Fear Effect 2: Retro Helix - The movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chilled monkey
I think that a movie based on this game would be awesome.

As to the cast, I would definately have Amber Benson as Rain. She is an amazing actress and is really beautiful.

I'm not sure who could be Hana though.

HelioAngel
when i read the title, i thought that there IS a movie out already!! would be great to have one, although i haven't played Retro Helix yet (i can't find it in any game stores whatsoever!!)

chilled monkey
I'm sorry for getting your hopes up in vain. Good luck in finding a copy of the game. Have you tried second-hand shops?

A movie would be really good, because the game has interesting characters, storyline and setting. The question is which would be better, a direct adaption of the game, or a new story using the same characters and background (similar to Resident Evil but keeping the game characters). Maybe a prequel showing how Hana and Rain met? Or a sequel set after both games?

HelioAngel
yeh, i've looked everywhere close to me (even asked friends, they didn't have any! can you believe that?!). it looks like i'd have to get it on the net but i'm still a bit paranoid about getting stuff from the net! big grin

chilled monkey
I know what you mean. I am always wary of ordering anything on-line.

In the meantime, do you have any ideas on what the (hypothetical) movie could be about? Any thoughts on the casting?

And wasn't there going to be a Fear Effect 3? What happened to that?

RingOFire
The game was almost finished and then Eidos cut the funding for it. It forced the developer Kronos out of business, as it was the only title they were working on. Scattered a lot of good people.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.