Help .... :(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
today i could put myself up to going to school again but my mum went all stroppy and i decided to go ...so i am here but i am so shakey and nervous and i cant go to my lessons i havent been this way for a very very long time ( bout 2yrs) ...

Samurai Guy
Im confused on what you need help about.

Telperaca
awww

*sends hugs*

D-Double
Hang in there, Grimmy. I know how it can be. We luv ya.
*hugs*

ladygrim
i need help sorting my life out big style ...

Sun Ce
grim hunni whats wrong sad, can i help u? hug

ladygrim
smile just going throu a nervous time again ( panic attaks) i shud be alrit i have u guys and my c.d player take my mind of things

Sun Ce
but why are u nervous??, whats brought this on is what i don't understand???

ladygrim
things in the news...

Sun Ce
okay what things confused

ladygrim
errrrm iraq and things like that

Sun Ce
hun u live in england the same as me, and i don't think there will be any terrorists gonna take over the school or whatever sad

ladygrim
thats wot my nan sed ... but it just makes u think wot nasty people are in the world

deadly_force
just dont go to iraq but if u do take a nuke big grin

Sun Ce
well yes ppl can be very nasty and it sux sad, i wonder what the future will be like erm

ladygrim
or several....wink

Sun Ce
more like take a Fa-Mas extra ammu big grin

ladygrim
well to a lady like me there just a bunch of numbers and letters ... which one will be the best wink

Sun Ce
okay well nvm laughing out loud, guns are nto so nice anyway, wish they never been born erm, swords are awesome if u know how to use it wink, and that lady thread!!! sad, i wanna come in weep, i'm sticking to rules tho happy

Telperaca
sad

D-Double
Hello there, little lady.smile How was your day? Did you make it out alive?confused

ladygrim
yup but i have to go bak again in a hour and a half ...

D-Double
Well, hang tough. If your mind starts race'n, think about ice cream and candy. *hug* wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.