Most boring monday of my life

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LoSt_
it is.....

Eöl Moriedhel
When is Lost on? stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
Pfft...I'm stuck in school right now mad

Clovie
edit
censored. no expression

LoSt_
Lost comes on Wednsday..*sigh* forever from now

Im on fall break, be glad your at school. really.

lol clover

JToTheP
This whole month is one quickly going, fast boredom fest, I can't wait until I get Grand Theft Auto on the 26th.

Silver Stardust
I WISH I were on break...today's Columbus Day so practically everyone I know has the day off.

Ronny
i have it off poor alanasad

LoSt_
Oh. Im so bored and mentally challenged, I didnt even know today was a holiday.. *Sigh* This is what Ill be doing until next week..sitting here.......

PippinTook
I have off today, too. *sigh* So bored. Hey, AFO! Why'd you change your sig? sad What happened to Dommy?

JToTheP
*stares at wall*

Alice_In_Chains
i hate mondays..not as much as i hate sundays.....

Silver Stardust
You lucky people who aren't at school...cry

I like your sig, Ronny happy

JToTheP
I hate sundays cuz no tv shows, and nobody comes online, or anything.

Mondays no tv shows at NIGHT, boring, boring, boring, just BORING.

Ronny
thats whaty i did all summer happy i loved it

most of it erm

Ronny
thanks

i think its the first pop song iver put in any of my sigs

LoSt_
Hey Pips. Its kinda hard to explain, its because Ive grown such an obsession towards Ladder 49..seeing it 3 times and all, and planning on seeing it again..has an effect on me
I still love Dommleton's though!!! and Losty!

Tired Hiker
You saw Ladder 3 times??? I was like that with Kill Bill and Master and Commander. I don't know how many times I saw those movies! Ladder was great, though! smile

LoSt_
big grin woohoo!

Ronny
ive seen Master and Commander 5 times eek!

but not until i got it on dvd

LoSt_
lol big grin

Ronny
paul bettany is in Master and Commanderlove

Pyrofly
i have today off to... so boring... theres nothing to do *sigh*

Oh AFO i might go see ladder 49 today happy is it really that good? lol

LoSt_
Im not going to give my honest opinion on what I saw when i saw M&C in theater. It'll piss ya off. So im just going to keep daydreaming of L49 and beautiful Joaquin Phoenix.... love

Tired Hiker
Ladder really is a great movie. They keep it real.

LoSt_
Hell yes it is, Pyro. Lucky you, I wanna go!! *Sneaks over* IM GOING IM GOIN!!!!

Pyrofly
laughing out loud that would be what... your 4th time?

Ronny
i rememeber Joaquin from gladiator eek!

LoSt_
stick out tongue Happy Dance

figo obsessed
I'm so bored too, so I think that it is a good time for go to sleep. Tomorrow is tuesday and I know that it will be as weary as this day :/ sad

Nazgulinthedark
heh heh, i got the day off for columbus day stick out tongue

LoSt_
My computer is being gay. It wont let me download Ladder 49 w/o it taking 200 hours to download the first of 2 parts.

lil bitchiness
I had a great day today, i did so much droolio

I've been at uni for over 6 hours and i loved every minute of it embarrasment
Been to town with freind, been to shopping with other friends, ordered chinese, watched Emperor's New Groove again (uhu uhuh uhuhuhuh) stick out tongue

Nazgulinthedark
i love that movie! eek!

LoSt_
lucky you..

<<Solo>>
If I was on Fall Break I wouldn't have to ditch, your lucky.

LoSt_
lol. Ah life is boring when you're 15, on spring break, have no money, no car...I mean...Truthfully if i had those things id be at the theater right now watching Ladder 49 over and over.

lil bitchiness
Me too! eek!

Its one of my favourites cool

<<Solo>>
Wow, those details make a difference, I guess it would be a hella lot more boring, without any money or a car, I wouldn't be.....Hell I guess I could see why you'd preferr school over.....break

/\RK
moday?? its tuesday for me

LoSt_
lol solo wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.