Wendigo Vs Sasquatch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFilmProphet
Wendigo Vs Sasquatch. Post your oppinions, choices or comments on who would win. Sorry if someone already made a thread about this.

TheFilmProphet
http://www.uncannyxmen.net/covers/alphaflight/alphaflight23.jpg

TheFilmProphet
Any thoughts?

Tron
Isn't Wendigo stronger? And who won that fight?

TheFilmProphet
In my oppinion Wendigo is stronger. I'm not sure who won that fight because I haven't read that issue in a long time.

Swanky-Tuna
I voted a tie because they look exactly the same except for a palette shift

TheFilmProphet
Well they are about the same measurements.

Tron
Yeha, Wendigo is stronger, 100+. He can hang with Hulk for a while.

Swanky-Tuna
If they moved in together, they could share clothes then.

TheFilmProphet
laughing stick out tongue

TheFilmProphet
I agree.

JuggernautFan
wendigo, thats who i voted for. although i havnt read the issue wink

ScarletSpider
Sasquatch does have the human reasoning on his side, whereas Wendigo is pretty much a mindless beast.

TheFilmProphet
That is true.

norrin radd
wendigo

does sasquach even have a healing factor? i think wendigo has.

TheFilmProphet
I'm not sure I haven't haerd anything about a healing factor before.

ScarletSpider
It doesn't say in any of the sources that I've checked. I'm hoping the current Alpha Flight series lasts long enough for Lobdell to get around to laying down some updated, in depth stats for him and other characters.

TheFilmProphet
Yeah I couldn't find it either. I hope he does supply us all with the in depth facts before the series is over.

ScarletSpider
Quesada dropped some hints at a convention that it will be taking a new direction. However, it's already been planned out for 12 issues, so I'm hoping that that means it continues into year 2. Whereupon hopefully we get the info we so direly want.

I don't mind Lobdell most of the time, but I think he needs to quit trying so hard to be funny, because he ends up failing, and he needs to stop all the 4th wall breaking jokes. "You've got that whole expository dialogue thing down pat!" *Yawn*. The most recent arc, a 2 parter was pretty good. An old fashioned super-hero jaunt.

crazyspinz
wendigo, he can take on the hulk, loose, but after a real long fight

sasquatch is a second rate super strong guy, not like juggy wendigo and hulk, and maybe colossus now

KharmaDog
That is not Wendigo that saquatch is fighting on that cover. Here's a synopsisi of that issue taken from Alphaflight.net:

The gods order Snowbird to battle Sasquatch, one of the seven great beasts.
Heather is recuperating from seeing her dead husband alive (see last iss.).
Caliber attacks Vancouver, and Alpha Flight stops him. Walter is wounded in the shoulder in process, and is then immediately attacked by Snowbird. "Get your claws out of my man," yells Aurora, but turns out it isn't Walter any more, but Tanaraq. Snowbird explains that Walter's original experiment didn't transform him Hulk-like, but opened a door to Tanaraq. Snowbird transforms herself into another Sasquatch and rips his heart out. Walter lies there, dead, and Snowbird explains the only way to save his spirit is to enter the Kingdom of the Beasts.

TheFilmProphet
Anyway back on topic. I think Wendigo definitely has the savage part over Sasquatch.

guy222
Originally posted by Praylu
Wendigo Vs Sasquatch. Post your oppinions, choices or comments on who would win. Sorry if someone already made a thread about this.

WEN-DI-GO

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Tron
Yeha, Wendigo is stronger, 100+. He can hang with Hulk for a while.

So has Sasquatch, for 30 minutes.
====
Anyways if Sasquatch doesn't give into Tanaraq, he is beat. Even though Sasquatch is technically on a higher teir being a Great Beasts, but he is afraid to use his full power.

Originally posted by Loot
does sasquach even have a healing factor? i think wendigo has.

Of course he has a healing factor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.