drugs, drugs, drugs who loves drugs???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
i have a place in my heart for drugs! Weed, X, Ciggs we all know the deal. Stoners live and stoners die but in the end we all get high.. so live it up and smoke weed!

Telperaca
O.o

LordKerrigor
the only drugs i take are perscription!

MonkeyNipples
how about no

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
pfft... straightedge!!!

LordKerrigor
heh im a straight edge but hey im a genius cool

Corran
Damn Stoners

trouble
take an acid have a trip no need for it get a grip. fade from reality into a fantasy thats our speciality!

Telperaca
*drops down*
x_x

unknownrocker
ya take acid and trip off the edge of a cliff mwahahahaha

trouble
i only take drugs to keep me awake at work you dont know how hard it is mc'n from 2 am to 4 am on nothing

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
pfft acid nawww.... i only **** with weed and X those are great!

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
i hate straightedges because they are all like eww gross drugs but they have never tried them its gay... but thats there choice! I got my friend (straightedge before she met me) to try some and she loves pot!

Storm
Only alcohol for me and with moderation.

schizochic
whats wrong with not trying drugs? my mom abandoned my sister and i for drugs and died from aids.......i lived in foster care 4 3 years....drugs dont just hurt u but the ppl around u! so whats so cool about them?

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
like drinking is any better? ughh nope

Vampy
Jesus smoked weed i tell you.

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
it depends on the way you look at things... if you are a high class crack head you have problems i just love my weed but if it got to the point where i was hurting other people then i would stop so your mom made a bad move... my friend, kayla her mom did the same to her but she was on alot more than weed

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
we all know jesus smoked weed... i mean look at him hes the father of all stoners!

LordKerrigor
hmmm drugs are one of the many evils of this society but there have been actual studies by the Food and Drug administration that erm weed can help and in some cases shrink cancer tumors

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
thats true... this dude that i use to know awhile ago he had ball cancer and he started smoking weed and it made the cancer alot smaller and easier to get out! Even tho he has one ball tho. hes cool.

Sun Ce
drugs are only bad if u take them by needle in huge ammounts, if u smoke 1 thats not addictive then fine its okay, just don't go over the top and be a dickhead yeah erm

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
weed isnt addictive its not like smokin ciggs.... its the feeling of the highness afta you smoke weed thats addictive not the drug itself... they use to use weed to help people open up.

LordKerrigor
heh weed is not pysically adictive only psycalogical unlike weed cigs change the saratonin lvls in your brain

schizochic
some do get addictive and when weed isnt enogh they want more things and take X, or speed......then u end up in a different world and with a burnt mind.....

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
you may be smart but your a f*ckn jerk

LordKerrigor
*bows* thats the mosher philosophy! cool

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
i dont think so... if you havent tried it you shouldnt say anything... i hate ppl like that shacaca

LordKerrigor
all im gonna say is that it smells like rancid ass

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
Ahem righht

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
then it was probly swag weed because that shit smells bad... i only smoke dro and kb that stuff smells nice!

LordKerrigor
hah im too cool to do drugs id rather improve my chess game geek Nerds RULE!

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
yeah ok right

Sun Ce
i won't try weed just in case i get addicted, but yeah let other ppl do what they want, its only because ppl who take weed act hard and think there the best is what makes me angry at them because i hate them kinda ppl erm

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
i dont think im the best hells no!

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
your just as good as me we are both people into different things

Sun Ce
well if u don't think your the best then good happy, just ive seen some dickheads in my time, well all my old friends have gone to drugs and act hard alot and i hate them now, i'm just nto that kinda person to go bad no

Samurai Guy
I used to smoke pot, quit, started again, quit again.

I will not start again.

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
thats good.. and yea most of the guys that smoke think they are bad asses or something

meiwaku
I don't look down on people who do drugs, nor do I look at them as cool I'm pretty indifferent. I've done lots of drugs in the past, but at this point in my life I don't want to.

If your going to do drugs though make sure you know what your getting into before hand. Not much is wrong with weed, but other drugs like XTC it's just plain stupid. If you don't care that your putting holes in your brain or the next time you take a pill you could die then go for it, but if you care, you really should look up on the stuff your taking.

As for cancer patients, all weed does is numb the pain and get rid of the nausea. They have found it's one of the best treatments for that. It doesn't shrink cancer however.

Sun Ce
yep, what a bunch of twats laughing

Samurai Guy
I never thought that. I did it for the trip, and then the trip got too boring.

I did everything under the sun (more or less) and it was just stupid.

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
yea

Delicious1
Drugs are disgusting and were completely ruin your lives. You can die from that sh!t. It can only take one time then you're dead. I know I've seen several of my friends die after one puff, one shot, one pill, or one snort. It doesn't matter what you take all in all drugs will screw up your life, you will have noway to fix it and you will have no one to blame but yourself.

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
i dont like you

Delicious1
why? because i don't do drugs?

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
nope because you lie, one puff of weed isnt going to kill you. pfft.

Delicious1
Yes it will. Just because it hasn't happen to you doesn't mean it can happen.

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
it cant!! are you retarded!!!

trouble
erm.....ok i do drugs once a week i do speed and cowie (extc) but thats a risk i am willing to take

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
ok im ended this conv. now so drop that because you make no sense... one puff of weed to someone who has never tried it wont kill you and weed doesnt cause people to die maybe the way you act when you are high could because you act stupid but not smoking it

Delicious1
I KNOW IT CAN! I've done drugs since i was 13! I'm 21 now! I think i'd know a little about what drugs can and can't do!

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
i hate how people act like weed is like smokiing ciggs they have nothing in common really

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
then you should be dead already oh man... im scared now pfft..

Delicious1
No shi!t. I've done them both! I've done it all, ciggs, weed, X, crack, coke, herione, if it was illeagal and god make me high i did it!

trouble
ok kick off galore 2day isnt it! everyone might as well start arguing sad

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
your retarded... coke, herione, thats not cool i just smoke weed because yea weed is great and i dont really care what you say so give up kmthanxbi

trouble
urgh......i hate smackheads (heroine users)

balrog89
fist fight

trouble
c'mon then! lol just havin a frisk

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
umm ok

<<Solo>>
The Ignore Optiondroolio

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
i wish we had a loser option

<<Solo>>
Yeah so we can throw you in it.

saucybird007
Solo, i would just like to say... you are good looking shifty
See ya big grin

<<Solo>>
Many People would agree with me if they actually wanted to read this piece of shit, druggie ass thread.

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
then dont read it god you people

<<Solo>>
...Thanks big grin

saucybird007
no probs big grin

Soz for trashing the thread embarrasment

Drugs are bad!! smokin'

LordKerrigor
yeah this is one of the more pointless threads............. drugs suck!

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
you suck!

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
i rememeber that last year you asked to join me one time i was smoking because you wanted to try... so dont talk like you never asked me * this is to the comment you made ealier on how drugs are bad*

Crash Overload
you wouldn't happen to nkow vikkie would you?

MarioX
i wuv drugs

lil bitchiness
This thread just just wrong, but no a puff of weed cannot kill you. Ciggarettes will kill you before weed does.

Thats a fact, not an opinion.

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
i know a vikki that lives in methuen ma

eezy45
betya cannabis is addictive? Poor you.

Where did you fly from messed

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
what in the world are you talking about sir?

eezy45
that's true. and I like it, but i strictly keep it by max. 3 or 4x a year

eezy45
*coughcough* you think you know everything aye?

bitchcock839039
ah sexy drugs shifty

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
pfft. hells no because i dont im very far from knowing everything

furryman
Alcohol is a far far worse drug than cannabis, and yet it's legal

eezy45
hmm? kids say its not addictive
facts speak a different language.

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
yeah i dont understand that.... alcohol is bad just as much as alot of other drugs maybe even worse yet people still drink till they pass out i mean yea even i sometimes have a drink here in there but i never get like drunk drunk like imma throw up drunk you have to limit yourself and stay in your own control.

eezy45
It surprises me that you say that laughing out loud

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
i love my weed! But i never get so high or drunk that i throw up or pass out, i still have control over my actions.

eezy45
Did you read the article?

another thing.

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
i really dont care. i love my weed

furryman
weed isn't addictive, it's when you smoke it with tobacco - that's the addictive part... you can also get "addicted" to the feeling of highness, but that's not the same

eezy45
You need help.

Alright, if you wont even read it, dont even try to tell others it is not addictive.

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
i personally think that its the highness you get from smoking weed thats addictive not the smoking weed itself. smokin'

eezy45
as long as you wont read it

god. you're - as well as I am - only 15 years old. I would go to a doctor and ask him about it if I were you - He can't get you for asking

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
i did read it my goodness!

eezy45
and how about believing they know better than you

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
because i have my opinion on things... thanks for the advice tho. im allset i'm still into my opinons and statements

eezy45
At least try to be careful Ok?

smile

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
i will...im not the biggest pothead in the world i just do it on the weekends and enjoy it alot. Thats all.

naybean
Weeds ok but u got to watch out for the baccy cos wen ur smoking weed with baccy, cos u cant use a proper filter it ****s up your lungs and arteries like 10 times more. Also for some people weed is worse than alcohol - some people get violent on weed but not on alcohol (and the other way round). Also - you're 15 right? So u need to watch it doesnt screw up your school work. As long as you know all the risks and stuff dont see why u shudnt smoke it... I do stick out tongue

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
hehe.. i get a's and b's and i only smoke on the weekends because of school im not mean when im stoned but i know this guy that is hes wicked rude i dont hang out with him anymore.

LordKerrigor
problems

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
we know you have problems no need to tell us!

LordKerrigor
yeah one of my problems is that certain people wont stop stalking other certain people lol

mc pee pants
buddy christ says...

UP WITH HOPE, DOWN WITH DOPE!

http://img67.exs.cx/img67/8264/bigguy.jpg

Nienna
laughing laughing

Stop taking drugs people tongue

Linkalicious
drugs are fun...big grin

until you want to be something when you grow up. sad

Lianslo
only drugs I take are perscription happy

Sun Ce
i take lots of parocetamol!!!! cool

darkcrown
I used to take illegal drugs. Now I just take alergy medicine.

mc pee pants
illegal drugs aren't funny... until somebody trips, then it's hilarious!

MC Mike
Don't do drugs, alcohol very very little, and cigarettes - nope. I avoid all sleep pills and medication because that's just living an unnatural life. Granted, if you are sick, you take antibiotics. But if you're not sleeping right, get off the coffee and straighten things out.

Sun Ce
cryweep

Turbo-Cajun
I've tried a lot of different drugs before.... weed, hash, coke, black tar, alcohol, mushrooms, dmx trips.... i dunno it was fun, I never got addicted to anything but pot. I'm trying to quit that now... school is more important to me now than getting high. I'll probably still do it occasionally, but sometimes it sucks being a pot head. I like remembering where I left my keys.

amity75
Dope bores me to death. I think of boring Pink Floyd fans when I smell dope. Why take a drug that just makes you want to sit there? I want to take PCP and walk into the toughest pub in Glasgow and say "Right, hardest guy, outside now!"

shaber
Someone shut this thread down!

Turbo-Cajun
Pink Floyd was psychadelic rock... didn't make much sense to me when I was high, but when I tripped i knew what they were talking about. People who take PCP and try start shit are the kind of people that give responsible drug users a bad rap... I'm all about getting ****ed up and starting fights, especially if thats your kind of thing, but i dunno that sounds like a lot worse idea than getting rasta'd, sitting on a couch, eating snack food and playing video games.

amity75
I can honestly say the only time I've ever taken drugs was my works Christmas day out in Edinburgh last year. I was getting really sleepy early on and someone gave me speed to wake me up. Didn't do much for me but it improved my hearing for some reason.

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
pfft... riight and lord i dont stalk you hells no! Dont think so highly of yourself

silver_tears
do people think it makes them cool to advertise their addictions roll eyes (sarcastic)

amity75
Browneyedbitch obviously thinks so.

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
I seriously dont know why people do this shit, they're bad for u!!

rachika
does aspirin count?

trouble
dont think so erm

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
pfft my friend takes like 10 million of those a day and its just abuse to it lol what a druggie!

Ronny
wow

just go throw away your life kid messed

Fox_Mulder
Drugs arent good, not if you want a happy life.

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
yeah riight

R0B
Drugs suck. There isnt anything good about killing yourself

spidergrl
sometimes my parents piss me off so much i just wana do something to annoy them and make them annoyed like i am towards them. they give me no freedom or anything. wish i could take drugs.............

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
Dont...they stuff you're life up. If ya wanna get back at your parents, dont do anything stupid that will just mess up everything...... *cough*my sis*cough

spidergrl
what do you suggest then?? they won't get me alcohol, won't let me go out, wonder where i spend my work $ and rule my life - im sick of it

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
i dunno but, depends how old ya are... my sis was always partying, jigged school, did drugs, met her boyf and now has no education, no future and is still looking for a job.........

spidergrl
its not like im going to skip school to see mi bf - he aint that important - hahaha jks. nah i just feel like im trapped by my parents and i just want some way out. and drugs seem like am easy way

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
if your gonna get into drugs dont mess around with like crack, needles, all the bad shit unless you know what your getting into... i only mess with weed, people say its bad for you but in councling they use to use it to open people up... until it was agaisnt the law. See some people dont understand yes any kid of drug can be bad if you abuse it. Even asprin if you take to much you can die.... you can get high off of sniffing markers and some other shit. I wont die from drugs because im carefull on what i do... yea people may thing im stupid for messing with weed but i get a's and b's in school i have my social life if i ever abused the drug where it became life threatning i would stop but its not there and im not gonna take it there.

eggmayo
weeds good. only way you can die is by inhaling too much and choking, its not addictive unless you mix it with tobacco.

Fearnix
Speed,Acid,blow,X and lots of other substances tho i stay away from heroine

Fearnix
Drugs big grin

amity75
I'm willing to bet that most of the people on this thread boasting about their drug intake are lying.

Tired Hiker
Drugs are bad, m'kay.

amity75
OK Mr Mackie

Tired Hiker
big grin

spidergrl
yea well i got kids in my class who smoking weed behind our teachers back. he's so stupid and can't even smell anything. they put it out when he gets near them and pulls out spray and goes shit sir you smell and start spraying it. it has to be the dumbest teacher ever. they sit in class getting high and he doesn't even notice

Afro Cheese
Eh... I don't know whether people should try weed or not. But I do know my dad ****ed up his life on zig zags and beer. He never paid our rent because he was always getting buzzed. You can post whatever facts you want about it being addictive/not addictive, regardless some people do get addicted.

I tried it and didn't get addicted at all. But I also think it's boring and overrated. Everyone glorifies it in movies and act like it makes things funny and interesting, and they act like you start hallucinating and shit. But to tell you the truth, it's really mild from my experience. The first time I smoked it was the summer before last summer, my friend knew this guy Paul who said he would hook us up, I can't remember what kind it was, and we smoked it using a coke can. I didn't hallucinate or anything. The only difference I really noticed was time seemed to move faster. The second time my ex girlfriend's brother convinced me to try some Special K before school and that time it was a lot stronger. But still wasn't like the stereotype where you're all relaxed and seeing things it was like when I was in class it felt like everyone was looking at me. So I've tried it, and I don't really like it. But different people respond to it differently.

spidergrl
Special K rocks !!!! big grin

Kosta
I've did Pot for a while, and stopped, and I tried speed, I liked both of em, but stay away from them now, cuz I know what happens when you start doing that stuff regularly. I do drink though, not all the time, but when i go out. I dont hate people that are on drugs, a few of my best friends are into speed, meth, X, weed, coke and other shit, but they dont pressure me, that what mekaes them sutch good friends, do drugs if you want, just keep it casual and DONT give any to kids, thats whe I would draw the line.

Kosta
My advice to anyone that ever considers taking it, don't, it doesnt do you any good. Its fun for a while, but then you get dependant on it, then you take it not to feel happy, but to keep from being depressed. I've been there, I stopped, I'm much better off now.

*CaRaMeL*GrL*
^Good boy lol...

BrOwnEyeDBitCh
im the kind of person that lives in the moment, i could die any moment i could die now.. and its suppose to happen we all have our times nothing is going to stop fate. Weed just makes my moments worth while i could live without it

spidergrl
live by the moment - i love that

D-Double
I haven't smoked in a year and I'm looking forward to toke'n again. It's a beautiful thing to be with your friends, pass it around and have a good time. Some would say, "Why can't you do that without weed?". You can but there's something to sharing a state of mind that you're not normally in. Plus, in moderation, it's just fun. And, imo, it sparks a creative edge that's often hard to come by. I agree with BEB. Life is short. Hang loose, baby.....but don't be stupid about it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>