Pirates Of The Caribbean Fans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

POTC#1FAN
I AM THE # 1 FAN, I Know all the lines in the whole movie, figured out all the songs on the violin... AND WATCHED IT 25 times straight in the last 2 weeks!!! How Awesome is that! I also have the script! I love POTC!

Kitoky
Now you can really proclaim yourself the #1 PotC fan, you don't know if someone else has seen the movie in theaters 25 times straight. You don't know if anyone else can play the PotC themes on any instrument now do you? wink

JackieSparrow
ohhhh shut down

i_love_shia
i love shia labeouflove

Miss_bishie
online i met the real #1 fan..

this person saw potc more then 60 times in theaters..

the person is so cool!

Kitoky
Now if you met that person online how do you know whether or not they're lying? Hmmm?

Sarah_Sparrow
Excellent point, Kitoky. You can never be sure.

NtOnKsSuX17
nobody can be the #1 fan srry to tell ya

A.D. Skinner
I am like the # 457 fan ! I mean it was a good movie..but I certainly haven't watched it 25 times in a row...or learned the violin over it either.

Hmm...I feel so insignificant.

Miss_bishie
well they could of been lying i was going to potc fansites and found this fanatics site..

JacksBabe777
Hey i've watched it more than 25 times and i know most of the songs on the piano. so don't say your the #1 fan. i'm not, your not, and i don't really think anyone is.... We're all BIG fans and we can say that but we can't say ANYTHING about being the #1 fan... *caughs* thank. thank you very much.

Kitoky
Yes we're all big fans but no one is #1, so get your huge head inflated.

#1fan Sparrow
piratepiratepiratepirate

Every one is POTC #1 fan
wink wink wink

Unholy_Cheese
nono expression i am...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.