Havok vs. Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Jumpy<---That's The Thing getting turned to glass. `nuff said. raver

Wynndar
if Havok is affected the same way he was affected by Hulk when he is in the Things vicinity, Havok would probably most definitely have the advantage...it hasnt been demonstrated whether or not Havok has that same power surge in Things presence so there is no way to tell...without the increase, Thing beats him though, he can bring his brother along to get some as well big grin

Draco69
Revive!

Wynndar
I think it would be a really cool fight because Havok would probably demonstrate a power increase around a radioactive opponent like the Thing. Idk if being around the Thing has the same effect as the Hulk...im not sure if he's quite as radioactive. But still, Havok and Thing are both good leaders and strategists and would make for an interesting fight.

armandovalles
Havok's blasts wouldnt be able to hurt Ben much, but Ben's Thunderclap would knock out Havok in one shot. So Ben wins.

Draco69
Havok's blasts can be as hot as the sun...

O.D Geist
Originally posted by armandovalles
Havok's blasts wouldnt be able to hurt Ben much, but Ben's Thunderclap would knock out Havok in one shot. So Ben wins. are u for real, Havoks beam dropped hulk and had him transform back into david banner. So imagine what he will do to thing.

armandovalles
when did Havok fight Hulk?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by O.D Geist
are u for real, Havoks beam dropped hulk and had him transform back into david banner. So imagine what he will do to thing.

Who the hell is David Banner?

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Who the hell is David Banner?
lol

David = Bruce = Hulk

Wynndar
um i never saw havok's blast turn Hulk into Banner...but they did have a good fight in IH #391

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
lol

David = Bruce = Hulk
They fought in the TV show?

O.D Geist
Originally posted by Wynndar
um i never saw havok's blast turn Hulk into Banner...but they did have a good fight in IH #391
oh they fought in that issue to i got to get that 1. but yea he focus his blast straight into hulks head and it cause him to feel great pain and hulk fell to the floor and transform back into david banner prof
read The Incredible Hulk Vol.2 Issue Number: 150 Title:Cry Hulk, Cry Havok

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by O.D Geist
oh they fought in that issue to i got to get that 1. but yea he focus his blast straight into hulks head and it cause him to feel great pain and hulk fell to the floor and transform back into david banner prof
read The Incredible Hulk Vol.2 Issue Number: 150 Title:Cry Hulk, Cry Havok

It's Bruce Banner. Not David. That's the guy from the TV show.

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
They fought in the TV show?
i don't know

I think he was trying to say Bruce

O.D Geist
Originally posted by kgkg
i don't know

I think he was trying to say Bruce
yea i meant bruce banner i always mix david and bruce up sorry bout that

Wynndar
Hulk vol2 number 150...? that doesnt sound like an issue number that exists.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Wynndar
Hulk vol2 number 150...? that doesnt sound like an issue number that exists. It does. I've never read it, though.

Wickerman
You do realize that Havok can unleash enough energy to basically take out half the moon.....right? Like when fighting Cap America inthe Mutant X Universe....

~wickerman~

O.D Geist
thx for having my back on that Cosmic Cube u the man

Lord-of-Dreams
Yea. Havok destroys thingy. Then turns the glass-thing into a pair of glasses (glass-glasses... why are all 'glass'es plastic? lol O T)

whirlysplat
Originally posted by Lord-of-Dreams
Yea. Havok destroys thingy. Then turns the glass-thing into a pair of glasses (glass-glasses... why are all 'glass'es plastic? lol O T) roll eyes (sarcastic) confused confused confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.