Bloodsport:Deadpool vs. Batman(no powers or weapons)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MatchesMalone
Round 1: Deadpool vs. Batman

No weapons or powers allowed in a fair fight to the death, knock out, or submission. Who wins? victory only goes by the polls and not replies. But, leave a message to talk about it. This poll will be over in only 24 hours! Thanks.

ScarletSpider
I love Deadpool, but I have to go with Batman. DP relies a lot on his healing factor, as would anyone who has one, so he would probably find his endurance goes way down. Batman also has a greater mastery of fighting.

Havoc470
i dont know much about deadpool, so i'll have to go with batman simply on experience, i will read about deadpool though so i might change my opinion later lol

jasonk3
bump

jasonk3
Batman wins

CasanoVa
Originally posted by ScarletSpider
I love Deadpool, but I have to go with Batman. DP relies a lot on his healing factor, as would anyone who has one, so he would probably find his endurance goes way down. Batman also has a greater mastery of fighting.

(three years ago).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.