the Red Kryptonite, but not not really. Just evil... trying to conquer. And as the reprogrammed Clark, calling himself Kal-el, he learned to fly. Clark cannot fly, but Kal-el can.

This is true. Erica Durance plays her... and does a good job at it too. They have a different kind of meeting, but become close as they are kind of working towards the same things.

Clark wont admit it, but he likes her.

Jonathan made a deal with Jor-El.

That would be nice. I like Smallville.

Magee
Wow thx for that. Damn it i cant wait for Season 4 now lol. Not sure what Erica Durance looks like, google is always good lol. Oh wat does it look like when he flies? Is it realy crap or not to bad?

Samurai Guy
Its well done. You'll like it.

Click here to see Erica

Magee
Hope so.

Shes hot. But she looks a bit old to be playing a young lois lane.

Samurai Guy
She plays the role to a T, my young Smallville fan.

Magee
Ah well thats good enough for me.

Samurai Guy
Glad I could be of some help.

BloomBabyGirl
^^and clark//Kal El looks sooo good when he flys

Magee
Cool.

Thx for the help Smaurai Guy.

Samurai Guy
Anytime.

pr1983
the episode where pete finds out about clark, whats it called? it'd be great if i could also get the season and episode number.

Samurai Guy
Season 2

Episode #2-3; Duplicity

wink

pr1983
thx samurai big grin

Samurai Guy
I live to give! big grin

Shadow_King
ok i have a question here....

If clark is that guy the native people call naman (sp?)

How come he cant touch the dagger????

***S***
He never had the chance to touch the dagger. It went from Lionel to Jeremy, and from Jeremy nobody touched it except when Lionel and Lex touched it at the same time and then it evaporated.

The only time Clark touched it was when it was in his stomach.

The legend is:

"Naman is to have the dagger. The person who holds it is instilled with all of Namans power to protect it so they may deliver it to Naman. Should "SEGEITH" (sp) touch it, it will evaporate."

Shadow_King
ohhhh ok..... but then how could the dagger kill him.. i thought kryptons made it??

***S***
It is made of Kryptonian Metal... which Clark is vulnerable to.

Taylor Reese
When is the newest episope on this wed or next?

Smallville
Today. That being 2005-01-26

liam k
Hi i need help with a question. I have just seen Clarke go in to the cave walls,Chloe looks like she just been blown up, Lionel in jail, and lex is choking on a drink, and Lana just left. WHAT season was that and when will the new season be on on British television!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please someone answer my question!!!!!!

kanis
alien Yeah thats what I'm waiting for, well on E4 If you have it they were showing the next season like Clark comes out of the cave as Jor-el Chloe and her father are alive and well hiding in the basement with an security team led by Micheal Ironside and as for as I know Lex survives choking scene.

liam k
Thanks a lot Kanis you have been a major help and would like it if we could talk about stuff you know.

kanis
On an episode of smallville on E4 they had Bart allen aka the flash on it who was a thief and they did his speed force pretty and at the end him and Clark had a race and he kept up to him pretty well until Bart increased his speed, do you think they should bring in JL members in it.

liam k
is that series on e4 the one after clarke comes back, and lionel is still in jail, please say it is itsn't! Because i have been waiting for a new series on t4 sunday! because i have missed most of that series! p.s i like your picture.

kanis
alien Yeah it is sorry about that but I've heard that their will be a new smallville series on T4 next september and thanks for the likeage on my pic, and that series will be the one that was on E4.

liam k
THANKS you have been a champion for helping me, if you need a favor or help just ask.

kanis
alien Yeah I'm thinking of creating a dragon lord coterie and I wondered if you like to join.It will be on the rpg thread in the next few days and will let know when completed.

liam k
I actually like aliens better, but predtors are still good i suppose.

sexylexy32
Hey Magee ,Season 4 is really good ,can't wait for new episodes .I think CLark likes Lois. Sorry UK isn't up to date.

big grin

kanis
alien Its not your fault sexylexy its the channel are the ones who are too stupid to put on decent programs. Their does seem to be a chemistry between them but I don't think they should get together yet and its cool that they have Lois's military father in it but don't you think he looks a bit old.

liam k
Clarke so should go out with lois.

kanis
alien They will eventually liam, but in this superman comic I bought he was more in love with Lana than he was supposed to be with lois.

liam k
oh, thanks for the info, so when is this rpg of yours starting up then?

Mandos
Chloe dies

pr1983
Originally posted by Mandos
Chloe dies

scuse me?

sexylexy32
Originally posted by Taylor Reese
When is the newest episope on this wed or next?

The new epp. is on April 13 Taylor, I know ,I can't wait! smile

liam k
i'm watching the new series on e4, can't wait til chloe finds out about clarke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

liam k
Does anyone know when season 4 will be on t4 sunday on channel 4 in the uk, coz i missed half the series!

Abbita
Not for a very long time put it that way wink T4 finished up with season 3 like a week after the first eppy of season 4 on E4

liam k
Thanks for the bad news...... i guess

kanis
alien About the rpg I'm still trying to think up a plot for it any ideas?

alexanderluthor
ok i have a question, in the episode "onyx" when clark makes both luthors one, what happened to the ring? where do you think the ring is now? and what does lex thinks about it, if he ever finds it?homer

skiiboyz342
i have no clue when the next season of smallvile is coming out and i would like to know. i turn on smallville every night to only find a repeat. can u help me?

Zonko_13
The ring turned black and i think(not sure) that it is like inside lex, cause it was used to put his two sides together. that is the episode your talking about, right? when lex splits into two people? if not, very sorry bout that!

Zonko_13
Originally posted by Mandos
Chloe dies

say what!?!?!? no way!!!! your kidding!

well, if your talking about the beginning of season 4(or is it end of season3?)......i know bout that. but if your talkin bout later on......no way.

this forum is awsome! i missed the first episode of the 4th season, but i saw the one after it and was like, 'wow! Clark flies!' so yeah, i'm hopein that they show it again on the WB11......the american tv show with smallville. though it shows the first three seasons on ABC family.....i'm going to stop rambling now.

Clark.K
hey i ahve a ques. Superman Had=s the power of Telescopic vision...Do u think he mite get this power in seson 5?

Are there any more powers of clark that needs to be discovered or will telesopic vision be the last one?
so far he has Superspeed,superstrenght,x-ray vision,heat vision,superhearing,Flight

ilvorlandobloom
what is Telescopic vision? am i stupid for not knowing that?

alexanderluthor
Originally posted by Clark.K
hey i ahve a ques. Superman Had=s the power of Telescopic vision...Do u think he mite get this power in seson 5?

Are there any more powers of clark that needs to be discovered or will telesopic vision be the last one?
so far he has Superspeed,superstrenght,x-ray vision,heat vision,superhearing,Flight

I think he already has it, remember the episode "Bound", where he goes with Chloe to investigate about the murder of a women who slept with Lex, he is withChloe in the elevator so he finds an earing that is like 10-12 floors down.

ilvorlandobloom
but didn't he use his x-ray vision for that?

alexanderluthor
when you use an x-ray machine, you have to ask the patient to stand right next to the film, otherwise you'll only have a black x-ray film, so yes, he did use his x-ray vision, but he also had to use his long distance view.

ilvorlandobloom
huh i have no idea what u just said confused

Clark.K
i havent seen season 4 yet....but he used his telescopic vision only once?
ilvorlandobloom telescopic vision means bein able to see things from a far far off diastance

alexanderluthor
Originally posted by ilvorlandobloom
huh i have no idea what u just said confused

What i said is that Clark did use his x-ray vision, but even if he could see through the elevator floor, he needed "telescopic vision" to find a very small thing that was lying 8-10 floors down.

ilvorlandobloom
oh ok, i was just confused when u were talking about the x-ray machine and the patient...

hooger
ok first thing:

why would the people of Krypton live on a planet where they are weak against kryptonite.

#2 what are the bizzaros, and bizzaro world?

#3 what are the terrens?

thanks plz reply

Staphon
Krypton is a planet by the red sun, where under the red sun, Kryptonians are the same as humans. When the red sun got to close to Krypton and it blew up, and when it blew up, the Kryptonite, which is just peices of the world, landed on earth with Supermans shuddle.
Traveling such a great distance and it being under the yellow sun, the kryptonite became radioactive. It is harmful to humans, but it takes quite a while and a lot of exposure to have the same affects as it does on a Kryptonian. SInce SUperman is Kryptonian, and he is also under the yellow sun, the kryptonite hurts him a lot quicker and it like poison to him whenever he is exposed to it.

The bizzarro (i may be wrong) are clones of superman (and some of the rest of the justice league.) they were messed up coppies and after being defeated, Superman put them on their own planet.

I have no idea what a terren is.

hooger
ok thankyou, so on kryptonion (cant spell it) they are super powered but when clark got to earth the yellow sun makes him super?

ilvorlandobloom
NEW EPISODES START THURSDAY, SEPT. 29 @ 8PM ON THE WB

Staphon
NO, on Krypton, they are as normal as humans, no super anything.

pr1983
terran is another term for human...

DarthLazious
This Fall.

ilvorlandobloom
yes

skiiboyz342
hey magee this ain't ur thread so beat it before i beat u!!!!!!!1

Kovackav
I HAVE A PROBLEM IM FREAKED OUT ABOUT... i dont have WB and i watched it on ASN channel seven at 9 on wensdays... i cant find anywhere if it will continue on wendsdays or thurs like wb and what time and date the show is... HELP ME!

lil_lizzie
I'm having the same kind of problem...unless I go to my parents' who have satellite...but really. Am I going to have to watch a week's worth of crappy tv to find Smallville? I mean, I will, most definitely. It's worth it. But still...the channel we get it on really sucks!

skiiboyz342
HEY MAGEE I'M TALKIN' TO U!!!!! THIS AIN'T UR THREAD SOOOOOO......
AS I'VE TOLD U BEAT IT B4 I BEAT U!!!
BY THE WAY THIS SKIIBOYZ342 THE THREAD U STOLE IS MINE!!!!!!!

bunta-fuji
K i was just watching an old episode of smallville, the one where Lex breaks out of the mental hospital and ends up killing Edge i think his name was. Lana is in the hospital and Clarke gets pounded by Edge cause he has a bracelet of Kryptonite around his fist. Anyway hopefully you uber fans know which episode i'm talking about.

My question is at the end of the episode when Lex is back in the metal hospital and Lionel is watching him through the one way glass, there is a song playing. A soft rock song, sung by a guy with a fairly deep voice. I can't remember any of the lyrics but i was wondering if any of you knew what it was.

Also, i'm a little lost in the timeline of Smallville, i've seen all of the last season but missed alot of the middle, what happened to his friend Pete, Lionel was drugging Lex right? and why did he erase his short term memory?

ty. sorry for the long first post smile

skiiboyz342
magee if u don't stop using my thread i'll fly over to where ever the hell u are and i'll beat ur sorry asss five billion times!!!
get me yet
evil face pirate big grin okay!!!!!

alexanderluthor
hi.... i have a question, i was having an argue with my nephew about the episode where pete is a car racer, he sees himself involved in a situation where not even Clark is able to help him, that's why Kent goes to ask lex for help, but Lex just doesn't seem to care, so my nephew says that Lex intentionally leaves the Keys of one car, but i pretend to remember that there were actually two different keys, Am i wrong?

Magee
First of all Skiiboyz feel free to come over for a visit, but I would'nt advise it, for your own good of health. Secondly I think your a little confused. The threads have been merged by a moderator and it has absolutely nothing to do with me. So an apology seems to be in order.

skiiboyz342
my u english people r in ur right minds if i do say so myself!
hey i'm sorry i freaked on u it was just i don't like it when others take my stuff i mean it's just not right at all!!!
sorry though friends?! confused

bunta-fuji
So are any of you actually gonna answer my questions? or just argue.

Ast
Originally posted by bunta-fuji
K i was just watching an old episode of smallville, the one where Lex breaks out of the mental hospital and ends up killing Edge i think his name was. Lana is in the hospital and Clarke gets pounded by Edge cause he has a bracelet of Kryptonite around his fist. Anyway hopefully you uber fans know which episode i'm talking about.

My question is at the end of the episode when Lex is back in the metal hospital and Lionel is watching him through the one way glass, there is a song playing. A soft rock song, sung by a guy with a fairly deep voice. I can't remember any of the lyrics but i was wondering if any of you knew what it was.

Also, i'm a little lost in the timeline of Smallville, i've seen all of the last season but missed alot of the middle, what happened to his friend Pete, Lionel was drugging Lex right? and why did he erase his short term memory?

ty. sorry for the long first post smile

The song was by Johnny Cash I believe, but I dont know the song.

Pete moved in the next to last episode of season 3.(Clark's secret was to much to handle)

Lionel was drugging Lex, one of Lex's guards admitted it.

He wiped his memory to cover for murdering his own parents when he was younger, Lex found out.

bunta-fuji
I think it's the song Hurt by Johnny Cash, even if its not it's a sick song, ty.

manjaro
is clark finally gonna start flying this season, and also souldnt they be out of high school by now? when is e gonna stat working at the planet since he's already met perry white?..........will any of these questions ever be answered

bunta-fuji
K i don't actually know the answers to your questions but i remember stuff from an interview with the creaters of Smallville. They said something along the lines of they didn't want to ever have Clark fly, because when they did it would mean the end of Smallville and the transition to the Superman we all know. I know they graduated from High school in the last season, so not too sure what's gonna happen. I don't think they ever explained in the cartoon if Clark ever actually went to University... I'm thinking they'll either have more seasons and have him go to University, or if this is the last season, they'll kill off llana or make her go to another city, and have Louis and Clark go to Metropolis... something like that, oh and he'll learn to fly.

kccswid
does anybody know the name of the song that lex's mom played in the last episode (void)?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.