Spiderman Vs Superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norrin radd
forget the crossover, what would really happen?

Spiderninja008
.....Spidey loosesfist fight.....i regret to admit, Superboy is still pretty f#%kin strong, and Spidey just isn't at that strength level. But Spidey is a genius, which is why he beats steroid driven meat heads like Superboy. Superboy is pretty dumb, and headstrong, likely to fall into any trap spidey thinks up in his sleep.....so who wins? Spidey, cuz he's cool like that......and a genius.

norrin radd

wrathofachilles
Spider-Man is the superior fighter. Let's face it, Superboy is a pathetic rip-off of Superman, much like Spider-Girl is of Spider-Man. Superboy is strong, but he's not Hulk or Juggernaut, and Spidey has taken down many strongmen before.

Solidarsenal
I agree

xmeat
Originally posted by Solidarsenal
I agree me to

grey fox
Originally posted by wrathofachilles
Spider-Man is the superior fighter. Let's face it, Superboy is a pathetic rip-off of Superman, much like Spider-Girl is of Spider-Man. Superboy is strong, but he's not Hulk or Juggernaut, and Spidey has taken down many strongmen before.

laughing

Spidey get's his ass ripped inside out.

Let me put this VERY clearly. When you can keep up with SPB (who was punching off the heads of Spiderman level characters) then you can certainly kick parkers ass.

Swanky-Tuna
I wonder if wrath ever checks the board anymore. It says he last logged on over two years ago.

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by wrathofachilles
Spider-Man is the superior fighter. Let's face it, Superboy is a pathetic rip-off of Superman, much like Spider-Girl is of Spider-Man. Superboy is strong, but he's not Hulk or Juggernaut, and Spidey has taken down many strongmen before. Hulk or Juggernaut dont have heat vision wink

xmeat
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Hulk or Juggernaut dont have heat vision wink **** heat vision spidey dodges it.

grey fox
Originally posted by xmeat
**** heat vision spidey dodges it.

Nope

hunbu04
is this the same superboy from infinite crisis we are talking about. the superboy who fought superboy prime and at the same time destroyed a city size antimonitor space station by just touching it. the superboy who developed real kryptonian powers like superstrength,speed,invulnerability,heat vision,xray vision,telescopic vision, etc plus his TK powers. this is a same superboy who defeated the entire titans a team compose of robin,cyborg,beast boy, kid flash, raven, starfire,and wonder girl
how will spiderman beat again

Brian Oswald
Originally posted by hunbu04
is this the same superboy from infinite crisis we are talking about. the superboy who fought superboy prime and at the same time destroyed a city size antimonitor space station by just touching it. the superboy who developed real kryptonian powers like superstrength,speed,invulnerability,heat vision,xray vision,telescopic vision, etc plus his TK powers.
how will spiderman win again spider-man is one smart cookie!

spetznaz
Originally posted by hunbu04
is this the same superboy from infinite crisis we are talking about. the superboy who fought superboy prime and at the same time destroyed a city size antimonitor space station by just touching it. the superboy who developed real kryptonian powers like superstrength,speed,invulnerability,heat vision,xray vision,telescopic vision, etc plus his TK powers. this is a same superboy who defeated the entire titans a team compose of robin,cyborg,beast boy, kid flash, raven, starfire,and wonder girl
how will spiderman beat again

There is really nothing more to say.

Spiderman is good, but he is not beating Superboy in a non-PIS match. Actually this wouldn't be a fight ....it would be murder.

Superboy for the win, 10/10. The only way Spiderman wins is if some serious PIS takes place.

NiņoAraņa
spider-man For The......................Loss

no expression

grey fox
Originally posted by spetznaz
The only way Spiderman wins is if some serious PIS takes place.

Magical Kryptonite webbing thats been bathed in Red Sunlight and made by Wolverine.

There big grin cool

steverules
Wolverine AND Aunt May

Hercules
Much as I like Spiderman, that crossover fight was just plain wrong, Superman rip off or not, Spiderman just isn't in the same league as Superboy.

Juntai

Juntai
Superboy ftw.

Soleran
Superboy would stomp Spiderman, Wolverine though, that's a different storysmile

Juntai
Originally posted by Soleran
Superboy would stomp Spiderman, Wolverine though, that's a different storysmile He stomp them both, at the same time.

Soleran
Originally posted by Juntai
He stomp them both, at the same time.

Stop it!

BetaRayBill
Poor Petey, without any PIS he's joining Uncle Ben.

grey fox
Originally posted by BetaRayBill
Poor Petey, without any PIS he's joining Uncle Ben.
laughing

DigiMark007
I remember arguing for Spidey early in my KMC career in a SM vs. Superboy thread.

good times....good times...

big grin

spidey-dude
spider-man

spidey-dude
spider-man beat superboy easy in DCvs MARVEL #3

grey fox
Originally posted by spidey-dude
spider-man beat superboy easy in DCvs MARVEL #3

.............which was fan voted , non-canon and bullshit.

Badabing
ninja

xmeat
spidey won dammit

Badabing
Originally posted by xmeat
spidey won dammit That was a fan voted crossover. If you say Spidey wins against Superboy then you have to say Hulk loses against Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.