Natalie....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aegis
I heard on the TV in the background while I was on the computer that Natalie Portman felt like a tranp/whore or something because of the new Episode 2. I was wondering what that was all about? Does she do stuff with Obi too or what?

Sorry I thought I'd just throw this up on the forum, see what kind of a responce I get wink

mah
she said that she felt like a tramp when she got instructed to do this and that sexual thing with hayden christensen. she said that she knew many girls would love to be in her place, but she felt uncomfortable kissing another person on order.

He-Man
Yeah, and that she likes Hayden as a friend and not like she would like to kiss him or anything.

That's nice...maybe we...oh never mind sad

ToMacco
Maybe Mace gets a little piece, too cool

yerssot
let me get things straight,

she didn't felt like a tramp/whore,
she felt unease she had to kiss a friend

mah
in the newspaper I read, she said she DID feel like a prostitute.

yerssot
TFN is not reliable wink

Julie
I can understand her discomfort.....don't make too much out of her comments though!

mah
to put it this way; I would NOT feel uncomfortable being commanded to kiss natalie portman!big grin

King Jedi
She said it in an interveiw with a Scottish newspaper called the Daily Record. The interview wasn't even about AOTC. It was about her and her career.

And she did say that. She said she felt almost "whorish" being asked to kiss someone that she really didn't want to kiss.

finti
Well she is the one who chose a career as an actress so she sould stop whining

ToMacco
Maybe she feels uncomfortable kissing boys because she's a lesbian! embarrasment

mah
interesting eek! big grin

ToMacco
I could live with that.

Julie
roll eyes (sarcastic)

LanceWindu
Who couldn't live with that To???

amidala985
I wouldkill to be in her place. Lucky girl.

yerssot
and I know a few who would kill to be Hayden at that moment

mah
why are you pointing at me, yerss??stick out tongue

yerssot
because my fingers seems to point at desperate young boys stick out tongue

LanceWindu
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Julie
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.