SEND NO "REPLY"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Xantos Clone
How did I forget this one!!!

Remember ob1 said to the 'fake queen' and the others to send no repy or transmissions at all to the 'you must contact me' message from 'what's his name'...sio bibel or something like that....
anyway, remeber qui gon and ob1 saying "it sounds like bait to establish a connection trace"....that whole thing...

NOW....SOMEONE MUST HAVE REPLIED OR WE HAVE OUR 'TRADER' IN THE GROUP!!!
OR....the queen could not resist, and she sent a repy to that dude.....remeber when she thought she was alone and watching the video message...then she started talking to anaking etc....
ALSO...remeber our buddy Darth Maul saying "IF THE TRACE WAS CORRECT, I WILL FIND THEM QUICKLY MASTER"....did I miss something?...and how did Maul konw they were on tatooine?...in the book, the probe droid did pass by qui gon and watto talking after the pod race and qui gon pulled out his saber and slashed it to pieces....could that have been the trace?...

"I DIDN'T HIT IT THAT HARD..IT MUST HAVE HAD A SELF DESTRUCT...IT'S A GOOD BET THE EMPIRE KNOW'S WERE HERE"-Han Solo EPB (sorry about the large post...)

Great Master Brit Hunt
You have already posted this.

tainted one
well first of all, when qui-gon slashed that probe, it was after maul was already on the planet so that couldn't be the trace. second, rune and nute tell sidious that "the ship is out of our range, it is imposible to track it" to which sidious says, "not for the sith." my guess (and brooks seems to back this up) is that there are all kinds of goodies in maul's ship and available to the sith. perhaps they just have better tracking equipment than the trade federation.

Xantos Clone
Yes, I know I posted it already...I actually was just fixing the subject...I put "SEND NO REPY" on the other one...I thought it looked stupid, so I changed it...

good points also tainted one....I am still suspicious that someone may have cracked and replied to one of the calls for help etc...

anyway...good answer!

Dim
i the things that tainted one commented on points to that the sith found them without them responding...where as there's nothing pointing to someone replying to the transmission...I think the sith found them without a reply..

Darth Daft
I agree with Dim. The Federation didn't nessecarily NEED the good guys to send a transmission. There must have been other ways to find them on Tatooine. Darth Maul obviously used one of those ways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.