Best Batman Design!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
I personally LOVE the Bruce Wayne design in the animated JL's Starcrossed episode where he is clad in a black turtleneck under a classy leather jacket.His hair is slightly tousled and the overall effect is...so cool!!!!!

The JL Batman is also by far th ebest batman animated design. The long ears give him an appreciatively a more menacing look.

In the comics, the Jim Lee Bruce Wayne is simply...beautiful.I love the intensity Lee weaves in those steel blue eyes of the character...The Batman design in HUSH is for me, at least the definitive Batman design! big grin

Paola
moving to Batman forum.... mad

radioboy121
The second slightly different drawing of Batman in the animated series (the one without the yellow background behind his bat emblem) made him look more intimidating with more emphasis of his muscular frame. Maybe it was the air he carried about him, but I thought he was neat.

If he ever employed a mask design similar to Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) with the stitches on it, he'd probably be more menacing (interesting).

Joker1237
I think the first Batman in TAS was the best.

The MOFT design was the best imo.

For comics, I going for Alan Moore's Killing Joke design. best one, and maybe even best Joker design lol.

mc pee pants
beyond

Bat Dude
The Batman design for the newest animated series is pretty good, and for comics, Bob Kane's first design, when the cape looked like wings.

Gregory
Bob Kane's Batman had a freakishly large head.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.