Mystery TV show.. anyone help?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

odin
ok... i was sitting talking with some friends about old tv shows we watched as kids....... and i came to one show... i could not remember the title of for the life of me..... and was wondering if anybody out there remembered it too....... and if so... tell me what that $*@! name was......??? it's been really bugging me now.

It was about some kid(boy)... and an older guy(30's??)...... i think it started out in ... new york?.... the guy had a stop watch... that...... allowed them to time travel?...... i think early 80's?....... i was pretty young..... but i remember some of it.... you have to forgive me... i was like 6 at the time... but really liked the show........ i think.....................

any ideas?

BadKitty
I think I know this show..but unfortunately can't remember the name..I think the weird part of the show is a dog would bring them the paper with the future on it and they would solve crimes...does that sound right?

I'll ask around..for ya

Mr.movie42
I loved this show too. I searched and searched and nobody I knew remembered this show. I found it........
It was called voyagers.
I heard they have some episodes on tvlinks.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.