Martian Manhunter Against Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solidarsenal
http://img65.exs.cx/img65/25/swift.jpg
http://img37.exs.cx/img37/1170/sprite_jonnjonzz_forwardflight01.gif http://img37.exs.cx/img37/3483/SilverSurfer3.gif

grey fox
sliver surfer , manhunter has nothing onm the power cosmic i mean silver surfer (with help) killed galactus *

(in the alterante world that franklin richards created)

crazyspinz
agreed

Linkalicious
Props to Martian Hunter for being a complete bad ass...but he's no match for the Silver Surfer.

The power cosmic and his nearly indestructable body, IMO, is too much for Martian head on. But I would give Martian Hunter the edge in the strategy department.

He could probably find a way to win, but head to head...i go surfer.

norrin radd
Martian Manhunter is great, but surfer? no way, i think he could do a great fight, but surfer takes this one. i think martian can take supes, but that is another story.

Evangel94
Surfer

Blue Beetle
ManHunter

Skeets
Originally posted by Blue Beetle
ManHunter
Nice bump....thorinn

Whittdawg92
Hunter could fight him unless prepared or like uber-pissed.

golem370
http://www.geocities.com/bruno_nojunk/type-fights-16.html

Soljer
The Surfer pretty much beats any of the standard JLA, without extreme strain.

Blair Wind
I find it funny that so many people argue that Superman can beat him, but when its MM no one stands up for him. I personally think SS would win, but MM is more powerful than Supers imo.

Soljer
Originally posted by Blair Wind
I find it funny that so many people argue that Superman can beat him, but when its MM no one stands up for him. I personally think SS would win, but MM is more powerful than Supers imo.

Indeed, however, the Surfer is more powerful than the Manhunter. Who is more powerful than Superman. Who is more powerful than Wonder Woman.

The Surfer is still at the top of the chain.

BlaqChaos
Surfer? The guy who destroyed an entire planet in under a minute just to make a point? That Surfer?

Dinalfos
No contest, Surfer wins.

Whittdawg92
MM never wins, he's so underrated.

Soljer
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
MM never wins, he's so underrated.

*laughs* Make a Manhunter vs. Superman thread and you'll see him win.

The Surfer is just out of his league.

Whittdawg92
i still don't understand how a guy with shapeshifting and possible superman strength can lose to grey boy.

Blair Wind
plus telepathy, the ability to absorb cities..........he has a bunch of abilities...

Soljer
plus telepathy, the ability to absorb cities..........he has a bunch of abilities...

Do we really need to begin listing abilities? I guarantee you that the Surfer has the Manhunter outmatched, both in versatility and power.

Blair Wind
I agree......but Im playin underdog here......if people can seriously think that Superman can take SS down *and he has a weakness* then MM can do the same. Just better erm

kgkg
I agree......but Im playin underdog here......if people can seriously think that Superman can take SS down *and he has a weakness* then MM can do the same. Just better erm People can think

But how does Superman win battle where his opponent...

Can move at any speed he wants.........
Can manipulate matter at a subatomic level... ( able to fix entire cities that are destroyed with ease.)
Can stop time at will.......
Can use any weakness supes has. (radiation , Solar block , absorb the Sun , Blow up the Sun .... list goes on, become kryp)
Can easily hurt Supes ......... Using force that are planet destroying attacks.........

bigbran
you know what? people say that supes has unlimited power.
but lets look at surfer, the guy absorbed a sun. that has to put his power way over supes. he absorbed a god damn red sun, that is supposed to be unlimited.
heres what he looks like.

UniOmni

Superman and his ilk(see Kryptonians) have proved their dominance over MM various times in recent years.
Its almost as if DC saw that MM WAS more powerful, and made it an editorial decree, that MM gets jobbed the fukk out.
And to Kryptonians specifically, just to imprint it in peoples brains that Superman owns the Martian.
Imo, he should win.
Him hitting Kara while invisible and drawing blood, tells me he's strong enough to do the same to superman. His other powers, working in unison as they've shown Superman doing??
Imagine a being who's phased into another dimension, boring into your mind.
Can't stop him, cuz you can't touch him.
While he's pulling a mind whammy, and Superman is in pain holding out, he stops phasing and lands a haymaker and some Martian Vision for good luck, and then goes back to phasing.
Thats how i'd write Manhunter.
He'd own Superman.
They just won't let it be seen.

Surfer does win this battle though. Should be good, but in comics, it would clearly be surfer.
MM couldn't even take down a probe.....Drippy took down a probe!

Whittdawg92
Silver Sufer's waaaaay more ridiculous in power than Supes, but at least he's not as annoyingly overrated.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.