Lightsaber effects, fight scenes, edits!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Naredhel
I saw someone made a short clip of Obi vs Ani with lightsabers and a background... any chance of more like this using the new Webdoc 10 footage?

Sith Master X
That's a good idea actually. I'm sure someone will get around to it in the near future.

Naredhel
I really hope so! I love the edits... because it almost seems like real footage stick out tongue... well... kinda! lol Also, maybe the Anakin, Dooku and Obi shots? There's loads of scenes in there... Maybe someone could clip all the lightsaber scenes, edit them and string them together smile

vador_2444
I don't think it is possible ...

NoMeN
why not vador 2444?

vador_2444
because i don't remember there was a piece of the episode 3 in the last webdoc except in the bonus of the trilogy . But if someone is strong enough to be able to do it ... good luck

NoMeN
sorry, i did not understand your first sentence

Morridini
What are u talking about?

Naredhel is talking about someone finishing some of the shots we saw in Webdoc 10, like they did here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t309405.html

Naredhel
Yeah.. I don't understand Vador... there was footage ( I think ) of stuff in webdoc 10, not necessarily those specific scenes but there was some kind of footage that could be made into orgasmic fan material stick out tongue

Mist
i shall accept the responsibilty of rotoscoping the behind the scene footage on the OT dvd! although i need a background for the bluescreen, if anyone has any post them to me!

ps. i do a good job rotoscoping, so dont expect some crappy version!
pps. i probably wont be able to finish it for about 3-4 weeks, i got study you knowstick out tongue

Mist
also, do people want anakin with a blue or red saber?

NateDawgNT
BLUE like it'll be on film

NateDawgNT
and thanks man

Sith Master X
Blue Saber!

Mist
i'll start ripping the footage tonight. and hopefully i'll be able to convert to filmstrip before the week is out!

this might take me a while cause i have a crappy 800mhz P3. but still, any is better than none right?

i still need a background pic if anyone got any cool ones?

Mist
and background music - DuelOTFates or other?

Sith Master X
How about the music from ROTJ Mist where Luke and Vader are fighting. That music sounds so tragic, and I think that music would fit perfectly with the ROTS duel.

See, here's my analysis. As much as I love DOTF, I really don't think that score would fit with Anakin Vs. Obi-Wan. DOFT is it's own score with it's own seperate and exciting duel.

You see, the duel in ROTS has a different meaning then the duel from TPM and the DOFT score. The ROTS duel is a tragic showdown between Master and Apprentice, the fight needs to be powerful and energetic, yet, it's a tradedy, Anakin's life is beginning to fall apart, yet take it's shape as he and Obi-Wan battle it out. The music needs to be an energized tragic theme in my opinion. And I would love if they used that music from ROTJ, because it fits perfectly, Anakin Vs. Obi-Wan, then Luke Vs. Anakin. You've got that tragic theme that is beginning to build.

NateDawgNT
that music is too slow for the fight tho - it only hpapens when vader and luke are doing that back and forth pushing motion thingy - very slow
DOTF is fast and even George said it'd go with the duel

i say DOTF

Mist
ive put together all the clips from the dvd. theres about 27sec of the duel. i put the DOTF as music and it sounds good. matches the fighting.

all thats left is rotoscoping, theres only 750 frames or so, wont take too long. also, i need somewhere to post it.

J-Unit
Whats Up Mist...Can You Mail Me The Footage As Soon As Possible?

The Ones
yea me aswell

JKozzy
I'll get it up for you somehow; PM me.

Mist
once ive finished, i'll make a new thread and let you all know. im having difficulty with the bluescreen cause its a bit dodgy footage. i can rotoscope without a background if you all want but let me know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.