]Thanos VS Spectre[

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HarmonicFlo88
wutcha think? marvel badass or dc goodass lol

radioboy121
I do not know enough about Spectre, but one of the more recent Marvel/DC crossovers illustrated Spectre as if he is an equivalent of the Living Tribunal of the Marvel Universe. Even if he represented half of Tribunal's power, I'd still give this battle to Spectre.

(Hal Jordan as in former Green Lantern?)

norrin radd
spectre

Katt
Regular Thanos against The Spectre?
Heh no contest. The Spectre takes it.

Krissy Von Doom
This one's really obvious. You could even things out by giving Thanos the IG and cosmic cube, then it'd be a fight.

SnakeEyes
What does Thanos have in this battle?

HarmonicFlo88
Yeah, with the infinity gauntlet...sorry forgot to put that

wrathofachilles
Then yeah, I'd go with Thanos. Though to be fair, I know next to nothing about the Spectre.

Katt
So Thanos gets his Infinity Gauntlet.
Still i'd have to go with The Spectre.
I'm not sure but i think DCU Spectre = Marvel's LT.

And we all know that LT has more power than the IG.

Evangel94
Spectre doesn't equal LT in anything.

HarmonicFlo88
Yea, i also read that he equaled tha living tribunals power in tha DC universe. like one of those "equals" they create in both worlds.

who?-kid
Spectre definitely is not as powerful as Living Tribunal. Really no contest.

And please, don't mention that DC vs Marvel thing, 'cuz that was a joke. A bad one.

Katt
Well sorry then.

Mane
regular Spectre would beat regular Thanos with relative ease. but im not sure about Hal Jordan. id say Thanos would beat Hal.

manjaro
of course the Spectre is LT's equal, and this is totally disregarding that crossover mishap. Spectre has all the capabilites of LT. the only limitation(and i actually read this in a few places) is that "Hal" has yet to earn access to the entirety of the spectre's power.

When it comes to heavy hitters like spectre thanos is nothing without his artifacts. the only way i see a complete victory is with THOTU or Cosmic Cube, but with the IG he only stands a chance

who?-kid
I don't think so. LT has the power to take entire galaxies, universes and multiverses out of existence just by thinking it. I admit it's been a while I read a Spectre story, but I don't think he's that powerful.

And if he is => boring hero stick out tongue .

wrathofachilles
I know Spectre was equated with Living Tribunal in the Amalgam comics, but there were plenty of mismatches in that storyline. Wolverine is hardly Lobo's level; regardless of Batman fans, he is not Captain America level, etc. If a human being gains access to 'Spectre power,' the actual cosmic being of Living Tribunal far outweighs the Spectre. No human, or mortal, can begin to approach cosmic scale. The power may be equal, but humans do not have the capacity to think on a level that allows them to ever utilize that power.

HarmonicFlo88
Heres why i thought this thread would be interesting.

Spectre is supposedly equal to Living Tribunal , Thanos w/ IG is supposedly EXTREMELY powerfull but not as powerfull as tha living tribunal....which is equal to spectre thus making him more powerfull. however, spectre is a human being whereas LT is not, so perhaps he has lesser abilities but tha same potential.

In a battle thanos may have tha upper hand. I really duno who'd win.

crazyspinz
thanos wins with IG specter wins without. specter is tuff, but not as tuff as the tribunal, but close

Katt
Interesting thinking there wink

MERCILOUS
Spectre in his best form is basically the will of God, which makes him LT's exact equal. But wratofachilles is right, Spectre can't think on the level LT can.

manjaro
yes thats becuase the spectre's weakness is his human counterpart. and Hal being the latest recipient of the spectre force hasnt realized its full potential has yet, thats why he poroabbly coundnt think on the same level, but he has multiversal control of all matter

guy222
poor thanos

KingD19
Spectre is the DC version of LT, he's the will of the Presence, the DC version of God. And LT is the will of the One, the Marvel version of God. Although, LT is better equipped to use his massive power, since his mind is capable of thinking in multiple universes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.