Are you ever too old to hate your mother?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
I dont think so, Im 43 and I despise mine mad

darkcrown
I agree with Jedi Priestess, I'll probably hate my parents until I die. no expression

Jedi Priestess
The womans been a b*tch from childhood right on thru adulthood. I however have gotten to the point I dont give a rats ass what her opinion of me is.

silver_tears
I lover my mom droolio

Alice_In_Chains
i have no reason to hate my mother

my father on the other hand......

JToTheP
My mother provided me with the best life possible, definately giving up tons of things she could of had for herself, she got for me instead. Essentially raising me by herself, with the help from my grandma, she's given me an awesome life, so my only gripe with anything aside from my father, is the world around me outside of our home.

Candy
Hm in the moment i am very mad at my parents but at least many parents just wnat the best fpor their children. Do have ay reasons to HATE her? HATE is strong word. And so is to forgive...
but anytime you should forgive everyone.

Mane
i love my mom. shes great.

you guys shouldnt hate. in the wise words of Yoda "anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering."

shaber
riiggghhhttt

darkcrown
I hate a lot of people.

Royal Knight
eh i don't hate anyone...hate is such a harsh word..

but there are people that i dislike

darkcrown
Like me?! eek!

BackFire
I love my mommy. I love her dearly.

Royal Knight
i don't dislike you...

it takes a lot for me to dislike someonestick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
Sweetie 43 years of being treated like shit tends to build up plenty of hate.

Ronny
my mother was wonderful

<<Solo>>
Word.

BlackC@t
My real mum: Don't remember her very well.
Step-mum: total *****.

lil bitchiness
I lover my momma! cry

silver_tears
cry

Kosta
I love both my parents. Theyve done too much for me.

Deathblow
Same here. Sometimes I get mad and shout at my poppa, but then he gives me money and everything's cool and everthing's smooth. Damn thats smooth kwasny

Darth Revan
laughing out loud

silver_tears
I feel so much stupider for having read that droolio
Almost as stupid as you Sam, but not quite happy

Darth Revan
laughing out loud

I love my mommy and daddy. My daddy told me how to play the geetar and my mommy helps me with my english homework love

Kosta
laughing out loud

Deathblow
Clearly you've had a hard day running around robbing banks all whacked off of scooby snacks, so I'll let you off for that kwasny

silver_tears
I've been working luv smokin' something you should try doing......
And I don't mean working the corners no2

lil bitchiness
cry Silva and Sam....... just like Lil and Tex used to cry

Its a love hate thing yes

pr1983
i love her cos shes my mother bit dislike the kind of person she is

silver_tears
Yea, he loves me, I hate him. winkiss

lil bitchiness
laugh1 hah!!

whip2flirt1

silver_tears
flirt1 night millaness

Deathblow
That line is so very old eek

You need new material, and fast yes

silver_tears
Why, so I can waste it on you, I think not smokin'

Deathblow
Your faker than Britney's cleavage, I love it droolio
You know as well as I that you lie awake at nights trying to dream up new insults specially for me curlers

silver_tears
After the kinds of nights I have, there's no strength left to waste on you darling winkiss

Deathblow
Yeah I heard road sweeping takes a lot out of you, specially at night with all the dead animals and such sad

Still, it's good honest work. You keep it up thumb up

silver_tears
Oh there's animals alright...........the kind in the bedroom anyways naughty

Deathblow
Thats nice...but i'm afraid i'm going to have to inform you, while it may be all the rage in Canadiaworld, beastiality is frowned upon where I come from, and pretty much everywhere else in the world too erm

silver_tears
You mean the hole you crawled out from? happy

m!$hA
me too in_love

but i hate my dad ranting now theres someone ill hate until after i die!

silver_tears
I'm indifferent to daddy, he's never around anyways droolio

Deathblow
Funny you should say that, there are in fact pot-holes in the ground at my local park which are more desirable than that cheap, moose infested America-junior you reside in happy

silver_tears
I have never in my life seen a moose no expression
Why don't you go back and rot in Phoenix Samuel? wave
Home of white trash! winkiss

charlit
yea my mum is a b!tch!! i hate her most of the time but some times shes ok...she thinks by giving me stuf il like her..

Deathblow
I would if I could happy
The area I lived in was only like 40% white actually no expression

And only 28% of that 40 was trash. Canadian emigrants mostly kwasny

silver_tears
They must have felt magnetized to the dump that is your neighbourhood happy

m!$hA
ah the good days droolio
a few years ago my dad would leave for work before i got up and come back after i went to bed droolio
and on weekends hed be somewhere away from the house!

but now hes at home more weep

Deathblow
Agreed yes
It's weird how you guys automatically gravitate towards crap happy

silver_tears
Probably why so many of us like the states yes

And technically since I'm not a true born Canadian I wouldn't know winkiss

Deathblow
yep, it's a shame the states don't like you no

so what nationality are you then? note: that was not a request for your life story, as short and dull as it would be. sleeping

silver_tears
I'm European no expression something you'll never be, you American **** winkiss

Deathblow
miffed actually, I'm a fifth english and a fifth spanish. Last time I checked, they were in europe. Plus I live in europe, and probably will for the rest of my life. I've got more european in my sexy new Lakers cap than you have in your entire body no expression

silver_tears
I'm european by blood idiot, last time I checked my body is mostly composed of blood no expression
Not to mention that 2/5's isn't even 50 percent sneaky2
So take that stick out tongue

Deathblow
yawn I wonder whats on TV?

JToTheP
You two have almost killed this thread. laughing out loud Speaking of which your saying blow is from Phoenix...well umm...can we say.... laughing....by the way....send me a greeting card from the next tornado that takes your trailer, and farm animals, k thanks, that'd be amazing. smokin' I always wanted a redneck postcard.

Deathblow
Great, one of Irene's loyal fanclub members has rushed to her rescue. Poor dear can't fight her own battles clearly. disgust

And for your information my good sir, Phoenix is one of the fastest economically growing cities in America. Well it was..embarrasment Anyways, I dont live there anymore, so frankly I dont give a damn big grin

Rednecks? Have you ever been to my old neighborhood? The only pigs there were the ones dressed in blue uniforms. And if you want a redneck postcard that bad, I suggest you go ask your daddy. Punk. smokin'

JToTheP
Nah, I just don't like you period, and New Jersey seems to have a problem with your corner of the US anyway buddy. big grin

I'm not any "fan club" whatever the hell you just said, it looked like redneck typing to me, I just felt you two went insane long enough in this thread, and you attacking Irene for where she lives was ridiculous, when you yourself are not one to talk. You never hear anything about Arizona on the news, other then what hurricane blew it to shit next.

So I suggest you don't attack people who are infact, 1st off, post whores. stick out tongue 2nd off someone as cool as Irene. 3rd off someone who has something better to do then mention where the person was born, I did not mention you being BORN in Phoenix, but that you live there apparently, and I did not see Irene mention this either.

Oh and by the way, I'm sure wherever my father is he's doing alot better then your entire family tree is combined by salaries, because unlike you seem to be doing, he isn't arguing with Irene about where she was born/background/whatever the hell you babbled about, so don't address my father/mother/family members/Irene/or friends infront of me, and try to wreck a thread again, PUNK.

Deathblow
laughing out loud Wow, so many mistakes in a single post. Where should I start?

First off, you don't know me, so I don't see how you can or cannot like me, but if you choose not to like me then thats cool.

Secondly, my post directed at you wasn't serious, just like (i'll put in this in bold so you can understand it) everything else i've said in this thread. I wasn't attacking anyone, us two do this kind of thing all the time. None of it is for real, I'd never even think of insulting her. I wasn't 'attacking' her anyway, if you skip back a couple of pages, you'll see that she actually started it (not that it matters of course), I was the attacked, not the attacker confused
And I'm used to people messing with me about where i'm from, and I dont care. I know it's all just joking around. Maybe you should try and be just a little more perceptive.

In fact, your the only person here attacking anyone. You attacked me several times in that post. I'm not the kind of person to insult people just like that, and becuase you've misunderstood my intentions in the first place, i'll let it slide.

Seriously though, you need to get off your high horse, and stop jumping to conclusions. And you should certainly quit threatening me, because if you think in your wildest dreams that you could ever intimidate me, your going to be suprised.

silver_tears
Okay boys, let's play nice yes

Seriously though, I love my little **** Samuel cry
We just like pissing eachother off yes

It turn's Sam on flirt1

silver_tears
But anyways, I'm off to bed, later biatches droolio

JToTheP
Just cuz you say so, I don't have to play nice. stick out tongue

Well sarcasm don't go far through the internet... confused laughing out loud

Deathblow
I want that in writing, with a signature and seal of approval yes

uh oh...I addressed you. I'm dead meat fear

JToTheP
Death, you spoke of my father, NO one under ANY circumstance, EVERspeaks of my friends or family illy, and does not get treated like that.

Deathblow
Fair enough, I apologise for that. However, you did the same thing, and as much as it may shock you, i'm very protective of my family too, so I expect you to do the same. Especially as what I said was completely hollow, while you were insulting my family for real.

JToTheP
Hey, it's what I do, someone does/mentions my family/friends, I double it, just the way I am. It was a defense mechanism to thrust apon your family's salaries, so I'm sorry.

Captain REX
Wow, SOMEONE is anti-Canada!

JToTheP
Just a LITTLE right REX?

Deathblow
I think I'll just give up and go smile

Captain REX
I didn't say little. stick out tongue

Have fun with that, Death!

JToTheP
See what I mean, sarcasm sux on the web. laughing

Captain REX
Ya think? stick out tongue

JToTheP
Shut it foo. stick out tongue laughing out loud

Captain REX
Es geschlossen Dummkopf! stick out tongue

Darth Revan
Holy shit, you people take Sam and Irene WAY too seriously... Haven't you learned yet that nothing out of that man's mouth can be taken seriously? fruits_apple

Look, I like my dad too and everything, but it's the internet for crying out loud. The very concept of it is a complete joke. Chill. They're just having fun.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.