Life As We Know It

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LoSt_
Wow the first episode just came on tonight and this is a really good show. Did anyone watch it? Its a good show about teenage sex and how guys deal with it. Not to mention it has good ol Kelly Osbourne in it.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I also caught the last of this show,and i did like it aswell. Could you tell me what happend in the first of it?? I caught it when that one guy was talking to his teacher,and they almost kissed, do you mind explaining from that point to the begingin?? Plus it's got my girl, KELLY!!! WHOOTT

LoSt_
Sure.
At the beginning it all just starts out telling about themselves, <Forgive me for not knowing their names> but the main main guy, the one that has the moles near his lips, all he was interested in was getting sex, he didnt get it because he f***** everything up with him and his girlfriend, he said that he was sorry and they got back together and she wanted to actually do it. But then later he couldnt do it because he found out his mom was cheating on his dad with his coach. He didnt want to tell his dad because everything would be ruined
Now the guy with the spikey hair, he's in love with his 26 year old teacher and she likes him back but doesnt show it. Thats basically it between them, nothing much to say.
And last but not least the guy dating Kelly, at first just was a jackass and didnt want to be around her and all he wanted was sex but in the end it turned out okay.

<<Solo>>
Worst Show Ever, I have to tell ya, I had to watch this with my girlfriend, and it was the worst hour of my life.....dreadful.

LoSt_
You only do it to disagree with what everyone has to say.

Smodden
I saw bits and pieces of it.........but I taped it so I could watch the whole thing later...It looks good....

roll eyes (sarcastic)Life.

LoSt_
Watch now, watch now!

Smodden
Ok OK!...I have to wait till after school first!..lol

supertruper
I saw it last night too! Can we say HOT teacherwink

But back to Dino-poor guy-with his mom cheating with the coach. He handled it like any normal teen would I thought. I wonder what will happen next week though-looks like he's going to confront his mom. Do you think she's going to tell the husband what she's been up to?

LoSt_
Mwaha, im on fall break.

I dont swing that way, so no comment. wink
I know, I felt so sorry for Dino in a way.

Smodden
I saw it!

I felt sory for him too...and yesh very HOT teacher...I was freaking out when they were about to kiss...I just wanted them to kiss already...I was freakin' out...then THE LIGHTS from the CAR!!!mad...

LoSt_
Lol. I guess instead of the chars i was more interested in the show *psh, thats a first.lol.*

row476
This show looked sooo good! ABC's been coming out with some really good shows! I haven't seen any yet though- I'm really bummed that I missed the first eppi. Guess i'll just have to catch up next week.

LoSt_
Yeah they have, surprisingly. Thankfully they've cut off all the gay shows that had no viewers, except Life with Bonnie..That show rocked and they took it off..what beestards.
The first episode tells all, but the 2nd ep looks like it will be really good too so cant wait either smile

Kella
I really really want to see this show...when does it come on again? It looks so friggin good. big grin

LoSt_
Thursday nights at 8 PM EST time. stick out tongue

ariwin
Actually it's on Thursday's at 9

I thought it was great that we got to learn more about Dino's situation, poor guy and Jonathan (who was hilarious). What do you all think will happen tomorrow though? Are Dino's parent's going to get a divorce?

darktim1
yep all hell broke lose tonight on the show.

L49_JoaquinLovr
OMG last night I got so f****** pissed cause they played the presidentual thingies instead of my show. stupid idiots.

Krabs55
I love this show.... I really liked the espidode on thursday...ben started crying...that was crazy !!

Loving_Daniel11
I havent seen it in a while! I never catch it. Does it come on ABC or MTV?

Krabs55
Last week's was sooooooooo good. I love this show...it roxs!

Caribbean_Chick
It's so awesome.. and all the main characters are soooooo hottt!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.