Yikes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SlipknoT
Is it me or are there alot more spiders around this time of the year confused

Jedi Priestess
there are more they are trying to get in out of the cold messed

SlipknoT
well I found 3 huge ones in my house today. But I've also taken in 2 snakes and 2 toads for the winter

Prodigy
Yeah... I've noticed the plastic kind becoming more and more abundant - they hatch in October... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kosta
Big problem with snakes in Aus around this time of year, theyre just waking up from hybernation, and theyre aggressive ass all hell.

SlipknoT
theres no such thing as a snake PROBLEM. snakes are great.

Prodigy
I love snakes!!!

SlipknoT
me too

Mane
i dont. i walked out of my house and foud a 6-foot python in my garden.

Prodigy
That would be so awesome. I came close to getting a baby ball python.

Ronny
havent seen any spiders

Mane
yuck! i gave it to my friend and he gave it to his dad who raises them.

Unholy_Cheese
I Love snakes and hate spiders

Snipes
we eat an average of 8 spiders in our life time, how cool is that eek!

Mane
i hate them both and love Conan O'Brien wink

Prodigy
Hey - snakes are not 'Yuck', they are some of the cleanest, most amazing creatures on Earth.

This one guy I know wants to give me his Boa, but my Mum won't allow it. roll eyes (sarcastic) Funny thing is, she likes snakes as well...

Unholy_Cheese
yeah i heard something about that. Only tiny spiders but. They go in ur mouth wen ur asleep

Prodigy
Think of all he organisms we inhale, besides germs... O.o And if we swim in a lake/ocean/river, and swallow the water... O.o

...wow...

Snipes
i heard that they go in your mouth, cause they are attracted to your drool :/

Prodigy
Mosquitoes are attracted to carbon dioxide (among many ther things), so they buzz around our heads...

Aqua
there always behind u no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.