Juggernaut vs. Omega REd vs. Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cosmo Kramer
If Omega Red fought Juggernaut and the Silver Surfer jumped in who would win? Remember they may be strong but Silver Surfers traveled the wonders of the Universe...

juggernaut74
This would be a tough battle. I love Sufer and think he can win this battle. But never count out the Juggernaut.

Cosmo Kramer
Thats true, hes impossible to kill! I think hes one of the few whove never actually died before

crazyspinz
omega red?!?!?!.... he is nothing compared to either of these guys
surfer would win in a second

juggernaut74
well the power cosmic is something that most heroes or villains have to bow down too.

crazyspinz
yes, and omega red is like putting a 3 year old in the ring with mike tyson and hulk hogan...

FrothByte
what the hell is omega red doing there???? i believe surfer has enuf power to look for a way to kill juggy.

Cosmo Kramer
Ok buddy, Wolverine took down Juggernaut! But when Omega Red came into town he had alot more trouble dealing with him. And just to prove im not talking about a cartoon right now, Wolverien and Sabertooth worked together at Weapon X where they first meet Omega Red you can even check with his Origin series

crazyspinz
when did wolverine take down juggernaught?

Nataku8188
Uhm... your morons. Omega ted is dead no questions asked, but Juggernaut vs Surfer? Come on... surfer can have all the fun he wants but nothing he has done is something juggernaut has shown he's weak too. Juggs just needs to get his hands on him.

crazyspinz
agreed

Cosmo Kramer
I cant find the issue where Wolverine beat Juggernaut but to prove its happen ill tell you all this, Dazzler beat Juggernaut! Yeah, believe it or not even she beat the big bully. So if she can I dont really have to waste my time finding that danm issue. All I remember is that he ran away through a wall and it was some stupid Wolverine mini series.

crazyspinz
prove it dude,

Cosmo Kramer
Prove which one, Dazzler or DD? im confused

crazyspinz
DD, hes isnt even mentioned in this thread u have a crush on him

Cosmo Kramer
No, of course not

crazyspinz
kk

Evangel94
Juggernaut wins. No questions asked

Paola
Nataku: don't call people names!

wrathofachilles
Hey, some 3 year-olds are tough!

Wolverine is no match for Juggernaut. If you're talking about him cutting off his helmet in the cartoon or something, that's different. Even if he managed it in the comics, doesn't give him the power to take him out, only stun him. Anyway, Surfer is one of the few that has the power to take out Juggernaut, as his cosmic powers are probably superior to Juggernaut's mystical powers, but it would be a very tough battle. It could actually go either way.

JuggernautFan
uhhh........ ok. you are an idiot. the mods will jump on me for saying that but its true. dazzler did not beat juggernaut. the whole issue juggernaut chases her (not wanting to hurt her cause hes a fan) till she finally passes out from using her powers too much. all the while juggernaut is completely unphased. when she passes out he burries her alive. thinking she is dead.

wolverine has never taken out juggernaut.

Swanky-Tuna
The obvious reason behind that is Omega Red isn't a 12 foot piece of manwall like Juggernaut is. Wolverine is more agile than Juggernaut but Omega Red can keep up with him.

But Wolverine cannot do anything to Juggernaut by himself. Never. Ever. Something was obviously going on that Juggernaut would run away from a man who could never in his lifetime hurt him so long as he's the Juggernaut.

Tron
For my two cents:

Wolverine even so much as scratching Juggernaut is laughable (current Jobbernaut maybe), and Dazzler having a chance in hell against him, tell me how?

And exactly what in the hell could Omega Red possibly do to either Juggernaut or Surfer? He can't siphon their life-energy, their both fueled by cosmic and magic indefinitely, and his death pheremones ain't gonna do jack. So his best bet is to haul ass back to mother Russia. As for Juggy and SS, Surfer is powerful as hell, and so is Juggernaut. He could probably beat him, but it's gonna be hell for him to do so in my opinion.

Evangel94
Juggernaut

wrathofachilles
What is wrong with Kramer? He keeps literally lying about match-ups, saying Wolverine has beaten Juggernaut, Daredevil has beaten Spider-Man and Doctor Doom, Juggernaut is a billion times stronger than Hulk. I want to start making crap up too.

I had sex with Wonder Woman.

There.

Havoc470
i dont know if juggernaut is a billion times stronger than hulk, i've never seen a comic of them fighting eachother, but imo silver surfer takes this one

wrathofachilles
He's not any times stronger than the Hulk. Hulk's power is limitless. He has the capability of being a billion times *ok, maybe a bit over the top, but it helps my point* stronger than Jugs.

Havoc470
yeah, i understand what you mean now, i read your last post wrong

Cosmo Kramer
OK I did say (if you check) "that when they start out fighting" in that issue Juggernaut is a billion times stronger than the Hulk.

norrin radd
what is omega red doing in here? LOL

i know juggernaugh is very powerfull, but surfer has the cosmic power, he can find a way of beating juggernaugh, really jugg is not god.

JuggernautFan
silver surfer is far from god also.....

Nataku8188
Name one. Juggernaut can walk on nothing, so blasting him far far away will not do it. He has no psychic attacks, and his only real hope is fly around and hope cyttorak takes a nap or something and takes Jugg's powers with him.

spyrokinesi35
guys, you act like physical stenght or super powers are the only way to win. duh dazzler or wovlerine can beat juggernaut. they're x-men dammit. It's all about tactics, and the occasional gadgets. the x-men always have a little puch on their belts with stuff in it but ss has my vote

JuggernautFan
its not the only way to win.

no they cant. they have both tried, and both failed. juggernaut could have killed dazzler but didnt (cause he was a fan). please......

working as a team the x-men might be able to take down juggernaut (as long as there is a telepath present) but other n that no 1 x-man is going to take him down.

spyrokinesi35
hulk could (Even though he isn't technically an x-men). and why the heck are you gangin' up on me? also You don't alwasy have to ahvve a telepath.buring him in his weight in cement or piling him under tons of rock will do. I bet an x-man with earth related powers could take him

wolverine8888
actauly wolverine has taken on the jugg head though they dident finish the fight wolverine wasent losing in the least but they never serouly fought one vs one ever so stop saying he crush wolverine because last I check spiderman handed juggy his ass when they fought and wolverine is just as good as spiderman or better. also juggy much weaker then he was befor and it sad cuz silver surfer could beat jugg head and omga and most of marvel best with out trying

Cosmo Kramer
Exactly!!!!!! Finally someone who reads and understands that Wolverine can and has beaten down Juggernaut. And another way of proving that Juggernaut isnt as great as Wolverine is that (this post really is off topic) in Hulk #181, (Wolverine's first appearance) the green goliath tried and struggled against the fiercest mutant ever to join any of the Marvel teams. Wolverine clawed and wrestled the incredible Hulk down until he could take little more! That proves that (like you all said the Hulk has limitless strength) Juggernaut would fall to Wolverine. You all said yourselves Juggernaut would lose to Hulk. Am I wrong? LOL, nuff said...

wolverine8888
actauly hulk vs wolverine 8# and there another that show wolverine with no dought beat the hulk. but I not getting in the fight i just stating a better thing for cosmo kramer to prove his piont

Nataku8188
You are so wrong its sad. Wolverine got koed by a GLANCING punch from Hulk. Spider-man did like almost all heros do when faced with Juggs, he ran. He didnt hand him his ass, he got him buried in cement and took off, because hes not stupid enough to try and fight him. In a barfight, wolverine doesnt intervene in a fight between colossus and juggernaut because he knows hell lose.

wolverine8888
lol lol lol lol dont even try that wolverien can beat colossus they fought and wolverine won lol. and wolverine has beaten the hulk the only time hulk has beaten wolverine was there first fight ever witch was wolverine first comic he was ever in and hulk wa sabout on of the biggets names ever. oh he if u bring up that sight that show those pitcure shoing hulk win I own pritty much ever fight wolverine and hulk ever fought and the one in the jungle they dident realy fight that bugs me so when people think that was a real fight

wolverine8888
sorry but colossus cant beat wolverine he cant even ebat the thing and wolverine beat thing ass about 5 times. one time almost killing him so please dotn try to say colossus cant beat wolverine cut I got enoguh prove that it take 4 pages to right proving u wrong

Nataku8188
That was the longest two sentences ever. They were so poorly written I don't know what you are trying to say besides, " Look at me! I can't get my point across because I don't take the time to use punctuation or proper grammar!"

I never mentioned Wolverine fighting colossus, Wolverine didn't want to fight JUGGERNAUT with colossus because he isn't dumb enough to try to beat a "12 foot piece of manwall" as swank put it.

Cosmo Kramer
Well of course Wolverine lost to Hulk. I mean, come on its the Hulk not even my man DareDevil who has no fear got beat up by the Hulk. But Wolverine put up a danm good fight when it wasnt even his comic and you all said yourself Juggernaut would lose to the Hulk. hmm... so why do you now say Wolverine wouldnt stand a chance to Juggs?

wolverine8888
truth is I like to see wolverine and juggernaut have a 1 on 1 because I think it be a rood match kinda like when wolverine fights the hulk

Nataku8188
Maybe because Wolverine has no possible way to hurt Juggs and Juggs can throw wolverine to the sun?

wolverine8888
ummm u guys I hate to brake it too u but wolverine beaten hulk twice hulk beaten wolverine once.

wolverine8888
spider man nock out jugg head please dont tell me wolverine cant hurt him he might not feel the pain but it there and he could deffeat him thou I bet it be a stale mate like most of hulk and wolverines battles

Cosmo Kramer
Whose side are u on man? I started the whole Wolverine beating up Hulk thing to prove that he'd take out Juggernaut. We all no Wolverine has even though some of us wouldnt like to admit it!

wolverine8888
I was merly telling u to the score between the two

Cosmo Kramer
ok

Cosmo Kramer
I have a question. You know how Omega Red was originally a russian super-soldior created to fight off the U.S. threat during the cold war. Well I know Cap. America was also orignally a super-soldior made for war but hes abit out of date then considering he was trained for WWII battles compared to the Cold War. So does that mean Omega Red himself could take on Cap. America? It makes no sense!

wolverine8888
lol omega red would hand capt his ass I realy have no dought that omga would win capt will try but it be use less no way he could win

crazyspinz
HAHAHAHAHA, wolverine only fought hulk once, and he lost, wolvie is no match for hulk

Cosmo Kramer
You do realize you just sapported my thought on DareDevil vs. Cap. America because DD beat Omega Red. That means your saying then that if Omega Red can beat Cap. so can DD! LOL

wolverine8888
dude ur a idiot they have foughten many times please do not speak when u dont know what ur talken about one comic just to prove u rong is 340 hulk grey hulk vs wolverine. also another example hulk vs wolverine 8# is another and he won in that one so crazy I think u should prush up on wolverine and hulk fights befor speaking

wolverine8888
DD beat omga red I dought that please tell me issue number and title

crazyspinz
grey hulk, and i thought the other one was professer hulk or grey again, i was aware of those, i just didnt know witch ones they where, so i assumed savage hulk ony fought him once, i guees im wrong, my bad

Nataku8188
Kramer, Wolverine, please excuse me while I go find my WMDs to throughly annhilate you with.

wolverine8888
it is ok crazy. and lol nataku8188

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil issue #368 title- The Widows Deadly Kiss (featuring Omega Red), incase you dont know Black Widows from Russia.

wolverine8888
savage hulk fought wolverine more then once but it hard to tell which hulk is whitch hulk I quess there like 3 diffrent onces but there all the same dude it so ****ign confusing

crazyspinz
u realy realy like dd, way too mutch

acounding to you DD>everything ever made, god included

Cosmo Kramer
Well I have basicly every comic ever made until the late 90's from my grandfather, dad and myself!!! Im abit crazy myself if u aint noticed?

wolverine8888
I have dare devil vs wolverine but they dont fight in it lol

Cosmo Kramer
Which one, are u talking about the one with Wolverine's claws through Foggy's shirt with DD in the background? I have two of those.

wolverine8888
naw I talken about the old one one froma long time ago serously I like DD but he wouldent stand a chance for wolverine

Cosmo Kramer
Yeah so am I. what does it look like on the cover? I bet its the one with fire and Wolverine jumping towards DD on the cover, right?

wolverine8888
naw it the one with wolverine in the air and DD all beat up and slashed up

wolverine8888
never mind it the one u just said

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil #249 Dec 1987 "KISS &KILL" Yeah I have it!

wolverine8888
never mind then cuz the one I have is DARE DEVIL vs wolverine

Cosmo Kramer
Is it at all a DareDevil comic or is it a Wolverine?

Cosmo Kramer
The reason DD is never brought along is because they want to send all their crappy heroes to die! LOL

wolverine8888
it was a dd comci

Cosmo Kramer
what issue # and what does the cover look like?

Tron
OKay, where did this shit that Wolverine can beat Juggernaut come from? Seriously, how in the hell could y'all actually think that? Fighting Hulk and fighting Juggernaut are two different things for one. Besides massive strength, their powers are pretty different. Wolverine can somewhat cut Hulk with his claws, he can't do that with Juggernaut, since nothing Wolverine has is getting through his skin. And someone might say he could jab him in the eye, maybe, but that doesn't really play in his favor, because one, Juggernaut eye will regenerate in a blink, and if Wolverine stays within range for too long, Juggernaut can A) backhand him and end the fight like he's done to him before, or B) grab him and throw him to god knows where, or C) grab him and squeeze his abdomen to nothing (not ribcage, his stomach area), and bye-bye Logan. And Spider-Man handing Juggernaut's ass to him, to take a comment from Wynndar, "that's laughable." Spider-Man got lucky enough to lead Juggernaut to a conveniently placed hole full of cement. And Spider-Man even admitted that he was lucky, cause if it weren't for that cement, there wouldn't have been anything else he could've done. If you guys can tell me and everyone else how either Wolverine or Spider-Man can beat the Juggernaut on their own, then please tell, cause I would like to know. And the whole Hulk/Juggernaut thing (yes it's being brought up AGAIN), Hulk has the capability to be far stronger than Juggernaut, but in all their fights (except when he was War) Juggernaut has been shown to match Hulk's muscle throughout their battles, and even has a legitimate victory over Hulk (yeah it's debatable, and it would've been different if it was Savage Hulk instead of the Professor, but it was a clean knock-out regardless). In my opinion Hulk and Juggernaut are equals in power (more or less), and any fight with them can go either way because of their different abilities added on with their strength.

Now, the subject:

Omega Red stands no chance against either of these powerhouses, no matter what you think, and if you think he can, tell me how. Now as I said, the scale may tip to Surfer more than Juggernaut, but it will in no way be easy for him.

FrothByte
silver surfer can rearrange molecules... or so i read in one of the threads. he might be able to do the same to juggy. and he can use the power cosmic to increase his strength enabling him to press MORE than 100 tons... which makes me think that its possible for ss to become stronger than juggy physically.

Tron
Possibly. Juggernaut's at 100+, but his true limit is still unknown. I can't say if Juggernaut's powers will allow Surfer to rearrange his molecules or not, or if it's permanent if he did, so that's basically up in the air.

Swanky-Tuna
The whole marvel class thing looks way shakey if you go further than spiderman level considering people in the 100 ton class are lifting buildings.

Anyway, I heard Surfer has some telepathic powers. To what extent are those powers?

Tron
No clue. Juggernaut can be taken out by attacks from most low level psychics. I'm not sure if Surfer can use his for offensive purposes though, someone else might be able to answer that.

norrin radd

norrin radd

wrathofachilles
Thor's destroyed his helmet and thus his invulnerability, Surfer could do the same.

And all this Wolverine beating Hulk crap is absurd. Hulk has beaten Wolverine in virtually all of their real-time match-ups, and they split the What If? battles. In his first appearance Wolverine got his head practically caved in by Hulk.

Linkalicious
Holy shit!

The ignorance that's been spread out through this thread is baffling.

Hulk, beats on Wolverine regularly. In a fight to the death....Wolverine's healing factor wouldn't be able to make up for the abuse the Hulk would lay on him.

Spiderman doesn't stand a chance against Juggernaut. In that comic, he FAILED to protect madam web and he stood a chance against Jugg....at NO time during the comic.

Wolverine very well could beat Colossus, but Colossus is no Juggernaut. Juggernaut wouldn't be hurt by anything that Wolverine did to him....Colossus on the other hand would.

Omega Red is DEAD, but if he were alive to fight in this fight...his ass would be handed to him thoroughly. His nice little death phermones would have NO effect on either Juggs or Surfer, and his strength is dwarfed by both of them.

The one thing no one is sure of is what effect the Power Cosmic will have on Juggernaut. Surfer won't knock Juggs out, but he'll use a variety of different attacks...mostly ranged....and he'll be able to contort the environment to however he sees fit.

By re-arranging molecules...Silver Surfer could literally take the ground out from under Juggs all day long.

wolverine8888
actauly wolverine beaten hulk 2 and hulk beaten wolverine once and the rest were ties so I think that makes it clear he cna handle the hulk. also spiderman did beat jugg head in fight it was considered one of the greatest come back in marvel history. also jugg head cna be nocked out

Swanky-Tuna
That's completely based on his popularity.

The point was Spiderman couldn't do jack without a fresh foundation of concrete being laid nearby.

wrathofachilles
When did Wolverine 'beat' the Hulk? The What If? comic doesn't count, and again, Hulk has beaten Wolverine into paste before. He is in no way capable of facing Hulk in a real battle.

Paola
wolverine..... spiderman.... hulk? What the f**k?

Juggernaut vs. Omega REd vs. Silver Surfer

ceediddy
big grin Its all relative.

Paola
yeah right....

Asian Hulk
You so sexy Paola!!!!I have a crush on you!!!!

Mane
huh

laughing

Cosmo Kramer
Just thought I should say something. something!

Priest
WOW! wat a bump.

Cosmo Kramer
damn straight!

Tron
And now I'll say something:

What were you thinking?eer

You have learned by now that Omega Red would be dead before Surfer even shows up, right?

Cosmo Kramer
You realize I made this thread two years ago right? It was a different time...2004!

What If...
How come wolverine fans can never spell/punctuate /understand the english language?

Rols
Omega red is non factor here, it'd be SS against Jugg.. Id give SS the win, actually id give him all the wins 10/10. All he has to do is get rid of the environment there fighting on, and from there he'd be on the advantage, either telekinetically or physically remove Juggs helmet then he can TP/Psionicly attack him.

bigbran
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Ok buddy, Wolverine took down Juggernaut! But when Omega Red came into town he had alot more trouble dealing with him. And just to prove im not talking about a cartoon right now, Wolverien and Sabertooth worked together at Weapon X where they first meet Omega Red you can even check with his Origin series

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Rols
Omega red is non factor here, it'd be SS against Jugg.. Id give SS the win, actually id give him all the wins 10/10. All he has to do is get rid of the environment there fighting on, and from there he'd be on the advantage, either telekinetically or physically remove Juggs helmet then he can TP/Psionicly attack him. Co-signed. It's really not much of a fight.

The Fake Macoy
Now, I'm not sure if SS can hurt Juggernaut, but how would Juggs even touch SS?

Acrosurge
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Now, I'm not sure if SS can hurt Juggernaut, but how would Juggs even touch SS? Surfer could analyze Cytorrak's energies as he did the Odinpower, find Jugg's TP weakness, remove the helmet with telekinesis, and force Juggs to KO via telepathy. Surfer used the telepathic KO on Classic Abomination before. No reason to believe it wouldn't work on a helmetless Juggs.

Juggernaut would have a difficult time even laying a punch on the Surfer, and Cain's punches will certainly not be enough to put the Surfer out. This just seems like Surfer's game.

Grimm22
Omega Red just runs off Crying and beats up Wolverine yes

Oh and Surfer wins wink

Stupid Rookie
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Surfer could analyze Cytorrak's energies as he did the Odinpower, find Jugg's TP weakness, remove the helmet with telekinesis, and force Juggs to KO via telepathy. Surfer used the telepathic KO on Classic Abomination before. No reason to believe it wouldn't work on a helmetless Juggs.

Juggernaut would have a difficult time even laying a punch on the Surfer, and Cain's punches will certainly not be enough to put the Surfer out. This just seems like Surfer's game.

At last, back to the original thread. I really agree with you here. I don't see how Juggs can win. I know how powerful and durable he is, but SS is too much to handle. He is just as strong as Juggs, a million times faster (literally) and he is smarter than people give him credit for. he would discover a way to beat him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.