Venom vs wolverine fight...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nataku8188
What was the name of that comic in which this happened ?

Cosmo Kramer
Wolverine would slice and dice Venom into mush

Krexo
Its in ' Venom : Run' And Venom pretty much pwns him.

wolverine8888
venam on the run is the only real fight they have had and that was venam clone witch is stronger, fast, more durable. The other two fights were dreams one was wolverien dream other was venam dream so they are not true fights

wolverine8888
actauly in vemon on the run wolverine is slashign the shit out of venom venom hit wolverine twice once was when wolverien was talken to a girl so.... but any ways they never finished the fight

crazyspinz
wolvie would win, he is a better fighter, more durable, and has cooler hair

wolverine8888
I agree lol

lifeisaglich
Wolverine will tear Venom a new out fit out of his symbiont

Nataku8188
Close plz

uQifg2WV
Wolverine can't cut through Venoms symbiote. hands down Venom... Because i might go gay for him

wolverine8888
lol well ur a fool cuz in venom on the run which is venom clone get stab a shit load of times and it goes straight through the suit dude u need to prush up on some comic books. also the one from venom on the run is a lot more powerful then normal venom

Kontraz
you do realize that the clone was much weaker than the original (read the rest of the series) and even then, it was in a weakened state. AND even then, it wasn't on brock, so it wasn't "bonded well". AND EVEN THEN, it still put up a decent fight. Had it been brock and the real symbiote, it would have owned wolverine no problem.

edit: Also, the clone didnt want to harm/kill wolverine as it wanted him as a new host

Mane
i say Venom because...hes so badass.

wolverine8888
lol ur kidding right I own the whole ****ign seriers it is more power full the normal venom and much more durable and wolverien would kick the noraml venom ass. spiderman kicks venom ass hulk kicks venom ass so there no way wolverien wouldent beat his ass

Kontraz
..... right.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

wolverine8888
lol I do once scanner gets on line I cna show u them

Paola
my pleasure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.