Ending credits & other such matters....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Priestess
I did a search and came up empty on this so USH or Queeq baby merge me if need be.

I was driving in my car this morning listening to the end theme of ATOC and thinking about the supposed way the teaser trailer is going to play out with images of the other movies and the thought struck me....I think it would be a most excellent way to roll the final credits. I mean like have the credits on the right and images of all 6 movies on the left. Maybe I'm just being nostalgic...prolly never happen in a million years but I'd love it if it did.

Second thing that comes to mind is what happens to this section of KMC and other sites dedicated specifically to SW. I mean will you be here everyday then if you are now? Im thinking this section will still be pretty busy until after the dvd release. I just cant imagine the end of the saga I guess. crybaby sad

JKozzy
The Matrix forum died right after Revolutions came out, and barely hung in there for the DVD. Hopefully it'll revive somehow for MxO, but this is Star Wars, so I think it'll stay alive for quite some time. And JP, great idea on the credits; however even though it won't be done, I think they should throw that into the 6 movie set... and who knows, what if GL does VII, VIII and IX? I think the place will be a bit more hyped up again yes But that's just a rumor, so, hey.

Ushgarak
Hmm...

Personally strikes me as sacrilege, I am afraid.

OB1-adobe
Personally I'd rather see a Star Wars super trailer, like LOTR that is on the ROTK DVD. Yeah Matrix is pretty dead. Now all they discuss about is "what would you fix", and "why 2 & 3 suck". This place will still be here, but will not be nearly as busy. You want proof JP? Just look at the OT section. 2 weeks after the DVDs came out it basically died. Now everyone is in the ROTS section. After the DVD comes out, then this place will die. Then it will pick up a bit until the 'BIG BOX' comes, and then it will die again. After that, Guess what Star Wars forum will be visited more frequently?
Clue: Think Microchips, paper, and TV.

Jedi Priestess
what and why?

queeq
Because SW credits are NEVER like that. Why change it? Plus, you'd get the summary of tha saga halfway the series...

Jedi Priestess
oh bleh you are SO no fun! hehehe I know it will never happen but a girl can dream laughing out loud

queeq
Not about that.

PVS
OMG JP!!! eek!

BAD IDEA!!! stick out tongue laughing out loud

Jedi Priestess
oh kiss my A$$! stick out tongue it is not....

yerssot
why do the end credits need changing?
besides, it will result in yet another discussion if you have to see the OT or the PT first wink

cal31
If you would look, most of those threads started in the Matrix section that are like that are started by people who didn't like the Matrix movies or didn't like the last two as much as the first, then it's just the people who like them saying they were good.

Jedi Priestess
hey its my little fantasy let ME HAVE IT!!!!!!!! mad

I know it doesnt need to be changed it was just a thought. wink

JKozzy
And a controversial one it was wink

jedijunky1138
I think this forum will live on for a while after ROTS. We will have a lot to discuss, the way the PT fits in with the OT, all of the revelations that are bound to come and so forth. So JP let not your heart be troubled.

captainmidnight
i get what your saying kinda like since its gonna be the last movie we will see all the highlights of the PT,i give you credit for a good idea,but like queeq said they wont do that!!! smile

Jedi Priestess
oh hey I want images from all 6 movies.......but thats just greedy me wink

captainmidnight
laughing out loud

captainmidnight
greed is a powerful allie ya know wink

guiro72
i likes them all to be presented the same....

Boris
Of course this place wont die, the movies have been out 20 somthing years and we still talk about them to this day

DARTH DADDY
Of course the sage won't die off. SS has said that all the fans of his site will help make 7-9. With Lucas supervising of course. I think that they should keep the end as it has always been. If GL changed it to some kind of review of the past then it's kind of a farewell address. I don't want a goodbye. I want a till the next episode.

DARTH DADDY
Hi JP. Will your highness forgive me. I'm on one knee with my head bowed down. love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.