Superman vs Aunt May

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Who do you guys think would win this epic battle of Supernam and Aunt May?

Evangel94
Please don't post pointless battles. It just wastes board space.

Nataku8188
I now hate you with a large portion of my body.

juggernaut74
I didnt intend to offend anybody. I am sorry.

Solidarsenal
You should be of course Aunt May would win

Cosmo Kramer
Superman would think she needs help crossing the street, then he'd see Spiderman go to help her and he'd say "Lady the villain is trying to steal your purse, no worry i'll tackle him!" So Superman swoops down and smashes the Webhead like a bug. Turns to aunt may with his super white sparkling teeth and gets kneed in the groin and bitchslapped!

crazyspinz
this fight is totaly stupid, it is a TOTAL MISMATCH, i would expect this of asian hulk (jk) this is a total waste

every one knows aunt may woud pwn supes

Reborn Again
Aunt May w/o a doubt. She's a whiz in the kitchen and w/ a rolling pin in her hand she can commit murder.

*lol*

uQifg2WV
all rollingpuns are coated with kryptonite

uQifg2WV
rolling pins

FrothByte
i think aunt may has kryptonite contacts...

uQifg2WV
dude your my hero... when i grow up im going to be just like you

Tron
Oky, this is just wrongno expression

I can't even laugh at this, I'd expect Asian Hulk to come up with this. Come on now, even in an attempt to be funny, you should know better than this. You can't put anyone up against the omnipotence of Aunt May, that's a slaughter. I wouldn't even put Thanos or Dr. Doom against Aunt May, that's just madness, MADNESS I SAY!!!

wrathofachilles
Aunt May has proven to be capable of taking down the Living Tribunal, the Spectre, the Beyonder, and the One Above All at the same time in a bake-off. What makes you think lowly Kal-El has a chance in hell?

And to those of you that ***** that this is a waste of space, it's gotten more replies than several other match-ups, lol.

Solidarsenal
wrath she didn't win the fight with the spectre it was a draw and as for Supes he doesn't have a chance aunt may is in a whole different league then him.

wrathofachilles
It was only a draw because Aunt May had to go home and get dinner ready for Peter. She was kicking his ass all over the cosmos.

Solidarsenal
She wasn't really kicking his ass they were evenly matched

uQifg2WV
sacrilage. there is no equal to Aunt May

Solidarsenal
Except maybe the Beyonder

uQifg2WV
again sacrilage. There is no equal to Aunt May

uQifg2WV
Your Blasphemy is offending me religiously

Solidarsenal
You're insane

uQifg2WV
umm. thanks smile big grin smokin' Happy Dance

wrathofachilles
The Beyonder? No way in hell. Aunt May nearly killed him. Check out the Amazing Aunt May #282, she beat him senseless.

uQifg2WV
i though it was #228

wrathofachilles
Oh ok, sorry, had a dyslexic moment there. Either way, she destroyed the Beyonder. Made him into the Right Next To Youer.

That was lame, but I couldn't think of anything good, lol.

Solidarsenal
She didn't destroy him, she merely fused his powers with her own thus gaining new powers

uQifg2WV
she already had beyonders powers, but only to a greater extent she didn't need to have his powers. she absorbed him thus letting him stay in existence, but keeping him in check. it was nice of her. but he got angered by her control over him and succeeded in an escape in #9802, it was a very popular comic and came out with a new issue bi daily, so she was forced to eat his brain

uQifg2WV
he escaped her mind to those of you confused

juggernaut74
Isnt aunt mays alternate ego the ass goblin

uQifg2WV
your gonna die. eventually and not by my hands

juggernaut74
wow, sounds like a threat

Solidarsenal
Yeah it was a clone made by Kingpin in the now classic "Trials of Aunt May" 3-parter

uQifg2WV
Really, then im sorry for my earlier comment. i haven't read that. i only read to issue #10974 in the amazing aunt may. although i never actually read issue #1 i mean who has

uQifg2WV
also its amazing how this all derived from Superman Vs. Aunt May

Solidarsenal
I don't think anyone on this board has read it. It's one of the most expensive comics in history it's when Aunt May discovers her hidden powers and how to control them at will

uQifg2WV
really, from what i read i just asumed she was original the greek god Athena and was just hiding her powers. man i have to get ahold of that comic

Solidarsenal
We find out she's Athena in issues 33-36 of The Amazing Aunt May

uQifg2WV
oh she didn't know before because of goddess amnesia that the beyonder had given her so she wouldn't remember how awesomely awesome she was. and so she wouldn't kill him like she did in issue 9802, like he had foreseen

Solidarsenal
If he had foreseen that then why did he let her kill him?

uQifg2WV
he couldn't stop her and he couldn't kill her previously because she omnipotent, or is that impotent, so he had to resort to goddess amnesia, an ability he learned from Ben in a previous life

Solidarsenal
He should of known that goddess amnesia wouldn't stop Aunt May from finding out her powers eventually

uQifg2WV
she knew he would do it, but her power wasn't cool enough, so she instead blocked his mind from realizing she'd get out of it, and when she did she'd be even more impotent... yeah, it all works out. and again this derived from a superman vs. aunt may thread

Solidarsenal
Aunt May was powerful enough to withstand the goddess of amnesia even without her powers man it's hard to imagine how powerful she is sometimes

uQifg2WV
it isn't the goddess of amnesia it goddes amnesia, a spell that disease all goddesses in a 5'/ level radius, <(DC 90) she rolled a natural one> with amnesia.

uQifg2WV
Anyways its DnD lingo. so incase you don't understand its ok

Solidarsenal
Man I've got to catch up on my DnD lingo only true comic fans can understand that

uQifg2WV
was that sarcasm or not its hard to tell

Solidarsenal
In the previous life you speak of, Ben was trapped in a tear gas chamber full of balloons and hard-boiled eggs so how could The Beyonder have learned this ability from him?

uQifg2WV
the previous previous life, duh.

Solidarsenal
And how did Ben learn it if he was employed as a circus clown?

Cosmo Kramer
Im sure Magneto and Proffessor X-avior could probably take Aunt May

uQifg2WV
no your very wrong, and soon dead. i will feed you your heart.

Solidarsenal
What about me I haven't eaten in days

uQifg2WV
and to solidarsenal, he was undercover as a circus clown, your gotta read between the lines, also they mention it around #10000 if you've read that far

Paola
it's hard to ask you guys to stay on-topic on this one lol

uQifg2WV
yes are you going to plz say no... and don't hurt me

Cosmo Kramer
What about the Uncanny X-Men? They might win...

uQifg2WV
and who do i have to hurt for voting superman

Cosmo Kramer
I think everyone. Am I right?

Solidarsenal
Impossible, Aunt May would've sensed it!

Cosmo Kramer
Electra could take Aunt May

uQifg2WV
no, god no. aunt may is awesomely powerful. her only big enemy until issue #20009,( the last issue, when she was raised to greater Goddom by a rabid squirrel who she gave an acorn pie to) which was the only one i read past #10974... where was i, oh yeah... her only big enemies were the zoloft blob, and the guy on the enzyte commercial.

Solidarsenal
Don't forget Ronald McDonald

uQifg2WV
to solid arsenal, she knew, she just chose not to divulge the info to the rest of the world... no one could beat aunt may. and plz don't close this thread, plz... sniffle. no

uQifg2WV
latter comment was to paola

Solidarsenal
Which means that if Ben had gotten to close to one of the kids at the birthday parties he attended then he would have revealed the secret and Aunt May would be forced to eat his brain and poison the kid.

uQifg2WV
damn your good... you figured that out without even reading past #10985.

Solidarsenal
If I had a penny for everytime someone's told me that, then I'd be eating a brain with artificial mexican seasoning...which I am

uQifg2WV
i hate you

Solidarsenal
I hate my pet cat...she keeps mocking me

uQifg2WV
maybe the mockings in your head... your know like your life... mine too... sniffle

Solidarsenal
No it's definately my cat...she can tapdance and cook scrambled eggs too.

uQifg2WV
interesting... yeah its in your head

Solidarsenal
I get that alot...from my stuffed animals

uQifg2WV
well i believe that. but everthing else is in your head.

Solidarsenal
My stuffed animals are good to me; they knit me sweaters and give me financial advice.

uQifg2WV
really... if i had a stuffed animal that gave me financial advice, i burn him... because satan sent him here to mess with my credit.

Solidarsenal
You should cherish what you have in the here and now

Solidarsenal
nevermind just eat its' brain

TheFilmProphet
I agree.

uQifg2WV
Good day to you then.

uQifg2WV
just remember, on a long enough timeline the survival rate of everyone drops to zero.

Solidarsenal
Aunt May lives forever

crazyspinz
so do i...

uQifg2WV
plz don't lie it's hurts my feelings

Solidarsenal
Jimmy cracked corn and I don't care

uQifg2WV
i believe that.

Solidarsenal
Well I do care so there

uQifg2WV
well i don't believe times 3 infinite + 1 and a half, so there

Solidarsenal
I don't believe that made sense so there

uQifg2WV
uh huh. i'm telling the admin. on you, so hahahahaha.... stick out tongue and then im gonna dance Happy Dance . and then i'll go get my temperture taken doctor
then ill become a cyclops one eye ... an evil cyclops devil one eye who rocks so completely rock

Solidarsenal
Well I'll tell Aunt May, she'll snuff you out of existense.

zhiguang
remember when aunt may became 'Golden Oldie'?

if in that form i think she'll be able to defeat supes.

radioboy121
Unless this is Darkseid's "Aunt May" or another powerful beings' supposed relative, Pete's "Aunt May" could not do anything to Superman, except bad mouth him.

I can see Aunt May ruining Superman's reputation at the very most.

uQifg2WV
yeah... you're not gonna live past christmas... meany

crazyspinz
wow... that was possibly the most mature comment ever

oops i farted laughing

uQifg2WV
uh huh times infinite + 1.5... so there.

Paola
5 pages of this is enough, don't you think?

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.