juggernaut (gem version) vs. superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spyrokinesi35
THere are hundreds of superman vs. juggernaut threads butI was wondering who would win. juggernaut (after he stole the gem form a little boy named stevie) vs. superman. It ouwldn't be fair for regualr juggernaut because superman has super stenght and invincibility, butIt would be better for this if you don't knwo what I'm talking about read this this-

JuggernautFan
the "gem version" with the gem embedded in his friggin sternum is a retarded onlsaught story arc version. regardless, i pick superman. after being punched 2 million miles i doubt juggernaut would want to continue to fight superman (although he would be totally unphased).

spyrokinesi35
I mean If he had the gem and was at his prime.

JuggernautFan
he's always at his prime, and he doesnt need the gem to be juggernaut. the results are pretty much going to be the same. DC is much higher in power than Marvel IMO.

juggernaut74
Im a huge Juggy fan but I dont know if he can beat Superman. But today they are both depowerd so who knows. Id have to bet on Superman to pull this one off.

spyrokinesi35
actually in a fight supes takes it all the way but in a cage match or death match it could go eatther way. in a regular fight, all supes would have to do is pull off a gladiator and punch his ass into the sun. (not that it would kill him, he'd be back within 1 year's time by some stupid reason), but In a death match it would go either way

wolverine8888
superman when he fights is slow even though ever once in a while they have him fight with his super speed if superman fought with his super speed vs jugg head it be such a fast win for superman

juggernaut74
Your right if Superman acutally did use all of his abilities. He would hard to beat. That cant be denied.

wolverine8888
but with what he normal uses juggy the old one might be able to pull it off would be close call kinda like when juggy and hulk fight but I think juggy one up on hulk and superman 2 up on hulk so I think they should have a cross over issue

juggernaut74
that would be interesting

wolverine8888
yup

Cosmo Kramer
Superman would grab Juggernaut and throw him over the Brooklin Bridge, then Namor would swim up and drown him!!!

golem370
What about Juggs powers they come from magic

K3VIL
The only way Superman is going to win is throwing away the Juggernaut, like in outerspace, ocean, stuck him miles under the ground.
The Juggernaut is totally indestructible, only certain magical attacks and psychic attacks when he's not shielded from his helmet can harm him.
Otherwise, physical force isn't going to help Superman.
Punching Cain will only result in Superman exposing himself to his High Class 100 Strenght punches, that will knock Superman off his feet like it happened in Thor VS Juggernaut.
Cain isn't just a big indestructible enemy, he has a strenght that can rival that of Hulk and most strong guys in Marvel Universe, his limit wasn't showed, in a slugfest he can K.O. Superman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.