what happened to gogo's sister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

katana wielder
i'm just wondering why did they cut her out of the script thanks and if you read this first before my first thread i did'nt type it the way i wanted to thankx for all the help

Kaleanae
Maybe those scenes would make the movie too long and even bloodier?

mc pee pants
the scenes were propbably irrelevant to the plot development and would confuse the viewers, especially with gogo.

Imperial_Samura
From what I know, Yuki Yubari was intended to be the dominant Yubari sister, and had a whole subplot to herself, Yuki's revenge. In fact GoGo didn't originally have any lines, all the ones she has know belong to two characters that were "written out", Yuki and Mr Barrel (who was going to be a more indepth Johhny Mo type character the Bride convinces to leave Oren). However, the actress Tarantino wanted for the part was unavailable, Kou something, as was Mr Barrel. Thus, they were written out and GoGo benefited, she still would have had an A+ battle, but just no lines. In fact from what I hear Tarantino was so determined to retain Yuki's Revenge he tried many things, like suggesting GoGo and Yuki could be twins and thus have Chiaki Kuriyama play both. However I think in the end it was realised the movie was already quite long, and the idea dropped...... for now........

WindDancer
Maybe will see her and Sophie and Elle plus Nikia in the next movie. wink

Ronnie Van Zant
Kou Shibasaki was the one that they wanted for Yuki

Imperial_Samura
I thought so, both from Battle Royale. And it would be interesting if the plot developed in some future movie.

katana wielder
thanks for the repliys

WindDancer
Quite Welcome. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.