Being Hit In Vulva Is As Painful As Being Hit In Testicles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shawn Badyk
A lot of you females will have wondered this, especicially since the
majority of you haven't been busted, and many guys would be unaware
of this fact.

Within the vulva is the Bartholens' Gland. The Bartholens' Gland is
a gland that produces a liquid that moistens the vaginal passages
during sexual intercourse so that the female feels no pain. The
testicles are a gland that produce sperm, and the genitalia of males
and female is produced from the same source during pregancy. That
is why the Bartholens' Gland and testicles are basically the same
type of gland, they both produce a fluid and are both vital for the
survival of the human race. You see, without the Bartholens' Gland,
sexual intercourse would be extremely painful for females, and it
would cause the majority of females not to have sex, and if you go
back a few thousand years, there were only about 10,000 humans
living on the Earth, and at that time, almost every women had to
have sex to ensure humans survived. That is why the Bartholens'
Gland has the exact same nerves as the testicles. If you are
wondering what type of nerves the testicles and Bartholens' Gland
have, then I will explain in the next paragraph.

The funny bone is actually a nerve called; ulna nerve and it travels
from the ulna to the elbow joint, and it is situated right at the
tip of the elbow. Therefore, when you hit your elbow, this
stimulates the ulna nerve and causes a nauseating pain. I have been
hit really hard in the testicles and really hard in the elbow, and I
know from experience that the pain I felt when I hit me elbow was
identical to the pain I felt when I hit my testicles. That means
that the ulna nerve is the same type of nerve found in the
testicles. So the fact this nerve is found in the elbow, is proof
that the nerves found in the testicles are not isolated to being in
the testicles, it proves that both genders have this type of
nerves. So that is why the nerves in the Bartholens' Gland are
identical to the nerves found in the testicles, the nerves in the
Bartholens' Gland are just like the ulna nerve.

Because the testicles are so large and are supported by the scrotum
outside of the body, that means they move around and can be hit very
easily. This means that any force whether it be light or hard can
compress them and cause pain. Because the vulva is smaller and is
not hanging, that means it is much harder to be hit in the vulva,
and usually a light force to the vulva will not cause the same pain
as a light force to the testicles. A light force to the testicles
does not cause much pain, it causes a nauseating feeling in the
stomach a slight pain in the lower abdomen but the pain is bearable
and in my opinion is not painful, it is more nauseating than it is
painful, but if the same force was applied to the vulva it wouldn't
cause this nausea. However, a mild hit to the vulva will cause as
much pain as a mild hit to the testicles, but it has to be
accurate.

(Any guy who thinks a blow to the vulva is not painful is an idiot
who knows nothing about female genitlia, so is any female who thinks that. What I hate is these retarded females who make up FAKE stories about being kicked in the groin & saying it didn't hurt. It's so obvious that they're lying & they do it cause they're manipulative trolls who hate males & are trying to make females look stronger. So for those girls here who lied, you do not fool me one bit, in fact I laugh my arse off at you foolish girls who lie, you only prove what retards you are.)

Scythe
01010100 01101000 01100001 01110100 00100000 01101101 01110101 01110011 01110100 00100111 01110110 01100101 00100000 01101000 01110101 01110010 01110100 00101110 00101110 00101110

Phoenix Aska
actually scythe...I heard that getting hit right in one of their breasts was really painful for them....but I could be wrong.....

Mystique Lynx
I got hit in my breasts a couple times, so I can tell it hurts a lot.. sad

Kjtocool
lies, all lies, must be written by a woman

MarioX
yup. women are pussies. no pun intended.

sniper
piont of order...

getting hit in the elbow is NOTHING LIKE A HIT TO THE NADS!

Df02
women have a higher pain tolerance threshold actually

Turbo-Cajun
Male breast can hurt too... I almost got my man nipple torn off by this girl at my buddy's work. We were just talking and joking around and stuff and I made fun of her for something small and she grabed, pulled, and twisted.... brutal. It would have been kind of funny if it didnt hurt so much, or if she had done that to my friend instead. Then it would have been hella funny.

sniper
they have to, to give birth.
no man could take that pain.

i've said it before, i'll say it again.
women are better than men in most ways
if women could have children without us, men would be extinct.

that's the only reason they keep us around.
sure sex is fun, but it's not worth keeping us around. there are toys that can do as good, or in some cases better than men

Df02
men are physically maturally stronger and larger, so theyd need to keep us around for some things....like opening jars

sniper
laughing
that's what the butch lesbians are for, they open the jars.

Mane
no way. Nads are MUCH more painful.

cauteriZed
i once accidentaly hit my friend's chest and for years she accused me of giving her breast cancer (not that she did)

eggmayo
fortunately i cant compare the two

sniper
hysterical

Mane
vaginally obsessed newbs at your cervix! i mean service! big grin

Df02
"fortunately i cant compare the two"

id be surprised and disgusted if someone could....

sniper
hysterical

eggmayo
the term in play here is hermafrodite

JToTheP
I still say:

ball hit>>>>>>>>breast hit

Labor>>>>Vulva>>>>>>ball hit>>>>>>>>breast hit

I will say this, but in the passage of stomping with heels or boots of some sort

Vulve=Ball hit

I'm sure any high amount of force would hurt a female, even though most of them I know do lie about such a thing, the process I'm sure would be displayed differently by pain, so I'm sure the woman would crouch, I'll just be on the floor in a ball. laughing out loud

Mane
totally shifty

i honestly would like to have a vagina. penises are so freaking awkward at times. no expression

Linkalicious
getting hit in the balls is worst than getting hit in the breast.

Though i know breast shots do really hurt women....a nut shot will leave most men on the floor writhing in pain...

Mane
amen.

sniper
they are no expression
but i know somone who'd be mighty pissed off if somthing happened to mine wink
she'd go on a killing spree

TheProgramSmith
A direct comparison is impossible. Even if he somehow rounded up a hermaphrodite, the pain threshold varies from person to person.

There can never be a comparison.

Mane
penises are gay. vaginas rule thumb up

sniper
they are no expression
but i know somone who'd be mighty pissed off if somthing happened to mine wink
she'd go on a killing spree

Mane
no i still love mine. its just sometimes i dont.

eggmayo
like when your wearing spandex?

Mane
no like when you pitch a tent in public. thats the freaking worst.

JToTheP
Why the hell are we declaring love on our manhoods!? blink When did such a thing happen, did I miss a meeting!? confused And why are men wishing for vaginas!? OH GOD THE WORLD HAS DIED AND FLIPPED OVER!!!!!!!! sick

eggmayo
do you mean declaring war? cos otherwise i am gonna be very afraid

Mane
i love me and my junior. no expression

but vaginas are cool too thumb up

Canadian Moose
Hmm....how could being hit in a small Swedish car be worse than in the testicles? confused

JToTheP
No, I said LOVE not WAR....war was nowhere mentioned.....if I ever see a penis exploded....or ANYONE's private parts....I will....well I'll blame bush. laughing

Mane
thats Volvo.

Canadian Moose
Ohhh...you're quick.

*moose shakes his head*

My efforts are SOO wasted here.

Mane
f*ck you very much! happy

Clovie
you can't check for sure what hurts more erm

JToTheP
Actually you could....ahh....must...drop...it....DIE THREAD! sick

Canadian Moose
I'm kinda busy right now, can I ignore you some other time? wink

JToTheP
Mane don't be an ass, or I'll shut you up the PAINFUL way. *laces up nike boots*

Clovie
excuse me? What the f**k?
how could you imagine yourself that?

TheProgramSmith
I am a fan of vaginas... but I would not trade Lil' Smithy for the world.

JToTheP
No, not me. It is a way you could find out the result.

shellie
*sighs*.....unless you have both and can prove it then dont sit there and tell me you know what hurts more.....thats to all you pussy ass guys who think you know it all .

Mane > damn right....vaginas are cool thumb up wouldnt trade mine for a penis any day wink

Clovie
i don't wanna know stick out tongue

JToTheP
Well, it's true. laughing

JToTheP
ROTF!!!!!!! OH MY GOD THAT WAS HILARIOUS SHELLIE!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!! eek! Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing laughing

She does have a point though....! laughing

Phoenix Aska
I guess we'll never know what hurts more.....

Shawn Badyk
I never said it was, all I said was as there is ONE nerve along the elbow that's got the same structure as the thousands of nerves found in the testicles & the clitoris, it produces a similar type of pain. But let me educate you some more. The more nerves there are, the greater the pain is. The more nerves there are, the easier they can be damaged. The easier they can be damaged, the greater the pain. So therefore being hit in the testicles & clitoris will be more painful than getting hit in the elbow, however the pain will still have a nauseating & throbbing type feeling to it.

I was just showing how the different nerves produce different pain.

Shawn Badyk
That was one of the more ignorant words I ever read from another person. The top 10 most dangerous industries are dominated by males, the heavy labour industries are domianted by males, all these industries are what allow the industrialised world to continue. If men did not exist, there would be no industrialised world, meaning everything would be primitive, & when it's primitive, women cannot survive.

Females use their sex appeal to manipulate males. Females need males, males do NOT need females. Males WANT females, it's their DESIRE that is their weakness, the fact they WANT females allows them to be manipulated. Females DO NOT want males, therefore they are able to use their sex appeal to manipulate males.

Shawn Badyk
Well actually a hard blow to the vulva will be slightly more painful than a hard blow to the testicles because the clitoris has such a high population density of nerves. SOME TIMES it can just be painful to touch a clitoris, not always but it can at various points. The clitoris is so sensitive that a kick there can lead to vulvodynia, a disease which causes extreme pain of the vulva, that can only be treated using ice. A kick to the testicles doesn't cause this now does it?

So while a light blow to the testicles MAYBE slightly more painful than a light blow to the clitoris, a hard blow to the clitoris & testicles is exactly the same pain, with the pain felt in the clitoris MAYBE being slightly higher.

Shawn Badyk
You obviously know nothing. The external genitalia of a female is called the VULVA, the vaginal passages are INTERNAL. Comparing a penis with a vagina is like comparing a prostrate to a vulva.

Also the fact the female reproductive system is mostly internal along with the fact the external genitalia such as the clitoris travels 12cm into the abdomen, means the pain from the external regions travels to the internal regions & can cause lots of complications.

silver_tears
You know too much no expression

And I can say happily, I've never been kicked in the neather regions, and plan to keep it that way yes

Shawn Badyk
Fine, so why do women go around saying it doesn't hurt then since they don't have both? Isn't that a little contradition on YOUR behalf?

The fact is, I study the male & female genitalia in great detail, I know more about the female genitalia than YOU do, you wouldn't know how many nerves are in the clitoris, or how large they are, or how easily they can be damaged. I know all of this therefore I KNOW what type of pain a certain type of blow will cause, & it's identical to the pain a blow to the testicles will cause.

Shawn Badyk
So yes, being hit in the vulva WILL cause the same amount of pain that being hit in the testicles causes. This has been scientifically proven.

silver_tears
where exactly is all this scientific evidence?

Andre 3000
getting hit in the balls feels like diarheeah

((The_Anomaly))
i agree, ball hits nothing is worse, girls, saying that a shot to the vulva or whatever is more painful....lol, u have no idea, if u get kicked in the balls u feel it for the whole day, and for at least an hour u can barly walk, and for like 10 min u feel like u need to throw up it hurts so much..

R0B
Getting hit in the balls hurts worse than anything. You can hardly move and speak once you get hit

((The_Anomaly))
agreed

LordKerrigor
hmmm if heard that if you punch a chick in the boob it hurts like getting kicked the jollies

((The_Anomaly))
lol, no i doubt it

Mane
everyone calls it a vagina. get over it noob.

Phoenix Aska
Yeah...being hit in the balls...ouch...I'd lay on the ground for a little while after that....

And yes..a guy feels that for the rest of the day

Shawn Badyk
It's easy to find, it's like learning nuclear physics, or the structure of a gene.

Shawn Badyk
Anyway guys, I apologise for being rude in how I spoke to everyone, I just wanted to get this point across about the fact being hit in the vulva is as painful as being hit in the testicles.

Phoenix Aska
Geez...I guess women just don't get it....

Shawn Badyk
A female who is kicked in the vulva can feel pain usually for 5 or 7 days, so that pretty much makes what you said to look stupid.

shellie
Do you have both ? are you an expert to the female anotomy ? well ? show me....

come on...im a woman....enlighten me sweetie...

silver_tears
its also proven in some cases to cause breast cancer roll eyes (sarcastic)
if it's done repeatedly

JToTheP
Okay, until someone locates someone with both pieces, and I'm done vomiting due to the fact they HAVE both gender pieces, THEN we will understand, until then, just leave it for how it plays out. We've established boob punches are the weakest of all pain, ball hits may be tied with Vulvas or less, and labor probably at top.

Mane
girls have boobies. no expression

wuteva
omfg, what an interesting subject you got there no expression

shellie
who the hell do you think you are talking to...you dont me or know what i know . so before you ASSUME you know more then i do about MY clitoris....you better ask .

dave123
I think this bloke quite clearly knows more about women than you girls do.

I'm also near-certain he's a virgin yes

shellie
nevermind...ill keep my mouth shut

JToTheP
He's probably only a virgin, he probably owns the "Nerds" movies trilogy, star wars, star trek, had 3" thick glasses, Urkel style overralls. Oh and by the way shellie, I gotta say it since you said it to me, he needs a book to see any of the female anatomy other then what he saw at birth and as a baby. laughing

Oh and by the way, does it make you feel GOOD to be the master of the dick? I would HOPE not, but you made it clear you ARE glad to be the master of the dick.

dave123
keep it civil, folks smile

shellie
yes spence....keeping it civil .

he just needs to keep in mind that he doesnt know me . doesnt know what i know....im a 30 year old woman who knows my body .

im sure he means well....he just needs to find a more polite way to share his knowledge .

dave123
all i know is, getting hit down below hurts for me yes thankfully its mainly footballs that have made such a collision stick out tongue and I don't really care if it hurts girls, since i'd never kick them there no

i'd show them some authority with a jab to the face stick out tongue

shellie
laughing you're goofy spence

dave123
the ball was being crossed in.... it was a bit too high to kick it, and a bit too low to chest it. guess where it connected thats inbetween my legs and chest cry

JToTheP
*slap* SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!! sick

dave123
i was completely OWNED

shellie
oh my...im sure you were

dave123
there are more details that are far from suitable for discussion, and for the benefit of all the guys that don't want nightmares tonight, i shall not share them big grin

amity75
Being Hit In The Vulva Is As Painful As Being Hit In The Testicles
This may be the greatest thread headline ever.

sim0921
this thread is way beyond fu*ked up

Shawn Badyk
The clitoris has over nerves 30,000 nerves which are located within a population density that is as thick as as the nerves in the testicles, the nerves are twice as thick in structure as the nerves are elsewhere in the body. The structure of the clitoris is very delicate, to the point that a blow of relatively moderate force will damage the nerves. The damaging of the nerves in the clitoris can lessen arousual during sex & led to chronic pain.

Now here's another lesson for you. Pain is produced when a nerve is damaged, as a result it releases a chemical, the chemical travels from the nerve to the spine, where, it travels through a sub-catergory of nervous system to the brain, where it activates the brain to send a *pain response* to the region that's damaged. The severity of pain will be determined by the amount of damage inflicted within a nerve.

As the nerves in the clitoris are so delicate & can be damaged so easily, that means that a moderate force will cause immense damage to the nerve structure, which will produce high amounts of pain.

The clitoris actually travels 12cm's into the lower abdomen, & the nerve structure will be damaged for quite some way up which means the pain will radiate towards the lower abdomen & produce a nauseating sensation. This is identical to the pain felt within the testicles when they are hit. Being hit in the testicles & clitoris produces a tingling type feeling too, which is nauseating, & is painful like I mentioned above.

In fact the nerves within the clitoris are so delicate, that when damaged via a blow, they can be damaged for life, which leads to chronic pain within the vulva, known as VULVODYNIA, a severe disease that there's no cure for, women who suffer from it talk about the excruciating pain they feel, it's probably like the pain a man would feel if he suffered slight torsion of the testicles that was left untreated & led to the death of the testicle.

I am sure you knew NOTHING about this stuff, & you MAYBE a female, but that doesn't mean you know anything about your own genitalia. You see females in our society are mostly delusional & arrogant, they believe they'e superior when they're not. They like to think they have no weaknesses, so they develop absurd beliefs to strengthen their delusion. Yes, in our society males ARE oppressed, check out my Men's Rights Website to see proof of it, now it won't allow me to post a link so I will break it up; www . mens-rights . net . tc

Females think they're superior to males but they really aren't, they cannot compete with males & before you go so; "oh yes they can", let me tell you I STUDY gender issues EVERYDAY as I am a Men's Right's Activist, in fact the leading Men's Rights Activist in the southern hemisphere & Ican tell you now that everything feminists say is 100% bullshit, they're just man-hating trolls. They want to replace males with robots by 2020, they claim all men are rapists, they claim that females must be given impunity from the law system because if they commit evil, it's based on mental illness therefore they claim they're innocent, they claim all BOYS must be sterilised, they claim if a male employee looks at a fellow female employee then he is raping her, but if he refuses to look at her feminists claim he is failing to meet her needs so they claim that is classified as rape too.

In fact on numerous occasions adult women have raped boys as young as 13, & guess what? The women weren't put in jail, instead the 13 year old boys were forced to pay child support? One of these boys was drugged before he was raped. Females even rape elderly men in their own homes, then the man has his pension taken off him, & is forced to pay child support.

But females think they're oppressed *laugh*, which is such a joke as there are NO laws in our society that oppress females. There are hundreds of laws in our society that DO oppress males though. Oh & as for the gender pay issue, it doesn't exist, it's all just a lie. There have been equal pay laws since the 1960's, which makes it illegal for an employer to pay a female employee less than a male employee. Want to know how the feminists get the; "women only earn 75 cents to every dollar a male earns"? They get the average of what females employees in varuios industries earn & compare it to the average that all male employees in various industries earn. What they forget to point out is that males tend to dominate the top 10 most dangerous industries as well as the corporate world & all heavy labour industries while females dominate the secretary positions & child care work industries, & of course the industries males dominate will have higher pay & rightfully so as they require HARDER work & MORE qualifications. In other words, feminists are comparing apples with oranges.

Why did I bring all this up? To show you that females do not know anything about their own gender, they're just brainwashed cause MOST of them are lazy, irresponsible, & evil. 80% of child killers are female, 82% of children experience their 1st severe beating at the hands of their own mother, yet our society still gives custody of children to mothers more than 75% of the time, this is just pure oppression of males. In fact there are females who are known killers who STILL get custody of their children.

The entire Family Law oppresses males, it gives females more rights than males.

Shawn Badyk
Nope you're wrong, like you ALWAYS are. I have excessively high amounts of testosterone, as a result I have a lot of body hair, I have had a full beard since I was 15, I am very strong, am a former rugby union player, I played loose head prop in a grade club level. I don't watch movies, they're too anti-male & they brainwash society. The only clothes I wear are the England ODI cricket team shirt, England cricket team training shirt, England cricket team training shorts, North Queensland Cowboys jersey, England rugby union jersey, England rugby union supporters jersey, I usually like to wear a bandana that contains the design of the union jack, I like to get exercise, I like to lift weights, I like to help other men.

I currently do have a girlfriend, she's 42, & I am 19, but I find that younger females are far too evil & far too parasitic, so I avoid them, I have self control you see, I am NOT manipulated by females, I have a life. MOST guys are just dumb & they cannot live without sex, they let females manipulate them 24/7, they think it makes them man, then when their parasitic, using young girlfriend finally manipulates him into marriage & buying a house, she will get herself pregnant, use the anti-male law system that oppresses males so she can obtain his house, 50% of his current assets & $2200 a month from him for the rest of his life, while he's left with nothing, in other words she now owns him.

Yeah, then those males realise what a fool they were, while smart guys like me sit back & laugh our arses off at them. I would NEVER have a sex with a female aged below 25, cause those females are evil.

I also have a very good looking face, with high cheekbones, large dimples when I smile, large forehead, large lips, green almond shaped eyes, brown curl hair. I have known lots of females who wanted to go out with me, but I also know they're evil, so I avoid them. I only date mature women who know how to treat a man, & I know how to treat them with respect.

As for YOU, well I know I am better looking than you are, & I am smarter & more man than you are, you're just a pussywhipped loser.

shellie
you quoted me asking another member that questiion...i wasnt asking you to enlighten me at all.......

as i said earlier to you that you have not answered....

who the hell do you think you are talking to ?

..you DONT know me....you DONT know WHAT i know......

DONT assume you know more about my clitoris then I...ive OWNED it now for 30 years .

so what you can read from a book.....i can too.....plus i HAVE one .

Frosty Beverage
she's gotta point.

Sun Ce
laughing go on michelle u tell him!!! rock wink

JToTheP
Like I honestly give two ****ing bullshits about anything involved with you. Have fun with your girlfriend who is going to be menopausal within the next 8 years, your just a muscle-bound useless pile of bullshit, and I still wonder why you haven't been murdered yet. I don't care what the **** you know about the clitoris and dick from a book, I don't live life through books, I enjoy movies, and I know where I stand and who I am. I don't NEED to prove a damn thing to you, and I'd rather you NEVER look at me in question if your better looking then me, because with your arrogance, you sound like a homophobe anyway, and I don't **** with racists, or arrogant pricks. I will just greet you in the gates of hell, when you piss off the wrong person, and he/she murders you in cold-blood. What you post is absolutely useless, because you read it out of a book, your a hypocritical, muscle-bound scumbag who I wish nothing more then the worst painful death apon, and your theory apon women couldn't be any worse, maybe because your to much an ******* to meet people your own age, and never shut your ****ing trap before you bring up your book intelligence.

I hope you enjoy your 42 year old clitoris, and the clitoris you see in books, because with your attitude, your going absolutely nowhere in life. I'm nowhere "pussywhipped" whatever in all the levels of hell that means, I know where I stand, I know who I am, and I'm glad to be myself rather then someone who reads about the clitoris in a book, or ****s with women within 8 years of menopause.

Sun Ce
Shawn Badyk u have been owned by JToTheP big grin, nice 1 man wink

JToTheP
Sun, it isn't even about who owned who. This topic is completely ridiculous anyway, trying to say he knows more about female body parts then a FEMALE anyway, that's just asking for trouble anyway, I don't even know how this topic has survived so long. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Frosty Beverage
i don really care. im guessing they both hurt like a furious mothers wrath...on friday.

LordKerrigor
i dunno about getting hit in the vulva but getting kicked in the balls ****ing hurts

JToTheP
See, it was better when it was simple answers like this, opinions, not the entire dictionary-size style book to the clitoris and vulva. I mean damn, if I'm THAT curious, I got PLENTY of friends to ask, I still don't say I know a helluva lot about my dick, other then it's there, and what's in it basically, I don't tell the whole world.

Shawn Badyk
Females are compulsive liars, they lie incessantly about everything, which is why I have learnt not to take the word of a woman like you, cause 10 times out of 10, she's lying in order to play head games, & be manipulative. I know female behaviour all too well.

lil bitchiness
This thread is spinning way out of control!

Shawn Badyk, dont open threads like this again. If you want a serious talk, go to General Discussion Forum, but this is a PG-13 forum, therefore keep it that way!

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.