Better Leader: Cyclops vs Batman vs Ironman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krissy Von Doom
Who do you consider to be a better leader - the X-Men's field leader, the JLA's strategist or the sometime Avenger's leader?

Kontraz
i've never really viewed batman or ironman as leaders for some reason...

Cosmo Kramer
First of all Cyclops just sits around nagging, "Logan is looking at my girl!" Then you have Batman who lives in a cave with an old man, a little boy (kind of creepy) so Ironman is the best one u have listed!

Kontraz
iron man is a drunkard and has no true "followers" to really lead....

Swanky-Tuna
Heh, that reminds me of that joke on That 70's Show that went something like "You're taking advice about girls from a guy who slides down a pole with a half naked boy!"

Anyway, I don't like Batman or Cyclops so I'll choose Ironman. Even though it's probably Batman or Cyclops.

Cosmo Kramer
LOL, yeah I sappose thats true. However when he first started out Ironman was nothing but scrapmetal glued and welded with paperclips and cardboard. He was sapposed to be dying from shrapnell. Now he can atleast take his suit off. Plus its much nicer Happy Dance

Swanky-Tuna
He had enhanced strength and that thing had chainsaws on it. Freakin chainsaws! Or was it buzzsaws?

Nataku8188
They are all shitty leaders. A better question is, Prof X/Magneto, whos the better leader ?

Solidarsenal
I'd have to say Batman he's a genious in battle and he lead the outsiders before

Omega-level
Cyke. Iron Man is not really a leader.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.