Demogorge Blade vs Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krissy Von Doom
I just re-read the Midnight Massacre storyarc which was printed during the mid-90's where the Midnight Sons had to fight a superpowered Blade and he killed pretty much all of them except the humans. If Blade wasn't stopped by the Midnight Sons, how would, say, Hulk fare against him?

Hulk

vs

At his peak, Demogorge Blade had:
Weapons and fighting ability of Blade
Hellfire gun and cycle of Johnny Blaze
Vampiric abilities of Hannibal King and Morbius (shapechanging, flight, strength)
Weapon conjuring ability of Demogoblin
Elemental and mystical power of Modred (sorcery, master of elements)
Highly advanced healing ability (he was completely shredded and returned fully healed for battle a minute later, had his spine ripped out and still won, had a building dropped on him and was still alive, had his throat ripped open and it meant nothing)

crazyspinz
wow, never heard of blade being that strong ever

chilled monkey
I think that the 'super-demon Blade' would be a great idea for the Nightstalkers own spin-off movie. Abigail and Hannibal would be in for the fight of their lives.

And to answer your question, with all those powers, Blade would slaughter Hulk.

IownKMCstill
Wrathful Dwarf, I was egged on to do this by these two members who fed me.

Originally posted by StylishSmurph
I don't think I've seen such an embarrassing troll attempt before.

You know that when you go to a forum trying to troll and aren't taken seriously by anyone, and are mocked by everyone, that you probably can't make it as a troll.

Originally posted by batdude123
Not to mention he's only doing it in one thread. An "off topic" thread. laughing

They totally disregarded your warnings implying you are a complete loser. erm I won't argue about that though!

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
You can do it elsewhere.

But here on KMC they're not welcome.

As Bada and I have said. Don't feed the trolls anymore.

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Starting now....no more talk about the troll.

Please, continue with the discussion you people were having early. If the troll returns we'll handle him. No more discussion on that subject.

Thank you.

Feed me

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by crazyspinz
wow, never heard of blade being that strong ever he was being amped by chthon...

Colossus-Big C
ghost rider beat hulk, this guy destroyed ghost rider and dr stange at the same time....

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he was being amped by chthon... who crap his pants just hearing the word Demogorge..... eek!

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by nicamarvin
who crap his pants just hearing the word Demogorge..... eek! he stole some of demogorge power and trapped it in his book...

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
he stole some of demogorge power and trapped it in his book... Not enough..... laughing he still owns that B.ITCH... smokin'

Trackz
blade was crazy in that arc, he owned everyone. ghost rider wasnt as powerful then, but blade wins this, the hulk has no way to put him down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.