Favorite MK ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

unknownrocker
Post em,multple selections available

Shaolin Monk
"get over here!"

Revan X
Noob-Saibot and Scorpion but since their both a poll i pick noob. ninja

Linkalicious
Noob and Smoke...

Samurai Guy
Reptile by far!

MK 2 was the best one (to date) and when I was Reptile, I was unbeatable.

Plus the Lui Kang/Reptile fight was the best in the movie.

dark1365
Amen to that. I also liked Liu vs Sub-Zero. And how Sub gets killed. What a crappy way to die(Smashed through the gut with an icicle.)

I voted for Sub-Zero, but it was a definite tie-up with Reptile. I hated how they made him a damned lizard in MK4. Looked better as a MK Ninja.

unknownrocker
i cant believe i forgot the most important ermac
i guess robots will include ermac too

BackFire
Subzero.

unknownrocker
u can click multiple ppl

Revan X
They should of made Reptile look like Scorpion on 5 but Green and a lot more Detail.

El Toro
i personally thought the johnny cage and scorpian wuz the best.

sub-zero. i love the slide-kick

Lord_Andres
Noob Saibot is by far the best fighter

Samurai Guy
It was a good fight... but there was faster and better fighting in the Rep/Lui fight, In my Opinion

SaTsuJiN
I used to like Subzero back when it was just subzero/scorpion (i know there was noob saibot or whatever but since he was secret I didnt count him)... but I really love Reptile from MK II... he sucked after that though sad

unknownrocker
the only person the the new game influenced my vote on was
noob-smoke

((The_Anomaly))
sub-zero

Fallin Angel
Mileena

/\RK
too many i loved them all, and the two movies were great, hahaha Jade got eaten, but i heard they are making a third, Mortal Kombat 3: Domination

cant wait

edwinian
noob

SnakeEyes
who is noob?

i went with sub-zero, he is one of the classic badasses

dark1365
Oh god! He's the black one. By the way, there's already a third movie out. It's called Mortal Kombat: Conquest(i think). I watched the fight clip (on the official site) of Kung Lao vs. Rain(The purple one). Very awesome-licious. Rain got his knee dislocated(low sweep kick by Lao), then reset. Kung Lao almost looked like Jet Li. Rain used his trademark Lightning move, but missed. They fought in some kinda barnhouse.

SaTsuJiN
noob saibot is the conjoining of the creators names
boon tobias (Ed boon , John tobias)... he's a secret ninja that appears on the Pit level (in the spiked pit) in where you have to meet certain conditions to be able to fight with him... I believe he was a very dark green and black

lightaxe
i love noob and smoke but sub zero is the best badass too many choices lol

Darth Surgent
Sub-Zero, I consider him the original.

unknownrocker
the new movie sounds good dark

Red Superfly
Mortal Kombat: Conquest - wasn't that a really poor TV show set in the days of the original Kung Lao?

I saw it on Sky One a few times, and it was really crap.

Joker1237
Mortal Kombat sold out its roots at the time. but the last 2 games were something huh??

My is Reptile. I mean he was hard to get to in MK 1.

No blocking, a shodow over the moon, Double Flawless victorys. And to kill your foe with out blocking. That disables guys like Sona and Liu Kang. No Reptile for you to, you guys need to block to do your death moves.

Like I said very hard to get to with out useing cheats.

I loved him in Mortal Kombat 2, but an upset that he no longer looks like the nija of old. He was pretty cool.

dark1365
If yer' talking about the stupid cartoon, yeah, it sucks crap. But the one I saw was not cartoon, it was actual fighting in costumes, and all.

Alpha Centauri
Reptile.

As tacky as it was, I liked it the way they had all the same suit in just a different colour. It made the story more fun, trying to work out how they were all connected etc.

Rain, Ermac, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Smoke, Noob-Saibot. That was it I think.

-AC

Aku
Retile from the first mortal kombat, until he changed into an actual reptile. Reptile was also coolest in the movie.

dark1365
Yeah definitely in the movie also.
When they screwed up his appearance in MK4, i got pissed.

forumcrew
thumb up

dark1365
Scorpion's voice was so perfect in the first MK movie. IT was awesome and original how Human Reptile was created.

Thael
Ermac, he's the man! But then again, Sub-Zero kicks ass too. erm

ScarFace Clone
Get Over Here!

ScarFace Clone
conquest was a show and Kung Lao is not jet lee he is Paolo Montalban Sorry! sad

AdventChild
Scorp baby ...then again sub is tight too...nah Scorpion is better!

Red Superfly
Er.... that's what I said. I didn't say anything about the cartoon.

Smasandian
That show also had the female terminator in it. That show did kinda of suck except for the pretty hot babes it had in it.

My fav is Reptile from MK2. Force ball, upper cut, flying kick, slide kick andthe finish it off with spit. Great game.

eleveninches
Sub Zero has gotta be the greatest.

1.Sub Zero
2.Scorpion
3.Sub Zero 2 (son of original)
4.Ermac
5.Smoke (robot)
6.Rain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.