Paper Mario 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jayd265
Who has played paper mario 2, and who recommends it? i havent played it but im about to go buy it. just want opinions

mah
It's apparently superb.

Tex
I've just seen the TV commercials, looks fun.
Like a throwback to the SuperMarios, but more ingenious and creative.

I'll definitely rent it! thumb up

((The_Anomaly))
its-a me....mario!!!!...wohooooo!!!!

Jayd265
i already have it lol, i bought it earlier today. about to go play it.

Walfredo
I heard it is fantastic and really funny...if you want check out this review:
http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/rpg/papermario2/review.html

Jayd265
i played the first part. so far its a lot of reading, but they are setting up the storyline. its similar to the first one for sure

Tex
Leave it to Nintendo to make you read! nerd

You'll never have that problem with PS2 games. dunce

Darth Surgent
I bought it today, but I forgot that I'm out of memory card space, so I'll need to get a new card before I can play it. sad

dark1365
I hate RPG's, and even I think its neat. I missed Mario 64, though. The Clock Level. Falling off.

Jayd265
i been playing it. i already beat the hooktail dragon. he was very easy. a lot of stuff is similar and different than the first one.

Darth Surgent
Okay, I got my memory card, so I can begin playing now!

Red Superfly
This game looks amazing.

Walfredo
I've heard that this is one of the coolest games to be released in a while. I wish I had a GBA and could pick this up... maybe I can find some innocent kid to take it from...j/k

Red Superfly
It's on the Gamecube..........

Morgoths_Wrath
Best Mario game since Super Mario RPG, I love this game

punimaster
THAT GAME SOOOOOOO ROX! I should know I own a *hack hack~copy~hack hack* of the game
punio:yup!! stick out tongue
any one know how to beat goudus, bowser&kammy?
punio: we almost beat them but...
bowser had 5 hp left.5!!!!
punio:they killed us
grrr! miffed
but i worked hard last night and upgraded my partners to the max. even madame flurry and i hate her guts!!!
punio:help us out kay?

uQifg2WV
This game looks awesome. I absolutely loved the first. beat it in two days. Loved the game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.