The Fellowship of Fear vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
They say Wolverine is the very best at what he does, but alot of the people that post in the forum be to differ. Then you have one of the most clever teams in comic history, Fellowship of Fear. who wins?

crazyspinz
who is the fellow ship of fear?

Cosmo Kramer
The Fellowship of Fear was a band of three villains, Mr. Fear, Ox and Eel.

crazyspinz
well dont know who they are

Cosmo Kramer
Yeah you dont know who they are. Most people probably dont which just goes to prove that I do read comic books and probably no a hell of alot more than u on the subject.

crazyspinz
on comics.. laughable

i just dont remember them, ill check for who they are, then comment

Cosmo Kramer
OK maybe you know alot more about comics in general but nobody I know knows more about the Marvel Universe than myself. And believe me that is saying alot!!!

crazyspinz
wow, i acualy have nothing on those guys, but i think ox is a big strong stupid guy

Cosmo Kramer
Correct, as a matter of fact his story is so inconcistent that DareDevil has killed him so many times its impossible to count!

crazyspinz
thats probably why i dont know him, but wut is with u and DD

Cosmo Kramer
I have no clue! I think its because I have read him for so long. The only fictional character I like more is Kramer from SEINFELD. And i'm sorry about all the DD nonsense, it must be a headache

crazyspinz
ya dude, its ok yoour new...

Cosmo Kramer
You know what makes a comic inconsistent when they have old bands in flashback comics even though they say the guys a teenager. And no im not talking about DD im talking about Longshot

C1nd3r
'Kramer' isn't a fictional character, he was based on Larry Davids next door neighbor 'Kenny Kramer'. Get your sh!t right.

srankmissingnin
... There is a differance between "based on" and real. Lets see if you can figure out what it is.

Havoc470
where did the fellowship of fear show up?

Cosmo Kramer
who the hell brought up this old thread?

Cosmo Kramer
thats what I thought

Havoc470
who cares, it was brought up, and would've been dead if you hadnt reposted, so technically you brought this old thread back up lol

so where did this joke of a supervillain team show up? judging from what i've read they may strike fear into babies, but not heroes.....

so because you know about some reject supervillain team youre the master of the marvel universe lol

Cosmo Kramer
not at all!!! I know a ton of other teams and pretty much know the entire Marvel Universe so Havoc470 u can ask me any question and i'll get pretty much all of them right. Except for all those damn X-Men spinoff comics, they just suck. lol

Havoc470
lol, of course you could answer anything, i can too, we all have access to google

example: have toad and spiderman ever met in comics? if so what was the story behind it and who was with toad at the moment, something that random can be brought up in google with two keywords, toad and spiderman

but heres one (pretty easy imo) which symbiote went up against silver surfer while its host was called to another dimension?

Cosmo Kramer
man, I have aton of comics from back in the day that could wipe out any of your precious google resources. Someone please kill this damn thread nobody really remembers The Fellowship Of Fear nomatter how tough they are or how bad they could kick heroes of todays asses!

Havoc470
lol, true....but wait...................where are they now?........hmmm how wierd, thats the same question people ask when the name "tito jackson" comes up

answer the question though, by the way you could rest assured that anyone who has even three times more the comics that you own have scanned or sold them on ebay so google would definitely pick them up

Cosmo Kramer
you rich snobby indian!

Havoc470
O_o im no indian and im definitely not rich or snobby, but okay lets kill this damn topic

Cosmo Kramer
how come their saying its new! Its actually very old.

Hulkbuster1
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
how come their saying its new! Its actually very old.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.