The Hulk vs. Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scorch
This is a ultimate battle who would win Colossus or the Hulk evil face

scorch
I think that colossus would kill the hulk cuz colossus is made out of metal and can lift up to 70 tons.

BlackCrawler
Colossus would slaughter the hulk. they would be awesome to watch though.

Daywalker
This wouldn't be an easy fight. Colossus is made of metal but the Hulk smashes through steel like tin foil. Don't worry about that Hulk movie because he's way more lethal than that in the comics.

Blow for blow, i'd have to give it to the Hulk because I think Colossus has power limitations compared to the Hulk. Hulk's power/strength can't even be measured because he gains more power/strength from his rage.

Spawnie
I'll go with the Hulk. Colossus can turn his skin into really hard steel, remember guys steel not adamantium. Hulk eats steel for breakfast.
I'm not sayign it wouldn't be an interesting fight to watch, but Colossus can't take as much as the Hulk can.

Linkalicious
true that spawnie and daywalker, Hulk could lift more than 70 tons. I saw him do it on the cover of a Secret Wars comic book. Hulk is holding up this huge mountain while all the other super heroes were nearly crushed. I think it would be a great battle but the overall winner would be Hulk.

Asian Hulk
So!!!why did you say that the Hulk fight Colossus?

Spawnie
Hey it's not us, we just do the talking here.

Eidolon
Hulk would win fairly easily, both are strong and hard to hurt but Hulk traditionally in the comics has always been shown to be signicantly stronger.

kalantiaw
i think hulk will win this one... i think hulk's skin is stronger than colossus... that hide is THICK laughing ...

BOPRecruit 16
i think colossus would win in a battle with hulk because he can control his emotions/actions and is metal.

the_hulk_79
hulk could win, hulk could punch thought his metal like taking candy from a baby plus the hulk can lift 100 tons and colusso can only lift 70 tons. the hulk as
Resistance to Mind Control
Unusual Mental Abilities
Accelerated Healing
Leaping/Jumping Ability
Unlimited Strength
High Resistance/High Durability

KharmaDog
I love Colossus, he is one of my favs. But to be the man, you have to beat the man, and the hulk is definately the MAN. Sorry, it would be a great fight, but in the end Colossus would get smoked here.

the_hulk_79
http://groups.msn.com/-MarvelChat-/homepage.msnw goto it an join

wolverine8888
first of all hulk better all around in every way hulk better hulk ever a better fighter

kal-el
Colossus would take charge to start with coz his strength level is 100 tonnes not 70(read x-men encyclopedia) and Hulks starting strength is 70 tonnes. Although Colossus is only steel its 'organic steel' and seems to be harder than normal steel. Colossus has been described as nigh-invulnerable so his resistance is prob on a par with the Hulk's.He can also take higher temperatures than the Hulk(Colossus 5000, Hulk 3000 F) so that tells you how resistant to injury/pain he is. Once Hulk gets angry enough, he'll be way too strong for Colossus though.

beavis46
hulk can lift over 100 tons when he gets madder.collossus was whupped by juggernaut and hulk (as war)pretty much owned juggernaut

who?-kid
I always loved Colossus. He is very much underestimated, maybe because he doesn't show off.

In a fight hower, his steel-like skin and his intelligence won't help him much when fighting the Hulk. The Hulk has beaten stronger and smarter guys than Colossus. Lots of time ! I mean, sometimes it's all he does, beating up really strong guys, one after another.

Colossus doesn't fight as many extremely super-powered heroes/villains like the Hulk does. And remember the Hulk has more experience, is certainly stronger when he gets angry and is at least as tough. Probably tougher.

So the winner is... The Hulk (I would like to see the battle though, it would be very interesting).

ScarletSpider
It would be a good fight for the first 5 minutes, maybe.

Marvel Directory states (now whether this is true or not) that Colossus can lift at least 70 tons, so the upper limit to his strength may not have been gauged. Hulk starts in the 70 ton range, and when enraged surpasses the 100 ton range. C'mon, "Hulk is strongest one there is!" He eats nails and sh!ts barbed-wire. You just don't mess with him.

It would be cool to get Colossus and The Thing to tag team on the Hulk though....

wolverine8888
dude it say every ware that hulk has no limits only the grey hulk had litmit the green one start at 100tons and can keep going up there just no chance for colossus and ferther more colossus lsot to the thing and hulk always kicks the things ass

beavis46
yeah the fights with the thing always seemed pointless as hulk always busted him.

Viper
Hulk would win hands down

Wynndar
yo wolverine8888.....i have an issue where the Thing fights a Skrull in the form of colossus...the skrull is even tougher than the real colossus apparently but the thing still trashes him...do u know if and when the thing and the real colossus fought?

Wynndar
Oh and by the way, colossus is not quite on the Hulks level...he could never stand up to him in a one on one fight...only a handful of people on earth can go toe to toe with Hulk...

Never
Colossus has been upgraded considerably.

Wynndar
i thought he was dead

Never
You have Ultimate 616 Colossus, AoA Colossus...

wuTa
colossus would win...hulk may be a lil bit stronger but colossus is way faster.....speed baby

Wynndar
Is this AoA Colossus better than the regular one....i noticed he seems bigger....is that jus the art work, or have they actually changed his powers....and no....the Hulk has superhuman speed...the only mutant faster than the hulk is quicksilver...and the Hulk can still propel himslef faster than quicksilver when he jumps...i think quick can only run like 190 mph....isnt he dead too?

Never
Wrong, period. "A little bit stronger?" Let's see Colossus lift 150 billion tons.

"Way faster?" Not on your life, considering how strong Hulk's legs are. He can overtake an ICBM in flight with one jump.

Mmm, difficult to say. He...is nastier, in my opinion. Ever read the Generation Next mini-series?

Ultimate 616 Colossus is considerably stronger than both.

wolverine8888
I cant rember when the relay colussu fought the thing but I am almsot sure they did

Wynndar
Thats coo...No matter, I think the Thing would still stomp him...their strength is similar but when the Thing gets mad he's jus about unbeatable...and he can take much more than colossus...its been demonstrated many times, the thing is the toughest one there is.

SuperDarryl
tHE iNCREDIBLE hULK IS THE MEANEST GOOD GUY THEIR IS! First off the Hulk would knock Collosus unconcious in his steal super state, I mean they would probably trade a few blows, but hulk would unload on Collossus's head, probably knock it clean off. He's knocked Things block off numerous times. I beat Hulk could even take Superman if he was raged out off his mind enough!

Maelstrom
sick Now when i talk to new kids who have seen the movie X-men but really kids who collect they say they would think Colossus would be the strongest. blow Peter used to be a bubble burster but now i think i realized that although all mutants get stronger for a while with their powers, Colossus's power is to get stronger. Organic just keeps growing stronger every. single. day.
Maybe today he is still under Hulk level but given a few more years and Peter may be able to break the green freaks neck.clap
Na. I really love the hulk. But still i think Colossus will come into his own. Soon anyhow and Hulk won't be able to stop him. raver

Havoc470
i think hulk would beat him, unless they stay in a room for 25 years so colossus could age and then become a little stronger

Maelstrom
laughing See ya in Twenty Five. raver

Havoc470
lol

even though colossus has organic steel, hulk is also made up of organic materials, except his are infused with gamma radiation

Wynndar
he is still mortal...in 25 years he could be over the hill

Havoc470
my point was they wouldnt wait 25 years to fight eachother -_-

Nataku8188
Are you retarded? Hulk has UNLIMITED STRENGTH! No matter how strong colossus gets, hulk will still be stronger.

spyrokinesi35
I hope you are kidding. collosus is paper and hulk is scissors

Wynndar
yea if colossus fought the Hulk from the issue immediately after Onslaughts demise...he would get melted just like the Nuke containment cell

spyrokinesi35
collosus might stand a chance against grey hulk or maybe zen banner, but not any of the green hulks

KharmaDog
Two of my favourite characters, but I have to go with Hulk.

Tron
"Puny shiny man, Hulk smash!"

Lil-Goblin
Hulk's Got it made.

juggernaut74
Normaly I would say Hulk with ease but since colossus made his return He seems to have found some rage wich could make him more dangerous. He did take out Ord with some style at the end of Astonishing X-men #5. So this would be a good battle.

Swanky-Tuna
I wonder... if Hulk bent part of Colossus and he changed back to human form, would his bones be bent the same way? So the only way to truely fix it would be to either have someone like Magneto bend it back or heat him up and reforge it?

Maelstrom
I guess your right, I didn't realize Hulk had unlimited strength. I just fig. the madder he got the stronger he got. Unlimited is pretty strong. raver

juggernaut74
If colossus is injured in metal form he will be healed when rendered back to normal form as far as i know. I read this somewhere.

Wynndar
no he's not...if he turns back to human than he is human with the wound....remember when pyro and avalanche almost killed him?....when he turned back human he would have blead to death if not for the Morlock healer

wrathofachilles
His strength is unlimited because it keeps increasing with his anger. Anger is unlimited, thus strength is unlimited. That's what makes Hulk nearly unbeatable. When he starts to lose, he gets madder, thus he gets stronger, thus he starts to win.

Wynndar
absorbing man, he is healed when he goes back to human

Never
You read incorrectly.

In addition to Wynndar's example...

When they encountered the Marauders in the sewers underground, Riptide launched a number of shurikens, stars, and assorted other throwing implements with such force that many imbedded themselves in Colossus' hide. Magneto had to "heal" Colossus' metal hide so that he would not bleed to death when reverting back to normal.

Swanky-Tuna
I remember reading he got speared in the back and they had to reforge the area so he could walk again. Even though it makes sense, I find it funny.

JuggernautFan
Hulk is just as capable as juggernaut, so i think he would put colossus down rather easily (madder stronger hulks). i'd really like to see the professor hulk (no weapons) and 100 ton colossus go at it. i still think hulk would win though.

wrathofachilles
Yeah Professor Hulk always seems to win even though he's drastically weaker than real Hulk. Funnier though.

Wynndar
he is not drastically weaker

crazyspinz
hulk is way above 100 tons, well savage hulk is, and the new colossus is alot stronger than the old one, he is the same as ultimate colossus now. but i think hulk would win

Havoc470
hulk can lift 100 tons at his normal point, when he gets even angrier it goes higher and higher than that

i dont consider ultimate colossus very strong compared to the astonishing xmen colossus...imo ult. colossus is the weakest of the bunch

either way hulk wins this one for sure

crazyspinz
u think that ultimate colossus is the weakest?
u do know that he beat thor iron man and hawkeye at the same time

Havoc470
where, in ultimate war?

crazyspinz
ya i think so, the xmen where fighting the ultimates, and thor and iron man where getting there asses kicked by colossus, then hawkeye shot a mini nuke at him, then colossus didnt realy care

Havoc470
meh, i thought ultimate war was crap...the best part for me was seeing toad break his ankle saving rogue, and then rogue taking off with his powers lol

anyway, i have no idea how strong ultimate thor and ironman are

crazyspinz
i think thor is abit weaker, but ironman is pretty mutch the same

Havoc470
heheh

that whole mini-nuke thing was stupid imo, i think ult. colossus wouldnt have a chance against the recent colossus

crazyspinz
it wasnt realy a mini nuke, but all of the force of a nuke put inot a small explosion, but i think the new one maight be able to take him

Tron
I don't know if they decided to change this, btu last I checked, only Professor Hulk started at class 100. Savage Hulk starts at about 85, and works up from there, which isn't too difficult for him. That's why Thing was usually able to hang with him for a while, before Hulk started to overpower him.

Asian Hulk
maybe The Hulk can win

Wynndar
savage Hulk has a base strength higher than professor (far above class 100)

Tron
Since when? Last I remember Savage hulk started at 85, but could could go well past 100. I know he can get well past 100 and Professor hulk's strength, but I don't remember Savage Hulk starting at 100+, unless they've changed it recently.

ScarletSpider
I believe it was in Excalibur that this happened. He attacked Pete Wisdom for being a chain-smoking Limey, and for going out with his "Katya". Wisdom ejects "hot knives" from his fingers, which are roughly the temperature of the core of the sun. Colossus broke a few of his bones, Wisdom melted parts of his spine. If I remember correctly.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Never
You read incorrectly.

In addition to Wynndar's example...

When they encountered the Marauders in the sewers underground, Riptide launched a number of shurikens, stars, and assorted other throwing implements with such force that many imbedded themselves in Colossus' hide. Magneto had to "heal" Colossus' metal hide so that he would not bleed to death when reverting back to normal. http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/colossus.htm, Go to that web site and read it. It says he is healed when he reverts back to human form. As long as his injuries arent too severe.

Swanky-Tuna
What is that, some kind of rpg site? I'd assume getting dealies stuck in you and your limbs bent would be severe.

Wynndar
yea ive only really seen him take on injuries in those two examples...i dont care what the marvel directory says... its not like its an official marvel site...some guy took some old pages from the marvel handbook in 1987 and took the rest of the information from memory...its got lots of outdated/false info

Spiderninja008
hulk wins. i love em both.

Spiderninja008
the newest biker look-a-like thor is a punk, and pretty weak compared to classic thor. Iron man wouldn't stand a chance versus Collosus.

Solidarsenal
Hulk wouldn't even break a sweat

Evangel94
HULK SMASH TIN MAN!

pr1983
colossus is one of my favourite characters(second only to cyke), but even ill admit hulk'd beat him. i do think colossus would give him a decent fight though.

crazyspinz
the new colossus vs hulk at starting strength, colossus wins. but hulk keeps getting stronger, but colossus is more durable, but he cant heal

hulk wins, so sad, colossus is soo cool

pr1983, goodday to you havent seen u in the vs forum in a while

pr1983
hi crazy, been busy, new job n all

u talkin bout colossus from astonishing x-men? i havent seen him

crazyspinz
i havent seen him either, but aperantly he is like ultimate colossus, but abit stronger, and straight

pr1983
what u mean straight? ive only read up till ultimate #44

crazyspinz
ultimate colossus is.....

gay....

so sad i know, but the new main steam one isnt and he kicks total ass

pr1983
collossus... gay? why, cos hes got a heart and is honest about his feelings?

he isnt shagging logan is he?

actually there's an idea

crazyspinz
thers not in idea... gross

he might have a crush on him thow

pr1983
possibly, still, t'would give logan a new dimension...

hulk still wins though unfortunately

crazyspinz
ya

wolverex84
if juggernaut can beat colossus, then why not can't hulk

hulk wins

Eden Unicorn
Colossus is tough as nails. But I can see Hulk in a rageing rampage flattening Colossus out like a bus would flatten a scar crow.

Fanboy
Hulk would win because Collossus would get killed.

Wynndar
Hulk's base strength still makes colossus look puny.

colossus17
hulk stupid. hulk dies. colossus wins

Mainstream
Originally posted by colossus17
hulk stupid. hulk dies. colossus wins

If I didn't know better I'd say you didn't like the Hulk much superhyper

colossus17
the only version of hulk i liked as colosshulk......when hulk got absorbing man's powers...and absorbed colossus.and the hulk could go into armored form and was 10 times more durable and stronger

Maestro
colossus doesnt even beat the hulk in the speed cataegory either, looks like everything points towards the hulk.

wolverine8888
wow just wow thou it be a good fight there no doughts hulk gunna beat his ass

StrawNilla
Hulk, he starts off at a base level of class 100 (Savage Hulk version, War Hulk, Maestro, etc.) and only gets stronger as he gets angrier.

And let's not even start on his accelerated healing factor accompanied by durability well beyond bulletproof at a base level...

Cosmic Cube
Hulk base strength is class 100, but not many know that it is well above 100 tons. Hulk has lifted over a hundred million tons in a completely calm state. Colossus doesn't stand a chance.

Hulk Power
no offense to anyone, but this is kind of a ridiculous comparison. when colossus fought with thing, colossus got his butt whupped. And every time that thing and hulk fight, thing always gets knocked out so for colossus to beat hulk its like gambit beating up juggernaut, its just not possible.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Spiderninja008
the newest biker look-a-like thor is a punk, and pretty weak compared to classic thor. Iron man wouldn't stand a chance versus Collosus.

laughing IM would dominate Colossus.

IRTMU-Dragon
uhhh.... no.

Tough Guy
obviously hulk, hulk is the supeior to any hero reliant on superhuman strength as hulk is limitless.

Fanboy
Hulk would kill Collosus and Collosus could harly handle thing.

Wynndar
Originally posted by Hulk Power
no offense to anyone, but this is kind of a ridiculous comparison. when colossus fought with thing, colossus got his butt whupped. And every time that thing and hulk fight, thing always gets knocked out so for colossus to beat hulk its like gambit beating up juggernaut, its just not possible.

I agree but i have never read the real fight between colossus and Thing...although i think it would be a good fight, Thing should still beat out Colossus.

colossus17
not again......

Wynndar
im just wondering what fight he is talking about...because someone else has said there was a true Thing vs Colossus fight.

colossus17
let this die......its like juggs and hulk......i mean thing VS. colossus

snoopdogg
Colossus and Thing didnt fight to my knowledge.

They armwrestled but no fight.

Wynndar
Thing vs Colossus is a better fight than Hulk and Jugs...they need to do it sometime.

CorderaMitchell
I thought I did that match, no it was a tag team, I'll make it now then...........

Wynndar
i meant they should fight in the comics....there have already been like 4 Thing vs Colossus threads.

Tough Guy
that would be cool

olympian
Hulk wins. Only on one extremely good showing would give the win to Colossus.

Metalmanx
Guys, Hulk wins this. It's not really even much of a fight. And you know it must be true, for I am a mad Colossus fan. Hulk would dominate Colossus and have his way with him if he so wanted to.

I'm just saying, heh.

who?-kid
Of course Hulk wins. But it would be a cool fight. And especially in the beginning, Colossus could surprise Hulk with a few decent uppercuts.

Colossus definitely has the power to seriously hurt Hulk. But Hulk definitely has the power to kill Colossus.

Solidus Snake
colossus could kill hulk, but only if hulk was distracted and collosus was....wait, collosus cant kill hulk.

CorderaMitchell
Colossus can be metal though. sad

Metalmanx
Originally posted by who?-kid
Of course Hulk wins. But it would be a cool fight. And especially in the beginning, Colossus could surprise Hulk with a few decent uppercuts.

Colossus definitely has the power to seriously hurt Hulk. But Hulk definitely has the power to kill Colossus.

I agree, it would be pretty cool to see. Colossus would definitely surprise him with a few shots, definitely. And yea, I also agree that Colossus does indeed have the ability to inflict a decent amount of pain on Hulk, but Hulk has the ability to end his life.

Agreed.

Mainstream
"Hulk recycle metal man...cuz Hulk want to save environment."

CorderaMitchell
lol

That was the funniest thing I've heard all day.

Omnislash Kid
Originally posted by wrathofachilles
His strength is unlimited because it keeps increasing with his anger. Anger is unlimited, thus strength is unlimited. That's what makes Hulk nearly unbeatable. When he starts to lose, he gets madder, thus he gets stronger, thus he starts to win. Ummm I dont think anger becomes unlimited. In my opinion the Hulk has limited strength because of how limited your anger could get. I mean if I could get unlimitedly anger at my coffee spilling over in the morning that would be insane lol. but in all seriousness, I believe there's a limit to how angry people can get and the Hulk is still human.
Colossus can lift over 100 tons (meaning his strength is class 100+)
Colossus cant take the kind of beating the Hulk can (since his osmium armor can be ripped apart by Hulk, if the Hulk is capable of breaking apart adamantium)
The only hope Colossus has of winning is to finish it quick before he makes the Hulk even angrier and hopes to god he doesn't get punched. Im not saying he cant get punched by the Hulk but if he does it will f*** him up. That being said, Hulk wins more than 9/10 times in my opinion

Colossus-Big C
umm colossus insnt your average metal. it is stated is being the one of the strongest metals in existance besides adamantium uru and thoses other super metals along with the fact that his skin is harder than hulks. he still loses tho

Knowsbleed33
It's funny when someone bumps an old thread and responds to a post that's more than 4 years old.

Hulk wrecks Colossus 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.