7 minutes real, completed footage?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Naredhel
I found this on TFN...

This means that somewhere in the world, 7 minutes of footage is floating around... I wonder if anyone could/can/will find it?

Boris
I'd hope it finds it's way online.....

NoMeN
im sure its online.

Commander
I do not think TV execs have interest for placing it into the net because they would cut off one's nose to spite one's face.

darktim1
well it probiley be for advertisement stuff like commercials for tv and other stuff.

NoMeN
commander... *sigh*

maybe someone recorded it with his cam and placed it into the net

vader519
Hopefully it will get online sometime this month

NoMeN
TFN updates
UPDATE
A friend just wrote in to tell us that the first 7 minutes of the film was shown totally completed to these members of the television industry.

if it appears in the net, lucasfilm will already know who did it, cause TV Execs are the only ones who have it.

Sith Master X
Yeah this might be online somewhere. As much as I'd be tempted to see this, I don't wont to ruin the opening of the new installment.

That what always seems so special about going to see a SW movie. The fox 20 centry fanfare, the words "LUCASFILM LTD....."A long time ago in a galaxy far far away... and then, it flashes "STAR WARS" and the opening just feels so special because you've waited so long.

Xam
its online..it has to be...it will be leaked soon!

NoMeN
true, BUT i cant wait sad so if i find it ill watch it. i just cant wait you see

Xam
well lets all put our efforts in finding it!!!ill start rigth now

NoMeN
me too!

Xam
maybe scramba has something

Sith Master X
I know. As much as I said I wouldn't want to watch it because it would spoil the beginning, the minute that thing becomes available the temptation would take over and I'd be watching it over and over.

darktim1
not me I want to see finished film when comes out I'LL read posts but won't watch.

Lowbacca
You Guys will have a hard time trying to find it online...

Morridini
It's not online yet. Someone would have found it by now if it was online. How many did actualy get to see it?

moonwalker741
hey guys i have it! wait!

no i dont....

Sith Master X
Are you sure you don't have it? stick out tongue

moonwalker741
i had it, but then i ate it because i was hungry, im sorry guys... sad

El Toro
no worries...we'll jus wait till it "come out" of your system......

moonwalker741
laughing

Sith Master X
lol laughing

Richard FilmFre
Because GL knows that they are the only ones who have seen it, I think they won't dare to 'leak' the footage sad

Gangularis
i actually i think i don't want it leaked... it would be too tempting to watch.. and i'd rather not have the beginning of the movie completely spoiled for me.

captainmidnight
me too i saw the fan film were someone added in a red and blue lightsabre,thats when i said no more,gonna wait for the film to come out and let it be a surprise!!!!!

moonwalker741
hey i finally crapped out the finished footage i ate.....who ever wants it can pm me!!

moonwalker741
hahahaahahahhhahahhahah

man you people are pathetic.....a couple people pmed me asking me for the footage....haha man........thats too funny...i need air..wooo...ok..

rogue21579
After what happened to the "Back in Black" footage. I am sure that Lucasfilm was extra careful this time.

JKozzy
I took the footage from you, moonwalker! Nya nya nya nya nya nya tongue

Sith Master X
LMAO! laughing

El Toro
moon ur a one sick deluded b@astard!

bot...
i would never watch a complete dodgy shot of the film till it comes up. it's ruin too much too soon.

moonwalker741
true, and also

who teh hell would want to see digested finished footage..... stick out tongue

Bagels
Point taken. wink

Solidarsenal
Me, if it's an episode III trailer (and there's an air freshener around)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.