Wendigo vs.Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
What do you think about Wendigo and Doomsday?Wendigo just still the Hulk villain and Doomsday is just Superman villain and now as Supe's killer.what do you think guys?

JuggernautFan
i think doomsday would take him out rather handily.

Tron
Yeah, Doomsday takes it. Wendigo's stronger than Hulk's base level, but it's still not enough for Doomsday.

wrathofachilles
Doomsday in a page.

Wendigo is capable of lifting over 100 tons?

Asian Hulk
Yup Wendigo can beat against Doomsday

wrathofachilles
Are you saying he can BE beat against Doomsday or that he can BEAT Doomsday, because the latter is absolutely ridiculous.

crazyspinz
doomsday would eat wendigo

Tron
Scary thought, what if the Wendigo spirit decided to take over Doomsday body? Or is that possible?

crazyspinz
nope

crazyspinz
but just out of curiosity what are wendigos powers

Havoc470
i have no idea, but i beat him in the wolverine videogame lol

doomsday takes this one

crazyspinz
i beat him too, u had to like grab his tail, swing him around, then like smack him in the head like 10000 times

Tron
Yeah, although I liked the game, the way they had him beat most of the bosses was straight bullshit. Powered down or not, he should not have beaten Magneto. And beating Juggernaut by simply putting his claws through his helmet, please. I know they wanted some familiar names in there, and they had to make it possible for Logan to beat them, but comicwise it would never happen. And grabbing Wendigo's tail and throwing him over, I don't think so. Wendigo is in Hulk's league, I don't see someone like Wolverine pulling off something like that. Anyways, Wendigo's in the 100 class. Don't know much more about him except that whoever's possessed by it goes around the woods eating people. I can't find anything about him just yet, I'll keep looking though.

wrathofachilles
Why did they have to make it possible for Logan to beat them? In Spider-Man/X-Men Arcade's Revenge, it was friggin' impossible for Wolverine to beat Juggernaut. I swear I tried for months and months to beat him and there was nothing you could do!!

crazyspinz
i beat him...

wrathofachilles
How?

Krissy Von Doom
I beat Wendigo using Dazzler in the six player arcade.

xmeat
um doomsday cant kill wendigo

jinzin
doesn't matter.. wendigo can't even beat wolverine or snowbird what chance does he have against doomsday? confused

Sabretooth
Don't give me any of this "Wendigo wins 'cause he's immortal" crap, when Wendigo's physical body dies, he's dead. Period. Yeah, I know his spirit will inhabit someone else's body after awhile, but no heartbeat or brain activity is still dead, even if it's only temporary. Which brings me to my next point: If memory serves me correctly, Wendigo has a problem with being able to survive having his heart torn out. Doomsday easily has the ability to do this. It wasn't specified if this fight was to the death or just to a knock out anyway, so I say if being forced back to the "Spirit World" or wherever because you just had your heart torn out doesn't count as being dead (and it should), it sure counts as being knocked the HELL out.

draxx_tOfU
what's with bumping asianhulk's threads...

guy222
bumprav

carver9
Wendigo makes it a small fight but he dies in the end.

Lord Feron
what exactly are current versions of both?

carver9
Originally posted by Lord Feron
what exactly are current versions of both?

The latest version of Doomsday wasnt all that impressive imo.

Golgo13
Wendigo with ease.

golem370
Which Wendigo would be a good question.

h1a8
Doomsday with ease

DTM
Doomsday utterly destroys Wendigo, with ease.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.