Juggernaut vs. Magik

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
eek! I think Magik, who like i said in my other thread is supposed to be able to defeat anything, has the weapon that would wipe Juggernaut off the books. With her soul sword and limbo at her disposal she could rid the world of him with ease. She has spells like the crimson bands of cyttrock that will hold anything in place. They were used with complete success on her brother Colossus. She has a virtually unlimited spell book to use and her alter/ego at her command.bawling For Juggernaut fans facing Magik would be like facing a telepath without his helmet on. raver

spyrokinesi35
yeah, I think juggy would actually get his butt whooped on this one, because If you read as much I do you will see the marvel directory shows his weaknesses and I quote: The Juggernaut does have certain vulnerabilities. He can be affected by mystical forces of sufficient strength. Without his helmet and/or skullcap, both constructed of an unknown mystical metal, he is vulnerable to psionic attacks against his mind. and even if she lost, she could teleport juggernaut into limbo untill she finds someone to help fight or find a way to beat him. also I find it wierd that kitty and illyana are the only ones who can wield the sword. plus if she's almost as strong as belasco who could also probably defeat juggernaut, than she's in like flin

IownKMCstill
Wrathful Dwarf, I was egged on to do this by these two members who fed me.

Originally posted by StylishSmurph
I don't think I've seen such an embarrassing troll attempt before.

You know that when you go to a forum trying to troll and aren't taken seriously by anyone, and are mocked by everyone, that you probably can't make it as a troll.

Originally posted by batdude123
Not to mention he's only doing it in one thread. An "off topic" thread. laughing

They totally disregarded your warnings implying you are a complete loser. erm I won't argue about that though!

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
You can do it elsewhere.

But here on KMC they're not welcome.

As Bada and I have said. Don't feed the trolls anymore.

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Starting now....no more talk about the troll.

Please, continue with the discussion you people were having early. If the troll returns we'll handle him. No more discussion on that subject.

Thank you.

Feed me

Wonder Man
You know what they say about anyone looking for a troll...right?

One thing you can believe...Man is no troll.

Which by the way is the reason that your societies older males and younger are pretending to be men and boys.

Wonder Man
Now talk about MAN.

iceman24567
I think Magiks sword can cut threw Jugs.

Wonder Man
I think I'm just here to get my Psyc. degree in it.
I could care less what happens to any of you.

strengthkills
So wait,just because those chains held Colossus the they are guaranteed to hold Juggernaut?

LOL

guy222
magik

LordKaos
Magik, the sword should be able to not only cut through his armor, it should also be able to break the enchantment that empowers him and shatter the gem, and kill (or at least hurt real bad) Cytorak if he gets out of hand.

lft4ded
How has Cain faced against the Sorcerer Supreme? I know that Strange has actually used the Juggernaut for assistance before, a couple of times even. It should be noted that while Juggernaut is vulnerable to certain mystic forces, he is a mystic force in an of himself.

I wonder if the Soul Sword would cancel his spells on contact or just where it struck him, similar to how Shatterstar's swords affected him. She slices through him and he heals as the blade passes through him?

I'd think the Crimson bands would fail before the actual avatar however.

Metalmanx
When did Magik become more powerful than Cyttorak? confused

Newjak
Juggernaut has actually engaged Strange in brief fights and Strange, who could wipe the floor with Magik in Magic, couldn't do it.

In fact as of so far the only item that has ever truly really messed with Juggernaut's enhancement is Thor's Hammer, and even then it didn't ancel out all of the enchantment.

john allerdyce
Juggy

xmarksthespot
Hmm.. to play Devil's Advocate... the Soulsword is technically supposed to dispel enchantments... and she could BFR him to Limbo... shifty

Newjak
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Hmm.. to play Devil's Advocate... the Soulsword is technically supposed to dispel enchantments... and she could BFR him to Limbo... shifty You know Doc Strange can dispel enchantments to and I would wager Thor's Hammer>>>then SoulSword

Although BFR would give her the win.

Priest
Originally posted by Newjak
Juggernaut has actually engaged Strange in brief fights and Strange, who could wipe the floor with Magik in Magic, couldn't do it.

In fact as of so far the only item that has ever truly really messed with Juggernaut's enhancement is Thor's Hammer, and even then it didn't ancel out all of the enchantment.
Thor couldent keep the enhancement down because he was gonna revert back to Blake. Currently Thor does not have that problem to deal with.

Newjak
Originally posted by Priest
Thor couldent keep the enhancement down because he was gonna revert back to Blake. Currently Thor does not have that problem to deal with. I was referring to the fact that even though it did effect Cain it was obvious he still possessed some his power still.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
yeah, I think juggy would actually get his butt whooped on this one, because If you read as much I do you will see the marvel directory shows his weaknesses and I quote: The Juggernaut does have certain vulnerabilities. He can be affected by mystical forces of sufficient strength. Without his helmet and/or skullcap, both constructed of an unknown mystical metal, he is vulnerable to psionic attacks against his mind. and even if she lost, she could teleport juggernaut into limbo untill she finds someone to help fight or find a way to beat him. also I find it wierd that kitty and illyana are the only ones who can wield the sword. plus if she's almost as strong as belasco who could also probably defeat juggernaut, than she's in like flin

They aren't the only ones to wield the sword.

Another character that people forget about, but who was absolutely bad, was Darkoth the Death Demon.

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix3/darkoth.htm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.