Wolverine, Colossus, Night Crawler Vs Shocker, Rhino, Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazyspinz
Colossus Wolvie and Night Crawler work together quite abit
but so do shocker and rhino, and venom is just badass
who wins

wolverine8888
wolverine team does wolverine can beat every one on that team and could take shocker and rhino at once

crazyspinz
i dunno, shocker can do some pretty mean blasts, and rhino is almost as strong as colossus, but yes they would win, mainly because of colossus

uQifg2WV
Venom could take down Wolverine Nightcrawler Shocker and Rhino by himself. Colossus would give the only problem, but Venom would win 4 out of 5. so considering he would have 2 extra targets for the other 3 to deal with, it would most definately be the spidey Villians and and Venom

crazyspinz
no dude, colossus could proly kill venom in one shot

wolverine8888
lol u serouly are foolish venom first off would lsoe to wolverine second off wolverine ahs beaten colossus when they fought eachother third venom got destroyed bye hulk and wolverien beaten hulk 2 hulks beaten him once.

wolverine8888
lose, has sorry for typos

crazyspinz
dude, wolverine is tuff, but hulk is tuffer, he stood up to the hulk, and hurt him pretty bad, but all of the times they faught they where both realy messed up after.

wolverine8888
they all end in draws ecpt for 3 fights. there first fight hulk won then in comic 8# hulk vs wolverine wolverine won and then wolverine won another time but I dotn know issue number

crazyspinz
realy?

wolverine8888
yup

crazyspinz
ok

crazyspinz
but that doesnt mean that if hulk beats someone that wolvie can, cuz i dunno if hulk was at full power when they fought

wolverine8888
he fought hulk when at his best plus add strength bye thsi matchine in hulk vs wolverine 8# and wolverien had bone claws he ahd to use his brains to beat hulk

uQifg2WV
ya mon really Wolverine could not cut through Venom... and Vemon's is really close to, if not equally, and agile.

wolverine8888
lol dude he cut throu the dam suit when they fought how don't u get that

uQifg2WV
um... your old...

wolverine8888
lol so sad

Kontraz
Venom could beat wolverine.... i dont really see how wolverine could beat HIM. I mean, they both have extreme regenerative powers, and venom is immune to nearly all physical attacks.

the only problem is shocker is on his team... and well, sonics and symbiotes dont do too well together. Hence shocker ends up weakening venom, and the rest of the team is just owned. Good guys win it here...

wolverine8888
venom not immune he just puddy and attacks hurt him he just crazy just like how hulk beat his ass and how spider man beats him wolverin ewould just do the same thing some where in between how spiderman does it and how hulk does it.

Kontraz
um.... no, most physical attacks do not harm him unless he is already weakened from fire or sonics. Hence how it took the "sonic daggers" to actually KILL symbiotes (the only time a symbiote has EVER died, other than suicide)

wolverine8888
so tell me how does spiderman beat him and hwo did hulk if he cant be hurt hmmmmm oh ya when juggy pound the shit out of him and he dident get back up that dident hurt him right wrong oh and also in the dream fights between wolverien and venom wolverine one and the other never was vinished

Kontraz
well, they do harm him, but not incredibly seroiusly. Nothing he can't recover from within seconds for the most part anyway, especially after having absorbed carnage.

uQifg2WV
yay go team

wolverine8888
finished wow I so out of it

JuggernautFan
wolverine8888 you need to relax. when has wolverine and colossus fought first of all. i know you said in one of your earlier posts that wolverine won. but i need an issue number on that one. cause i'd like to see for myself. also, you are confusing the symbiote with eddie brock. when they fought juggernaut, juggernaut pummled eddie inside the suit. juggernaut could never kill the symbiote by itself. he could splatter it all over the place, but could do no actual physical damage to it.

now the way i see the fight going down is Wolverine vs. venom, colossus vs. rhino and shocker vs. nightcrawler.

i'm thinking that with colossus on thier team, they would eventually overwhelm the other 3 and take the victory. but it would be close.

uQifg2WV
no venom wins... oh yeah and shocker and rhino

Solidarsenal
the mutant the others are 2 bit villains that spider-man beats everytime he sees them. venom is the only one that could cause trouble.

wolverine8888
yes but in the dream wolverien vs venom which was a dream liek all there fights ecpt for venom in the run wolverine stabbed eddie brock through the stomack almost killing him. but mind u it was a dream. also colossus isent that good I wish I had the issue were wolverine and colossus fight but it like 200 bucks I pay 5 just to read the dam thing. also colossus couldent beat the thing.... wolverine almost killed the thing but stopped just in time

juggernaut74
Colossus and Wolverine fought in Annual # 5 I think. Wolverine was being controlled by Dracula. Dracula knew he couldnt beat Colossus so he did some mind deal on Wolverine. But back to the fight There really wasnt a clear winner. Wolverines claws didnt even hurt Colossus. If I remember right the result was just a bunch of sparks flying. No clear winner.

darthgoober
Bump

Starscream M
team 1 in a stomp

Colossus will make short work of Rhino

Nightcrawler will take out Shocker very quickly

and Logan stalemates Venom until Colossus and NC come finish him off

guy222
team one

darthgoober
Originally posted by Starscream M
team 1 in a stomp

Colossus will make short work of Rhino

Nightcrawler will take out Shocker very quickly

and Logan stalemates Venom until Colossus and NC come finish him off
IDK Bruce... I know Colossus would definitely take out Rhino, but I doubt he'd do it with ease(Rhino's nothing if not durable to blunt force trauma).

And I can't really see NC taking out Shocker with any degree of ease either with CIS in play. If Shocker's vibro-field(or whatever it is) buffer's Spidey's punches I can't really see Nightcrawler taking him down all that quickly, and I'm not sure how he'd stand up to Shocker's blast when/if one finally connected.

I'm leaning towards Team 1 myself at this point, but I could also see Team 2 pulling their share of wins(and possibly even a split) because of the superior ranged options of Shocker and Venom.

Battlehammer
rhino gets stmp[ by wolverine. colossus takes on venom. NC and Logan amek short work of shocker then it 3 on 1

DeathKap
Rhino is dump and Colossus knows some Judo and Colossus is stronger since he is in 100 ton Class.
Wolverine could kill someone inside the venom suit with a stab to the head or chest.
And Night Crawler can take out Shocker with ease. He can dodge him with teleporting.
Team one in a stomp.

Starscream M
Originally posted by darthgoober

And I can't really see NC taking out Shocker with any degree of ease either with CIS in play. with CIS in play, Rhino and Shocker are 2 of the biggest jobbers in all of comicdom...they're just too incompetent to be any threat to well-trained fighters like the X-Men

Battlehammer
wow I actaully agree with u masterbruce

darthgoober
with CIS in play, Rhino and Shocker are 2 of the biggest jobbers in all of comicdom...they're just too incompetent to be any threat to well-trained fighters like the X-Men
Yeah CIS is in play, but outright jobbing isn't. They're not going to lose badly just because of who they are despite the way they're poked fun of on KMC. Would they be beaten definitively by the individual members of the opposing team? Absolutely. Would it be with EASE.... no , at least not without specific conditions that allow for an easy victory. Think about it, they may lose to guys like Spidey consistently, but they're almost always portrayed as a threat to him also.

Now this fight is different than most fights you'll see in a comic because the people involved begin the fight .5 kilometer's away from each other and in plane view of the other team. That fact is often overlooked on the forum but it can be a major factor when one side has range and the other doesn't. Nightcrawler can cross that distance in no time flat and Wolverine can cross it pretty quick, but Colossus can't move anywhere near as fast as they can. Nightcrawler can teleport him, sure. But that's not a tactic the X-Men typically employ under these conditions, it's something they'd do with large distances involved.

Now you say that Nightcrawler jumps on Shocker right? Well if he does that he leaves his next fastest teammate in at least a few seconds behind and puts him right in the middle of the enemy camp which happens to contan a character on par with him speedwise(Venom) so what if instead of charging forward blindly, Venom jumps on Nightcrawler while NC is busy trying to punch his way through Shocker's vibro-field? Nightcrawler's busy so Venom should have no problem getting his hands on him, and once that happens Nightcrawler's pretty much history.

Team fights aren't nearly as cut and dry as individual matchup's because of little factors like that. I have no problem giving team one the win, but cherry picking match ups and saying it would be "easy" without ever examine the characters individual abilities or conditions of the fight itself in no way qualifies as impartial debating.

If Nightcrawler has a flash of insight that causes him to grab both of his teammates simultaneously and teleport on top of the other team then sure, I could see Team one taking it pretty easily. But "in character" and with CIS in play it seems far more likely that either he'll close the gap on foot with his team, or he'll provide the "lead off" attack with his team seconds behind him. And in either of those scenereo's, Team 2 could definately give them a fight.

Battlehammer
actaully rhino would act like an idiot it part of his character, it actauly be out of character for him not to be a jobbing moron

darthgoober
Originally posted by Battlehammer
actaully rhino would act like an idiot it part of his character, it actauly be out of character for him not to be a jobbing moron
I know he'd act like an idiot, but idiot doesn't automatically equal an easy win for the opposition. There's no denying that if the opportunity to outsmart him presents itself that his opponent will be able to do it successfully, but in a thread with no stipulations an opportunity like that isn't guaranteed.

For instance, in a comic book or forum fight set near a construction site Nightcrawler could easily find a way to win using the environment, but in a non specific location(like this particular fight) Nightcrawler's going to be hard pressed to win because his punches aren't going to do jack in the way of actual damage(though I wouldn't put it past NC to knock Rhino around a bit). In a "No CIS" fight Nightcrawler could teleport his head off or something like that, but the chances of his doing it with CIS in place are slim to none unless there's been a major change in the character I'm unaware of.

Can Colossus beat Rhino for a significant majority? Absolutely. Can take him down in a minute or two? I seriously doubt it. Rhino's taken on the Hulk enough times for me to believe that Colossus could score a KO with just a few punches.

Starscream M
Yeah CIS is in play, but outright jobbing isn't. They're not going to lose badly just because of who they are despite the way they're poked fun of on KMC. Would they be beaten definitively by the individual members of the opposing team? Absolutely. Would it be with EASE.... no , at least not without specific conditions that allow for an easy victory. Think about it, they may lose to guys like Spidey consistently, but they're almost always portrayed as a threat to him also.

Now this fight is different than most fights you'll see in a comic because the people involved begin the fight .5 kilometer's away from each other and in plane view of the other team. That fact is often overlooked on the forum but it can be a major factor when one side has range and the other doesn't. Nightcrawler can cross that distance in no time flat and Wolverine can cross it pretty quick, but Colossus can't move anywhere near as fast as they can. Nightcrawler can teleport him, sure. But that's not a tactic the X-Men typically employ under these conditions, it's something they'd do with large distances involved.

Now you say that Nightcrawler jumps on Shocker right? Well if he does that he leaves his next fastest teammate in at least a few seconds behind and puts him right in the middle of the enemy camp which happens to contan a character on par with him speedwise(Venom) so what if instead of charging forward blindly, Venom jumps on Nightcrawler while NC is busy trying to punch his way through Shocker's vibro-field? Nightcrawler's busy so Venom should have no problem getting his hands on him, and once that happens Nightcrawler's pretty much history.

Team fights aren't nearly as cut and dry as individual matchup's because of little factors like that. I have no problem giving team one the win, but cherry picking match ups and saying it would be "easy" without ever examine the characters individual abilities or conditions of the fight itself in no way qualifies as impartial debating.

If Nightcrawler has a flash of insight that causes him to grab both of his teammates simultaneously and teleport on top of the other team then sure, I could see Team one taking it pretty easily. But "in character" and with CIS in play it seems far more likely that either he'll close the gap on foot with his team, or he'll provide the "lead off" attack with his team seconds behind him. And in either of those scenereo's, Team 2 could definately give them a fight.

i had assumed NC would have his swords...which he would make short work of Shocker.

But if he didn't, NC wouldn't just be wasting time punching Shocker...thats idiotic tactic against someone whose suit absorbs impact. No, more likely, NC teleports Shocker to a decent height and KOs him by dropping him.

And it doesnt have to be Colossus vs Rhino. They could have Logan face off against Rhino...and my guess is Rhino would rather face Colossus. Logan would cut of Rhino's horn and prob leave him traumatized.

Meanwhile Colossus would be beating on Venom, while Venom is helpless...his tendrils are useless against Colossus.

So whatever matchups you want, team 1 way outclasses team 2.

Starscream M
darthgoober, I hereby officially challenge you to a battlezone where I shall represent the X-Men and you represent Venom and the Jobbernauts.

Loser is banned from KMC for 1 year.

Let me know if you're up to the challenge!

BUSTER1
Team 1 -they are used to working together-I can see Colossus and Logan doing a fastball special that could take out anyone from team 2, so the odds quiclkly become 3 on 2

Battlehammer
I know he'd act like an idiot, but idiot doesn't automatically equal an easy win for the opposition. There's no denying that if the opportunity to outsmart him presents itself that his opponent will be able to do it successfully, but in a thread with no stipulations an opportunity like that isn't guaranteed.

For instance, in a comic book or forum fight set near a construction site Nightcrawler could easily find a way to win using the environment, but in a non specific location(like this particular fight) Nightcrawler's going to be hard pressed to win because his punches aren't going to do jack in the way of actual damage(though I wouldn't put it past NC to knock Rhino around a bit). In a "No CIS" fight Nightcrawler could teleport his head off or something like that, but the chances of his doing it with CIS in place are slim to none unless there's been a major change in the character I'm unaware of.

Can Colossus beat Rhino for a significant majority? Absolutely. Can take him down in a minute or two? I seriously doubt it. Rhino's taken on the Hulk enough times for me to believe that Colossus could score a KO with just a few punches.
very true however logan could defeat rhino within minuts if not seconds

Premutos
very true however logan could defeat rhino within minuts if not seconds

Pffft! Yeah right, LIKE HELL he would. laughing

Most likely Rhino would punch Logan into orbit like he did to Nova. Only that (unlike Nova) Wolverine has no way to travel back to Earth.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Premutos
Pffft! Yeah right, LIKE HELL he would. laughing

Most likely Rhino would punch Logan into orbit like he did to Nova. Only that (unlike Nova) Wolverine has no way to travel back to Earth.
..........logan beaten people far superior to rhino...........hell logan has stomp on rhino before..............

so im not sure why the hell ur laughing like an idiot

Premutos
..........logan beaten people far superior to rhino...........hell logan has stomp on rhino before..............

Like when? I've never seen that one happen.

so im not sure why the hell ur laughing like an idiot

Sorry, Logan's overhypeness has that effect on me. I find it funny when people doesn't realize that the only reason why guys like Wolvie, Batman, Punisher, etc can take on far superior opponents is because of their massive Jobber Auras, and that they wouldn't last 5 minutes in any non-rigged fight.

Battlehammer
Like when? I've never seen that one happen.

Sorry, Logan's overhypeness has that effect on me. I find it funny when people doesn't realize that the only reason why guys like Wolvie, Batman, Punisher, etc can take on far superior opponents is because of their massive Jobber Auras, and that they wouldn't last 5 minutes in any non-rigged fight.
....alpha flight first flight.

Logan was designed to fight characters like rhino............he was originally a HUlk villain............so your 100% wrong. In his first apearences he KO wendigo...........who vastly superior to rhino.

oh and Logan is better then rhnio in every area that matters in a batltle between them.

Logan faster, more agile, better reflexes, vastly more skilled, more stamina,betetr damage out put and better damage soaking.

AlmightyKfish
Team 1, but it's not easy.

Saying Wolverine easily takes RHino? yeah that would happen sometimes, but Rhino has owned Spiderman before. In one (quite recent) fight, he left Spiderman KO'd and humilated. Realistically, if Rhino hit's Wolverine far away he can get a handy BFR. And if he can tag Spiderman, he can tag Logan.

Nightcrawler would fail fighting Shocker really. Why? He doesn't know about Shocker's vibrofield. he also doesn't know anything about Shocker, I mean, he's hardly a high profile villain. Meaning once he ports in and hits Shocker, if Shocker say, hits the ground with a vibro-blast, well he can hurt NC enough to finish him off.

Also, the apparent team 1 friendly match up of Venom vs Collosus. It's not that good for team 1. I mean, C isn't hitting Venom anytime soon, so Venom is a perfect distraction.

Saying all this, depending on the match up's it can go anyway. For instance, Logan can finish Shocker in one hit. Logan could stab Rhino in the eyes. Venom could pulls out Logans lungs. Rhino could break Crawler in half.

Too many variables tbh.

Really, team 1 win this by a small majority. But it's not the cakewalk some people are making it out to be.

Premutos

Logan was designed to fight characters like rhino............he was originally a HUlk villain............

Yeah, like Captain Boomerang was originally a Flash villain. Must be that you can beat a guy who moves FTL just by throwing boomerangs at him.

In his first apearences he KO wendigo...........who vastly superior to rhino.

"Vastly superior to Rhino" would be argueable, but you seem to be forgetting that both him and Hulk teamed up to beat the Wendigo. You make it sound as if Logan fought the Wendigo all alone and it wasn't like that, not to mention that Hulk ended up kicking Logan's ass a coupla pages later.

Premutos

oh and Logan is better then rhnio in every area that matters in a batltle between them.

Logan faster, more agile, better reflexes, vastly more skilled, more stamina,betetr damage out put and better damage soaking.

None of which is gonna matter much if Rhino just stomps on the floor and the expansive wave sends Logan flying to the next postal code area.

Battlehammer
Yeah, like Captain Boomerang was originally a Flash villain. Must be that you can beat a guy who moves FTL just by throwing boomerangs at him.

"Vastly superior to Rhino" would be argueable, but you seem to be forgetting that both him and Hulk teamed up to beat the Wendigo. You make it sound as if Logan fought the Wendigo all alone and it wasn't like that, not to mention that Hulk ended up kicking Logan's ass a coupla pages later.

you jsut complain he not made to fight thoses guy. and I just proved he was............what the hell is your problem, now?

Not really arguable at all. wendigo has a vastly superior record. he stronger, faster, more durable, deadlier, and has a ehalign factor.

Hulk helped it is true, but Logan finshed the wendigo off. Then Logan fought the wendigo again by him self when he was an x-men and repeated the same thing. Logan has repeatedly foughten and taken on the wendigo.

..........Hulk kicked his ass? they were both KO by magic. Then Hulk cheaped shotted him. there was no kciking his ass. The hulks also way superior to Rhino.

Logan was designedf to defeat characters like Rhino and has quite the record vs them.

Logan taken out wendigo before, thing, namor, rough-house, Ba'al ect.

Battlehammer
None of which is gonna matter much if Rhino just stomps on the floor and the expansive wave sends Logan flying to the next postal code area.
which he never onces done in a comic champ.

shokosugi
team 1 wins

Premutos
you jsut complain he not made to fight thoses guy. and I just proved he was............what the hell is your problem, now?

No problem at all, just sayin' that Logan is made to fight bricks as much as Captain Boomerang is made to fight speedsters.

Or in other words, that I don't buy it.

Not really arguable at all. wendigo has a vastly superior record. he stronger, faster, more durable, deadlier, and has a ehalign factor.

Which Wendigo was that, the 1st one? Then Rhino is stronger and probably has better durability as well.

Logan taken out wendigo before, thing, namor, rough-house, Ba'al ect.

Yeah man, what did I say before? Logan DOES have a Jobber Aura indeed, but it doesn't mean that any of these victories make any sense at all.

Besides, that's nothing. Batman beats up Solomon Grundy and Darkseid in h2h combat. Does this mean that Batman >>> Logan?

Premutos
which he never onces done in a comic champ.

Cause Marvel in their infinite wisdom has decided to make him a jobber. No other reason, really.

Battlehammer
No problem at all, just sayin' that Logan is made to fight bricks as much as Captain Boomerang is made to fight speedsters.

Or in other words, that I don't buy it.

Which Wendigo was that, the 1st one? Then Rhino is stronger and probably has better durability as well.

Yeah man, what did I say before? Logan DOES have a Jobber Aura indeed, but it doesn't mean that any of these victories make any sense at all.

Besides, that's nothing. Batman beats up Solomon Grundy and Darkseid in h2h combat. Does this mean that Batman >>> Logan?
This is pointless.

Your saying it wrong for Logan to do what he been doing sinces he started. He doing what he designed to do. And you dislike it. m Who cares get over it. He been doing it sicnes day one. It not some new developement.

He took out wendigo in his first apearences, his first mini he took out Ba'al, in his first solo run he took down tiger shark.

It nothing new he been doing it sicnes his creation, so grow up. You can ignore it all you want, but it wont change the fact he doing what he created to do.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=486007&pagenumber=2

Battlehammer
Cause Marvel in their infinite wisdom has decided to make him a jobber. No other reason, really.
He been an anti-brick sinces day one grow up and stop being such a child

stop with the trolling

darthgoober
i had assumed NC would have his swords...which he would make short work of Shocker.

But if he didn't, NC wouldn't just be wasting time punching Shocker...thats idiotic tactic against someone whose suit absorbs impact. No, more likely, NC teleports Shocker to a decent height and KOs him by dropping him.

I had assumed that he wouldn't because he didn't normally carry them around when I last kept up with the X-Men, but that may have changed and if so I could definitely see it affecting the outcome. But assuming that he didn't I can't really see him being successful at getting a hold of Shocker. The guys suite vibrates so hard/fast it'll dislodge Spiderman's webbing and I was under the impression that Spidey himself has a tough time keeping a grip on him(but I could be wrong about that part) so IDK how Nightcrawler would.

And it doesnt have to be Colossus vs Rhino. They could have Logan face off against Rhino...and my guess is Rhino would rather face Colossus. Logan would cut of Rhino's horn and prob leave him traumatized.
I didn't say that it WOULD be Colossus vs Rhino. Logan could/would make short work of Rhino, , but that's not true of anyone else on Team 1 and your claim was in regards to Colossus.

Meanwhile Colossus would be beating on Venom, while Venom is helpless...his tendrils are useless against Colossus.
What makes you think that Colossus would get to force a confrontation with Venom who is far faster and more mobile?

So whatever matchups you want, team 1 way outclasses team 2.
Yeah... matchups. You're reducing it to individual fights when my point has been that Team 2's superior ranged options mean that the fight may not go down like that. What happens if Nightcrawler or Wolverine get tangled up in Venom's webbing while in transition or one of them get blasted backwards by the Shocker(if he can get in the occasional blast on Spidey, he can get one in on the X-Men)? They'd likely recover, but that's down time when the odds would likely shift into Team 2's favor. Wolverine vs Rhino might normally be a ass kicking in Logan's favor, but things might change just a bit if Venom webbs Logan to the ground and Rhino just starts stomping on his head or something.

darthgoober, I hereby officially challenge you to a battlezone where I shall represent the X-Men and you represent Venom and the Jobbernauts.

Loser is banned from KMC for 1 year.

Let me know if you're up to the challenge!
That would be dumb, I'm not arguing for Team 2 to win. I'm just pointing out that it's not as clear cut as many are making it out to be.

Battlehammer
team one has a huge advantage in team work. theses three are very good friends. They train with one another in team work more so then any other x-men.

there opponets however arnt the best with team work which could be there down fall.

Premutos

Your saying it wrong for Logan to do what he been doing sinces he started. He doing what he designed to do. And you dislike it. m Who cares get over it. He been doing it sicnes day one. It not some new developement.

Like I said before, that only means that he's had a Jobber Aura since day one. Just like the Punisher.

He took out wendigo in his first apearences,

No, he finished Wendigo off after Hulk fought him for like 2 entire issues.

BTW, are you SURE Hulk didn't kick Logan's ass in the end? Cause Hulk himself seems to think differently:

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/6559/logan1fn8.jpg

Battlehammer
Like I said before, that only means that he's had a Jobber Aura since day one. Just like the Punisher.

No, he finished Wendigo off after Hulk fought him for like 2 entire issues.

BTW, are you SURE Hulk didn't kick Logan's ass in the end? Cause Hulk himself seems to think differently:

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/6559/logan1fn8.jpg
are you retarded......honestly are you? your conrodicting your self. Your saying what a character was made to do is wrong and he shoudl not be able to do what he was made to do......it makes no senses you sound like a babbling idiot.

your trolling

Hulk only started fight him at the end of the issue prior to the issue of Logan arrival.

how is that kciking his ass? He KO Logan with a sneak attack.........and Logan almsot dodge it..........how is that kicking his ass?

pleases you sound like a fool

Rhinoceros
I don't want to get too tangled up in this argument, but I want to add that Venom can at least hang with any of team 1. I don't think Colossus has ever done a thunderclap, I don't think his hands are big enough for a major clap. Venom can certainly tank his hits (or at least avoid him) The symbiote does seem to have some kind mind controlling abilities (demonstrated by Gargan when we was recruited to the Thunderbolts) so those might affect Colossus.

I don't know what Nightcrawler could really do to him, Venom's damn fast himself too + he has amazing healing factor to compensate for any damage he might suffer.

He could always just web up Wolverine, the symbiote can produce ridiculous amounts of web fluid.

Battlehammer
actaully logan has shown that he can rather easly dispatch venom webbing

Rhinoceros
What issue? What happened?

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
What issue? What happened?
venom on the run. venom engulf him in webbing and he got out easily.

Rhinoceros
No, he didn't use webbing. He just tangled him in the symbiote. Besides, he wasn't even trying. Only toying around with Wolverine, later on in the arc he did the same thing and Wolverine wasn't able to do a thing.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Rhinoceros
No, he didn't use webbing. He just tangled him in the symbiote. Besides, he wasn't even trying. Only toying around with Wolverine, later on in the arc he did the same thing and Wolverine wasn't able to do a thing.
venom always acts like that. he far from toying.

actaully venom snuck up behind wolverine. and picked him off the ground.....after logan had healed from a skeleton twices.........

also venom webbing is his siut........

AlmightyKfish
No thats Carnage/Toxin/Anti Venom.

Venom (brock at least) produced actual webbing from his wrist joint.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish

really. he never seems to do it any more.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish

The webbing is actually produced from the symbiote's essence-it mimics Spiderman's webbing, as a result of its tenure as Spiderman's costume

AlmightyKfish
really. he never seems to do it any more.

Yeah, Gargan Venom doesn't really. Gargan venom doesn't use alot of powers anymore. He just grows to 12' and eats things.

Premutos
are you retarded......honestly are you? your conrodicting your self.

I'm...WHAT??

your trolling

Why? For having an opinion?

how is that kciking his ass? He KO Logan with a sneak attack.........and Logan almsot dodge it..........how is that kicking his ass?

ALMOST, but not quite. How come Logan didn't dodge said sneak attack, he being so fast? How come he got knocked out by the air of Hulk's punch, if he's so durable?

pleases you sound like a fool

Could be worse, I could sound like your average Wolverine fanboy. Y'know, those guys who happen to believe that Logan can beat anyone just cause he's popular no matter how little sense it makes.

The Great Galen
Team 2, 8/10.

andregood
Well, Wolverine is able to cut through both venom, Rhino and all the other characters, as he is made of adamantium. Coloussos once started argue with Wolverine, Which ended in that Coloussos walked away. But Wolverine have showed before that he can penetrate Coloussos pretty easy as he is just made of steel. He got an lvl 6 in Duability, And hulk is lvl 7. And wolverine still penetrates hulk without even trying. Battle: Mhm, venom versus Coloussos, coloussos would win this fight, as he wont feel any damage. Because Venom is to weak. And coloussos is an 100 ton character, he would smash Venom pretty easy. Wolverine vs Rhino. Well, Wolverine would just kill Rhino or hurt him so bad, that he wouldnt be able to walk in a month or two. Shocker versus Nightcrawler, Iam not sure who would actually win here. Pretty much depends. Bu ti think shocker would win here mostly. Yes. Than would wolverine and coloussos team up against Shocker. Pretty avious they would win. Fight over.

Survivor19
NC drops Venom on Shocker/in the way of his blast. Venom, down.
Then NC drops Rhino on Shocker. Shocker, out.
Then, while Colossus and Logan keep Venom busy, NC drops Rhino on him... from 3 km.

See? That's easy. Nightcrawler basically soloes them.

Raoul
Team 1. I don't see any of team 2 causing colossus any huge problems, and stick logan and kurt in there, and that should be more than enough, imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.