Iron Fist vs. Batman(no powers or weapons)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MatchesMalone
Round 2: Iron Fist vs. Batman

No weapons or powers allowed in a fair fight to the death, knock out, or submission. Who wins? Victory only goes by the polls and not replies. But, leave a message to talk about it. This poll will be over in 2 days. Winner of this matchup will be in the championship to decide who is the greatest fighter ever. Thanks.

Evangel94
You just made another topic a minute ago. Please stop spamming the board.

Never
Iron Fist, this is not much of a contest. Cassie Cain is pretty much Shiva's equal, and both are superior to Batman.

Here is an old list of Marvel characters trained in the martial arts that I posted to start some...ah..."chit:"

1. Shang Chi
2. Gamora
3. Champion of the Universe
4. Iron Fist
5. Karnak
6. Moondragon
7. Black Panther
8. Captain America
9. Elektra
10. Bullseye
11. Stick
12. Stone
13. Shaft
14. Star
15. Wolverine
16. Silver Samurai
17. Batroc
18. The Badger
19. Lei Kung
20. Lady Deathstrike
21. Daredevil
22. Ogun

Fanboy
Batman because he is just better.

srankmissingnin
Never that list isn't in any order is it? If so it is flawed.

And Danny would win

Scoobless
Iron Fist would kick Batman's ass in a purely martial arts fight

azndrgn
This thread looks familiar to my martial arts tournament, especially with the fighters included...

azndrgn
MatchesMalone...when did you start your tournament?

illadelph12
Thread biters...

Blade Cutter
Doe's Iron Fist have iron fist in this fight I know he dos'nt have magic in the fight becuase that will not be fair.If he has his fist I go with him I go with him any way he is one of the two best in the pure fighters in that morvel ever mad.He know evey fighting style there to lurn pretty much.Hey Never why isn't Master on year list I rember he knocked out Namor (aka) the Submariner by using pressure points to render him unconscious and he's ben training for forty thousand years.

The Flash
Originally posted by azndrgn
MatchesMalone...when did you start your tournament? First off, this isn't a tournament, just a regular thread. Second, if you have checked the date and time of the post, he posted it last year in October.

azndrgn
Originally posted by The Flash
First off, this isn't a tournament, just a regular thread. Second, if you have checked the date and time of the post, he posted it last year in October.

Mentioning of a round and a championship? Sounds like a tournament to me.

snoopdogg
Batman beats Iron Fist.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Batman beats Iron Fist.

Yeah, I give bats the slight majority, only thing is, chi is not really a superpower. Both have mastered the use of Chi, but Iron fist far exceeds batman in the use of chi.

IF vs BM (No chi/ no weapons) 6/10 BM
IF vs BM (w Chi/No weapons) IF 8-9/10
IF vs BM (w chi/ w weapons) BM 6/10

Grimm22
Eh erm

In just skills Bats should win

db_renji
Originally posted by Never
Iron Fist, this is not much of a contest. Cassie Cain is pretty much Shiva's equal, and both are superior to Batman.

confused Batman has schooled Shiva many times. Also Batman is on about the level of Deathstroke, whom Cassie Cain doesnt even come close to stayin with. Batman wins 6-7/10

don't shiv
B' is faster than IF, IFs Strength is as unto nothing in a fight choreographed by the Bat who fights more with brain than brawn

Darth Martin
Originally posted by db_renji
confused Batman has schooled Shiva many times. Also Batman is on about the level of Deathstroke, whom Cassie Cain doesnt even come close to stayin with. Batman wins 6-7/10 smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.