Hulks Pants Vs Supermans Cape

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
they never ever break, why, how, comic hulk, not movie.

Havoc470
a mystery beyond us, i dont think stan lee even knows (for the hulk pants at least) anyone remember Mallrats? smile

spyrokinesi35
one word. elastic. Call me a geek, but I looked up the history of supes capes. here's the gist of the story. superman came to earth in a ship (duh) and was wrapped in cloth. superman (or superbaby) was "made" on krypton and so was the blanket. anything originated on krypton is damn-near invincible. Martha saw the cloth and since earth scissors couldn't cut it superbaby used his heat vision and supposedly that's where his suit came from. there is much more detail to this sotry than what I typed, but you can look that up yourself. hulks pants and shirt jsut happen to never rip. It might be some wierd incredible hulk/banner power I don't know but supe's cape wins

Havoc470
i think alot of people know the story behind his cape -_-

it was a joking around topic man (hence the last choice in the poll heheh)

spyrokinesi35
well, I feel dumb. I didn't knwo the history of his clothes untill two weeks ago

wrathofachilles
What the hell is wrong with you?? You don't EVER tug on Superman's cape!

Magee
Ok i know this is a joke but i can give answers to both

Hulks trousers - Well quite obviously censorship reasons

Supermans Cape - His cape does and has riped in quite a few comics.

I just gotta be a smart ass! Happy Dance

Havoc470
its okay, you'll just burn in a thousand hells Happy Dance

norrin radd

Havoc470
lol, he was naked when he went to save betty from those hulk-dogs, and it was dark so they played it off well

Swanky-Tuna
Although they're not on par with Krunk's, I voted Hulk's pants.

Linkalicious
Solomon Grundy want pants too!!!

radioboy121
Hulk's pants has in many cases been damaged, but readers don't want to see a bottomless Hulk either, so he just happens to never lose his drawers completely (or is wearing many many layers of it). I think Superman's cape has been ripped in the past, but maybe it carries a special durability when on his person. Didn't Ma Kent add extra adjustments to the costume with some material?

Swanky-Tuna
His costume doesn't get torn much because of his little forefield deal. His cape is away from his body so it only makes sense that it'd get ripped because it's not in the forcefield and *not* because cloth on Krypton was as strong as adamantium.

JuggernautFan
actually the movie hulk was naked when he was finished fighting the dogs smile

and i couldnt take a naked hulk with a big green wang flopping all over the place seriously....... thats why they keep the pants on him smile

Swanky-Tuna
Plus, he can pull it off. Who here can honestly say they pull off purple pants?

FrothByte
i wonder if his wang gets bigger the madder it gets? even more muscular... perhaps growing to 30 inches long...

JuggernautFan
i bet Jenna Jameson would love him then smile

crazyspinz
stop talking about the dogs, i said comichulk, not movie

Havoc470
actually he was naked in a bunch of the comics, they all used the "dark genitles" technique lol

spyrokinesi35
I always wondered what would happen to the hulk if he took a nut-shot. lmao i'm sorry back on topic

JuggernautFan
i know what would happen..... i'd laugh my a s s off.

Badabing
Originally posted by crazyspinz
they never ever break, why, how, comic hulk, not movie. laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.