Bloodsport:Psylocke vs. Lady Shiva(no powers or weapons)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MatchesMalone
Round 1: Psylocke vs. Lady Shiva

No weapons or powers allowed in a fair fight to the death, knock out, or submission. Who wins? victory only goes by the polls and not replies. But, leave a message to talk about it. This poll will be over in only 24 hours! Thanks.

Paola
I have no idea who Lady Shiva is.....
I DON'T care what kind of super-powers she has....

PSYLOCKE wins!

closing...

stick out tongue

MatchesMalone
Paola, it doesn't matter what kind of powers shiva has, because powers are not allowed. By the way, can you please delete the wolverine thread i started that doensn't have a poll?

Paola
I've just closed one.... not sure if it's the wolverine one.... can you post a link?

MatchesMalone
you got the right one. good job, paola!

Paola
thanx..... you guys make it easier just by saying "close this, Paola"

*reads instructions again*
*votes for Psylocke*

Mane
Psylocke. shes a better fighter.

Tron
Is she? Compared to Lady Shiva? The assassin that makes Batman shit his tights? The woman that's dedicated to beating every other martial artist in the world? I'll admit, my knowledge of Lady Shiva is minimal, but I do know enough to know that she'll give Psylocke the fight of her life.

IownKMCstill
Wrathful Dwarf, I was egged on to do this by these two members who fed me.

Originally posted by StylishSmurph
I don't think I've seen such an embarrassing troll attempt before.

You know that when you go to a forum trying to troll and aren't taken seriously by anyone, and are mocked by everyone, that you probably can't make it as a troll.

Originally posted by batdude123
Not to mention he's only doing it in one thread. An "off topic" thread. laughing

They totally disregarded your warnings implying you are a complete loser. erm I won't argue about that though!

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
You can do it elsewhere.

But here on KMC they're not welcome.

As Bada and I have said. Don't feed the trolls anymore.

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Starting now....no more talk about the troll.

Please, continue with the discussion you people were having early. If the troll returns we'll handle him. No more discussion on that subject.

Thank you.

Feed me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.