Magneto VS Prof. X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HarmonicFlo88
Real fight, no interference

Oh, and Prof. X can walk

-oops its "Lehnsherr"

Paola
fixed

wrathofachilles
Well Xavier destroyed Magneto's mind in the Fatal Attactinons saga, but he didn't really have much chance to fight back. It really depends on how fast one can take out the other. I don't know, lol. I'm just rambling.

norrin radd
Magneto, since he has a certain resistance to mind control (mental barriers, etc).

Havoc470
this ones hard, but i think i'll go with magneto for now, i dont know about him having mental barriers (although it would explain that New Xmen story arc) but his attacks (energy wise) are really strong, and of course theres the power to manipulate metal (although i dont think he'd need it)

norrin radd
"Magneto also possesses minor psychic skills, such as the ability to create a mental barrier against psionic attack and read minds on a basic level."

http://www.marvel.com/universe/index.htm

Conclusion: magneto would be faster destroying xavier, he wins.

HarmonicFlo88
I'm not sure about his "resistence to psionics", Xavier has always been able to give magneto painfull thoughts about losing his family and etc....that was his successful plan of attack. of course mags can control his wheelchair which is why Xavier walks in this match up, i think Xavier should be able to slow mags down enough to where he could hide at a safe spot while ruthlessly tearing up mag's mind.

And you cant rely on marvel.com man, just read some of their bios...its mostly incorrect.

crazyspinz
for some reason i doubt marvel dot com is incorect, it just happens to be the officail marvel web site, witch did invent all of those characters...

norrin radd

Krissy Von Doom
They both attack at the same time. Xavier attacks the mind, Magneto attacks the body. Magneto has some psionic defences that Xavier has to get through before he can hurt Eric. Xavier has no such defences against Magneto's attacks. Mags wins.

Nataku8188
Magneto's helmet renders him immune to Prof. X's telepathy anyways.

IownKMCstill
Wrathful Dwarf, I was egged on to do this by these two members who fed me.

Originally posted by StylishSmurph
I don't think I've seen such an embarrassing troll attempt before.

You know that when you go to a forum trying to troll and aren't taken seriously by anyone, and are mocked by everyone, that you probably can't make it as a troll.

Originally posted by batdude123
Not to mention he's only doing it in one thread. An "off topic" thread. laughing

They totally disregarded your warnings implying you are a complete loser. erm I won't argue about that though!

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
You can do it elsewhere.

But here on KMC they're not welcome.

As Bada and I have said. Don't feed the trolls anymore.

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Starting now....no more talk about the troll.

Please, continue with the discussion you people were having early. If the troll returns we'll handle him. No more discussion on that subject.

Thank you.

Feed me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.